DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
14th March Lancashire Telegraph
Weapons and cannabis discovered in Burnley Road, Accrington
Weapons and cannabis discovered in empty business
11151092.jpg

Not sure exactly where yet.

How is everyone doing in the current climate?

So far so good in Latvia!

Not too bad thanks....bored beyond belief but thankful. Hope you are well .
We are doing OK here in Texas as is my family in the UK. Very luck to be able to work from home let alone just to have a job. We are not hard hit here. Very sad for those who are, though, and are grieving lost loved ones and those who are ill. We are just waving to neighbors from afar, keeping trips the grocery at a minimum. Who would have thought grocery shopping would be the most dangerous thing we do in a given day? Love to all those workers still doing these jobs! Everything else is closed but here we are all still able to get outside to walk and exercise. I am very sad for my friends and neighbors who have lost their jobs and health insurance. Stay safe and well everyone!

Last edited:
We are doing OK here in Texas as is my family in the UK. Very luck to be able to work from home let alone just to have a job. We are not hard hit here. Very sad for those who are, though, and are grieving lost loved ones and those who are ill. We are just waving to neighbors from afar, keeping trips the grocery at a minimum. Who would have thought grocery shopping would be the most dangerous thing we do in a given day? Love to all those workers still doing these jobs! Everything else is closed but here we are all still able to get outside to walk and exercise. I am very sad for my friends and neighbors who have lost their jobs and health insurance. Stay safe and well everyone!
Stay safe too CrimeDawg x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member