UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:46
Relowicz describes the moment he first spoke to Libby
DC Jackson is playing the part of Relowicz and Richard Woolfall QC the part of the interviewing officer.

They are discussing what happened when Relowicz allegedly came across Libby near the Endsleigh Centre.

He said: “She was near the bus stop and then further up Beverley Road near a gate.

“I did not watch her [walk up Beverley Road].”

He was asked when he met her at the gate if he recognised her as the girl he had seen crying on Haworth Street earlier.

He said: “She said she wanted to go home to her mum. She introduced herself to me and said she wanted to go home.

"I offered her a lift. More than once I’ve seen girls like this on Newland Avenue accosting blokes and er girls and you see on the news."

0_1201JPG.jpg

Pawel Relowicz's friends to speak after 'different stories' - trial

10:46
Relowicz describes the moment he first spoke to Libby
DC Jackson is playing the part of Relowicz and Richard Woolfall QC the part of the interviewing officer.

They are discussing what happened when Relowicz allegedly came across Libby near the Endsleigh Centre.

He said: “She was near the bus stop and then further up Beverley Road near a gate.

“I did not watch her [walk up Beverley Road].”

He was asked when he met her at the gate if he recognised her as the girl he had seen crying on Haworth Street earlier.

He said: “She said she wanted to go home to her mum. She introduced herself to me and said she wanted to go home.

"I offered her a lift. More than once I’ve seen girls like this on Newland Avenue accosting blokes and er girls and you see on the news."

0_1201JPG.jpg

Is he trying to imply here he thought she was a sex worker?

I agree the jury will definitely be of mind he killed her one way or another..any speculation or thoughts at the moment are based only on some of the prosecution evidence

Agreed.

My beef is more with versions speculated into existence by counsel, but never testified to by the one person who knows what actually happened than night.

The accused need not prove anything, and nothing can be inferred from his silence accept in limited circumstances. But where counsel asks us to indulge in wild speculation, which differs from the 4 versions the accused himself gave to police and friends, one might under UK law draw an adverse inference

Especially since during 96 hours of questioning, the accused might have been reasonably expected to admit he had sex with the deceased and that might have played a role in her disappearance in the way he now alleges.

11:04
Libby 'pleaded for help'
In the police interview Relowicz said: “She was saying, ‘stop help me, I need to go home, I need to go home, so cold.’

“I offered to take her home because I felt sorry for her, she was in tears.

“She must have accepted she was staggering. She gave me her hand and we walked some distance and I let go and we continued walking. There was a car parked nearby and she went down on the snow like that."

Suffocate someone takes pretty long time she was screaming and then he was seein runing to the car just few min after last screem
If she was screaming she was able breathing, it is not that easy strangle someone it takes longer than 3min

Not true.

You can put someone out cold in a matter of seconds with right grip on the right area. Have a look at some MMA/UFC on YouTube, those are elite athletes with incredible stamina and they can be out like a light in seconds... Take in to account Libby was half his size, probably half his weight and was intoxicated and it’s quite easy to picture how quickly he could have choked her out.

While I would agree it may then take a little longer to kill, the key in the evidence is “dead or DYING” on entry to the water.

He could have restrained her during the rape, knocked her out, panicked thinking he’d killed her then threw her in the water. That’s all completely possible in the time frame

11:10
Relowicz worried about 'group or Romanians'
In Interview Relowicz said he was worried about a near by group of what he described as 'Romanians'.

He said: “There were Romanians in the [Renault] Scenic. She was maybe half a metre away from their car.

“I think if I hadn’t have been there they would have taken her for sure, they were knocking at her. I kept looking at what they were doing.”

Relowicz said he was waiting “around five minutes” before the other car drove away.

He said: “I wanted to help her but not to do anything more than necessary. I suspect if they were longer I would have driven away, I wouldn’t have given a s*** about it.

“It seems to me more that if they had taken her then they would have...It is more likely they would have done something bad to her they were laughing showing they were so happy in that car.”

Pawel Relowicz 'held Libby's hand' after 'seeing her staggering'

Not true.

You can put someone out cold in a matter of seconds with right grip on the right area. Have a look at some MMA/UFC on YouTube, those are elite athletes with incredible stamina and they can be out like a light in seconds... Take in to account Libby was half his size, probably half his weight and was intoxicated and it’s quite easy to picture how quickly he could have choked her out.

While I would agree it may then take a little longer to kill, the key in the evidence is “dead or DYING” on entry to the water.

He could have restrained her during the rape, knocked her out, panicked thinking he’d killed her then threw her in the water. That’s all completely possible in the time frame
My mind went to MMA a while back and how quickly even the best can get choked out.

11:20
Relowicz lost sight of a 'cold and tearful' Libby near Oak Road playing fields
Relowicz told police he went to the gate of Oak Road playing fields after picking up Libby to turn his car around.

He said: “The gate is usually closed at night. I would always park my car when I bring my son here to go to the park. Sometimes we would take a drone to fly.”

He says Libby went as if to be sick again and he told her to “get out” and “she had a bad fall.”

He said: “In a moment she got up and was still sitting on the snow. She was crying all of the time.

"She was covered in tears and saying she was cold and wanted to go home. I was in the car at that point. She was maybe four metres away from it.”

Relowicz then said he went to urinate before getting back in the car and “she was already walking and I thought she wanted to get back into the car.”

He said he turned the car around, he could see Libby walking on the pavement at the end of Beresford Avenue and he “lost sight of her.”

He added: “This is the truth there is no lie in what I have told you.”

For me so far:
1/ PR is a convicted sexual offender
2/ His convoluted driving route that night and 3/his first visit to Oak Road are evidence of premeditation to carry out a sexual offence at that location.4/The obvious vulnerability of the victim, coupled with making sure the Renault Scenic leaves before he gets Libby into the car add further weight to the argument against his semen being found in her body through consensual sex i.e he is guilty of rape.

I do have reservations as to whether he put her in the river given the timings. I do think it’s plausible that in her distress, Libby could have headed in the direction of the lights of the yeast factory it being seemingly the obvious route out of darkness & back to civilisation. The glare of the lights ,a layer of snow & a determination to get out of the dark make the treacherous route less obvious.

Irrespective of not having a smoking gun, PR could reasonably have forseen that leaving a drunk (in his mind possibly drugged)disorientated (he’d seen her zig zagging walk)girl in freezing conditions (he knew the temp was less than zero)where there are multiple bodies of water(he was familiar with the park having taken his son& dog there) was likely to cause harm.

11:26
Relowicz returned to Oak Road over concerns for Libby
Relowicz said when he got home his wife was in bed on her phone feeding their son so did not mention anything about what had just happened.

He said he then had a bath and watched a “film on YouTube.”

Relowicz then said it was “around 11pm” he left his home because he felt “strangely” that he left Libby and “knew perfectly well there is a camera there [on Beverley Road] and she could have fallen over and I thought, ‘what if she falls over and freezes?’”

He said he put on the same clothes he was wearing earlier to go back out.

11:26
Relowicz returned to Oak Road over concerns for Libby
Relowicz said when he got home his wife was in bed on her phone feeding their son so did not mention anything about what had just happened.

He said he then had a bath and watched a “film on YouTube.”

Relowicz then said it was “around 11pm” he left his home because he felt “strangely” that he left Libby and “knew perfectly well there is a camera there [on Beverley Road] and she could have fallen over and I thought, ‘what if she falls over and freezes?’”

He said he put on the same clothes he was wearing earlier to go back out.

Interesting he put sane clothes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members