Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With such a high risk case, and everyone out looking for her then you would of thought that the dog would of been let of lead especially that there is a lot of woodland areas that was getting searched. Not sure how good these trained dogs are but 6m isn’t that far. Very strange I think
Yes, you would. Such a shame that the police dog handler didn't let it off the lead

If this man does exist, I wonder if the defendant isn't prepared to name him as he really believes he's going to get the money he was promised 'when all this is over'?
Maybe the "hooded guy" is known to him and he isn't able to give a name due to threats? And this is the best story he could come up with...
Maybe he moved the body until this person was out the area?

Also I don't get how the body could of laid there while people where obviously looking in that area...

I am also stunned at the police saying the bin was nothing to do with it without checking first.. I know it was clean but it was still suspicious, people don't dump them big bins in the cemetery... They take them for themselves as theirs was taken

Maybe the "hooded guy" is known to him and he isn't able to give a name due to threats? And this is the best story he could come up with...

Also I don't get how the body could of laid there while people where obviously looking in that area...

I am also stunned at the police saying the bin was nothing to do with it without checking first.. I know it was clean but it was still suspicious, people don't dump them big bins in the cemetery... They take them for themselves as theirs was taken
Yes, someone behind this could well have frightened him into keeping quiet about their involvement. From what some people have said, her body may have been hidden in an outbuilding or the chicken shed, hence none of the searchers seeing her? I'm still shocked to the core that the police paid so little attention to the wheelie bin...

Yes I agree, the hooded man is known to him, they know he has learning difficulties and have used that against him.

I really don’t know at this point what evidence would pin him to killing her? His clothes will obviously have her dna on as he’s admitted to moving her, even if the saw has been found (not that we know that it has up to now) that could have dna on but that was used after death. I don’t get what his motive could have been?? I think he’s just done as he’s told.

Yes I agree, the hooded man is known to him, they know he has learning difficulties and have used that against him.
Why would you use someone with learning disabilities to dispose of a body for you? I appreciate they may be easily manipulated, but it's hardly a foolproof plan. Just the opposite.

Yes I agree, the hooded man is known to him, they know he has learning difficulties and have used that a
gainst him.[/QUOTE
I know his learning difficulties are said to be moderate, but, have you any idea, or, have heard how well he functions? What his kevel of understanding is?

We are in the very early stages of the trial, there will be alot more information to come to light. IMO - They still have evidence which will link him to her murder, for example, maybe his DNA under her nails?
His internet searches leading up to, and after her death.

I have and continue to believe she was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time, and was victim to a random attack. The fact her body was found naked suggests to me a sexual motive.

I really don’t know at this point what evidence would pin him to killing her? His clothes will obviously have her dna on as he’s admitted to moving her, even if the saw has been found (not that we know that it has up to now) that could have dna on but that was used after death. I don’t get what his motive could have been?? I think he’s just done as he’s told.
His clothes or footwear, etc. If the police have his clothes. Motive may have been to move her body at the request of the invisible man. Or, if he was 'working alone' it could have been sexually motivated

We are in the very early stages of the trial, there will be alot more information to come to light. IMO - They still have evidence which will link him to her murder, for example, maybe his DNA under her nails?
His internet searches leading up to, and after her death.

I have and continue to believe she was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time, and was victim to a random attack. The fact her body was found naked suggests to me a sexual motive.
All excellent points

Guilty.

I'm not buying this 'moderate learning difficulties' excuse either. He's shown that he's been very calculated in the way he went to great lengths to hide the body and seemingly did it pretty well (so that even a trained sniffer dog couldn't find it from just 6 metres away). Also 'dry runs', seemingly following the case from home and changing routes according to CCTV footage etc.

The Hooded Man story is ludicrous in the extreme.

Though I do take on board there could be elements of doubt in some areas, but there nearly always is. Can anyone provide me with 100% proof that Werewolves don't exist? :rolleyes:

Definitely agree with u here. Think it's all an act to get less a sentence. He's not say at all.

I still don’t understand why a trained sniffer dog didn’t find anything yet a normal dog did? Doesn’t make sense. And if the boy had any sense I think he should of just left the body where it was, Surley he’s not that clever to think he wouldn’t get caught on a busy main road where CCTV is

They wasn't looking for a body then. It was still a missing person. So in reality I don't think the dog would have picked her scent up anyway.

The dog walker has the dog off the lead and it's only because he wouldn't go back to its owner that the owner went in after him.

Why would you use someone with learning disabilities to dispose of a body for you? I appreciate they may be easily manipulated, but it's hardly a foolproof plan. Just the opposite.
Easy to manipulate, maybe all they needed was someone to "take care of the body" while they got away...
Maybe he was told to wait around that day, and maybe the coat was hung to signify where the body was... I know he said he met a hooded guy, but that could be a cover story, maybe he knew she was gonna come to harm because someone had messaged or rung him and they had told him to wait around?
Just thoughts...
If he did plan on killing her he did a *advertiser censored* job of covering his tracks after, didn't plan it well... If he did it randomly why didn't he leave her where she was? Why not cover her body and leg it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member