UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:32
Relowicz never told anyone about meeting Libby
Relowicz was asked if he told friends or anyone else about the incident and he said, “No.”

He said: “We don’t speak about such things we talk about football.”

Relowicz said: “I just have them and play football. I just go to work and don’t really have mates there I have a family and kids so don’t have time.”

Pawel Relowicz 'held Libby's hand' after 'seeing her staggering' - trial

12:26
Relowicz claims facial injury was due to playing with his son
Relowicz was questioned by police about a cut near his right eye, which he said was caused when he was playing with his son.

He said: “I don’t know, did he scratch me? I don’t know I went to the bathroom and I had a red mark.”

Relowicz said it had happened the weekend before.

He was then questioned about a mark on his nose.

He said: “I always have marks, all the time I have spots somewhere.”

I hope there is someone who can give evidence to say he did not have scratches prior to Jan 31st . Too much of a hope to think his wife would give evidence.

12:32
Relowicz never told anyone about meeting Libby
Relowicz was asked if he told friends or anyone else about the incident and he said, “No.”

He said: “We don’t speak about such things we talk about football.”

Relowicz said: “I just have them and play football. I just go to work and don’t really have mates there I have a family and kids so don’t have time.”

Think we are due to hear from a friend of his today

I hope there is someone who can give evidence to say he did not have scratches prior to Jan 31st . Too much of a hope to think his wife would give evidence.

I'd like to think that they found traces of his DNA unfer Libbys fingernails but I guess its highly umlikely given the amount of time she was in the water

Not true.

You can put someone out cold in a matter of seconds with right grip on the right area. Have a look at some MMA/UFC on YouTube, those are elite athletes with incredible stamina and they can be out like a light in seconds... Take in to account Libby was half his size, probably half his weight and was intoxicated and it’s quite easy to picture how quickly he could have choked her out.

While I would agree it may then take a little longer to kill, the key in the evidence is “dead or DYING” on entry to the water.

He could have restrained her during the rape, knocked her out, panicked thinking he’d killed her then threw her in the water. That’s all completely possible in the time frame
They losing consciousness but not getting dead in a seconds
It could happen to her she could pass out and he could leave her alive there
I dont know what happen there but in my opinion it is not obvious he rape and killed her in this 7.5 min

12:40
Halloween masks in Relowicz's car boot
Relowicz said he “did not know” what was in the boot of the car, but thought he had “two masks” in it.

He said he had a white mask and another with red hair “from Halloween.”

He said: “Sometimes when my friend came to my house we would put them on and take pictures of ourselves. That was a long time ago. I threw them in there because my wife says the baby is scared of them.”

He said there was “probably” nothing else in the boot.

Relowicz said no one else had put anything in the boot in the last month

I just dont buy this. Baby's scratch yes thats why we buy scratch mits etc but the kind of scratches I've had from babies would be the type to disappear quickly in that they are not deep
He had 2 kids, a newborn and an older child. I just had to check myself as I thought it odd that he would take a baby to a park to fly a drone. I'm assuming it's the older child that he's saying scratched him.

12:40
Halloween masks in Relowicz's car boot
Relowicz said he “did not know” what was in the boot of the car, but thought he had “two masks” in it.

He said he had a white mask and another with red hair “from Halloween.”

He said: “Sometimes when my friend came to my house we would put them on and take pictures of ourselves. That was a long time ago. I threw them in there because my wife says the baby is scared of them.”

He said there was “probably” nothing else in the boot.

Relowicz said no one else had put anything in the boot in the last month

Thought he didn't have friends. Again, we need the wife's testimony.

12:42
What else was found in the boot
In his opening, prosecutor Richard Wright QC revealed everything that was found in the boot of Relowicz's car.

He said: “The defendant’s Vauxhall Astra was recovered to a police garage and there it was photographed and examined. The boot was searched and found to contain, among other items, two masks and pink holdall.

“The holdall itself was removed from the boot and its contents emptied and photographed.

“The bag was full of sex toys and also contained some photographs of young women and several pairs of women’s knickers and thongs.”

He had 2 kids, a newborn and an older child. I just had to check myself as I thought it odd that he would take a baby to a park to fly a drone. I'm assuming it's the older child that he's saying scratched him.
I think you are right makes more sense an older child could cause more damage with their nails

12:45
Relowicz insist he had no part in Libby's disappearance
Relowicz was asked if there was anything he wanted to add and he said “no comment” and handed officers a statement which said: “I am not involved in the kidnap or disappearance of Liberty [Libby] Squire. I have already given a detailed account to the police and I have nothing else to add at this stage.”

Relowicz was told Libby’s mum and dad were “absolutely frantic with worry” and “you are a parent yourself. They need to know some answers, please if you know anything tell us”.

He replied: “I don’t know anything. I have said everything and I don’t know anything more.”

For me so far:
1/ PR is a convicted sexual offender
2/ His convoluted driving route that night and 3/his first visit to Oak Road are evidence of premeditation to carry out a sexual offence at that location.4/The obvious vulnerability of the victim, coupled with making sure the Renault Scenic leaves before he gets Libby into the car add further weight to the argument against his semen being found in her body through consensual sex i.e he is guilty of rape.

I do have reservations as to whether he put her in the river given the timings. I do think it’s plausible that in her distress, Libby could have headed in the direction of the lights of the yeast factory it being seemingly the obvious route out of darkness & back to civilisation. The glare of the lights ,a layer of snow & a determination to get out of the dark make the treacherous route less obvious.

Irrespective of not having a smoking gun, PR could reasonably have forseen that leaving a drunk (in his mind possibly drugged)disorientated (he’d seen her zig zagging walk)girl in freezing conditions (he knew the temp was less than zero)where there are multiple bodies of water(he was familiar with the park having taken his son& dog there) was likely to cause harm.

Absolutely how I feel

12:47
Relowicz: "I know it's hard for Libby's family'
In an interview the following day Relowicz reiterated his innocence.

He said: “I don’t know anything that happened later. I am not guilty of anything and I have nothing to do with her disappearance and what happened to her.

“For half the night yesterday, I kept thinking what would I do if my son or wife had been kidnapped? I know it’s hard for them but I haven’t done anything wrong and I am innocent.”

12:49
Relowicz refused to say why he kept quiet about other car boot items
Officers said they had given his legal representation information about what was found in Relowicz’s car, which was a pink holdall containing sex toys and other items.

He was told: “You knew exactly what was in the boot of your car because you told us only you had been in there. Why didn’t you tell us about the other items?”

He said: “No comment.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members