Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the defendant the only kid without a mobile phone? Could his parents have simply said he doesn't have a mobile and therefore....they didn't look for phone forensics?

Ah! The mystery of the Digital Forensics.

The Defendant's FB account also supposedly vanished and Lindsay's phone was seemingly untracked.

Ah! The mystery of the Digital Forensics.

The Defendant's FB account also supposedly vanished and Lindsay's phone was seemingly untracked.
They could have had a family plan, one owner multiple phones. Which phone do you get a warrant for? I don't know if you can get a one warrant covers all, I'm venturing into area's that I know nothing about. I'll stop now. Moo

They could have had a family plan, one owner multiple phones. Which phone do you get a warrant for? I don't know if you can get a one warrant covers all, I'm venturing into area's that I know nothing about. I'll stop now. Moo

Incidentally. What's the law with buying sim cards in the UK?

I was on holiday in Europe some years ago and I just wanted a local sim card for when I was there and I was surprised that I had to go back to my accommodation and return with my Passport. - I presumed it was something to do with security - a way of linking a certain number to a specific person.

(obviously my passport details were taken down and logged with the sale - linking me to that particular sim card).

I was on holiday in Europe some years ago and I just wanted a local sim card for when I was there and I was surprised that I had to go back to my accommodation and return with my Passport. - I presumed it was something to do with security - a way of linking a certain number to a specific person.

(obviously my passport details were taken down and logged with the sale - linking me to that particular sim card).
The last time I got a new sim I had no id with me. Had to go home to get passport and my phone providers recent bill to show them. Still, the 'crooks & co' always have burner phones, and, can never be identified!

The last few years I have just taken my US phone. If you only use wifi and messenger type app for calls it's free. If you use data, it is $10 per 24hr period. I stay with relatives so that plan works for me. Moo.
ETA Verizon.

QUOTE="Kaykedi, post: 15930140, member: 189798"]Yayyy, thankfully still open[/QUOTE]

Three weeks before the retrial. Maybe us local Sleuths should meet?

[Evening of Mediumship at Platt Social Club Friday, 22 May 2020 from 19:30-21:30 UTC+01
7.30 PM - 9:30 PM
Tickets £10
RESERVE or Buy Tickets Online www.gareth-lewis.com (available till 6.30pm) & From the venue
DOOR PRICE - £12

Enjoy an Evening of Mediumship with Gareth Lewis. This is a chance to join again with your friends in the spirit world, share in their memories and love. For more information about this event please contact us
www.gareth-lewis.com

QUOTE="Kaykedi, post: 15930140, member: 189798"]Yayyy, thankfully still open

Three weeks before the retrial. Maybe us local Sleuths should meet?

[Evening of Mediumship at Platt Social Club Friday, 22 May 2020 from 19:30-21:30 UTC+01
7.30 PM - 9:30 PM
Tickets £10
RESERVE or Buy Tickets Online www.gareth-lewis.com (available till 6.30pm) & From the venue
DOOR PRICE - £12

Enjoy an Evening of Mediumship with Gareth Lewis. This is a chance to join again with your friends in the spirit world, share in their memories and love. For more information about this event please contact us
www.gareth-lewis.com[/QUOTE]
Sounds good PiggyStardust

Having followed the link to the Court reports, I think it is a typo and should read 'defendant's home was searched'. This would tie in with the heading 'defendant's home searched'.

A phone would be sent to an appropriately trained officer with the correct computer software to download the data, not done in situ.

You beat me to it on that one.

Even if the typo wasn't obvious. You could deduce that they didn't 'search the phone' during the house search as that would be very Keystone Coppish, even by the standards seen in this case so far, lol - "Just a couple of texts Guv, nothin' to see here."

The last time I got a new sim I had no id with me. Had to go home to get passport and my phone providers recent bill to show them. Still, the 'crooks & co' always have burner phones, and, can never be identified!

Just thinking about that for a second (and we are assuming a lot here due to lack of facts).
If the defendant is a supposed phone-less wonder, or even a 'burner boy'.
What was he doing with an iPhone Box?

This retrial needs to comeback with a better structure than what we’ve seen so far because to be honest the basics to secure a conviction have not been met . Although it’s probably glaringly obvious there was no hooded man .....I believe there was someone else as it’s way to organised a disposal process for a boy with “learning difficulties “ to carry out on his own . I don’t believe that he just managed to kill , hide and transport LB without being seen just by chance . Personally I think he will walk free.

Put this in the Private Chat by mistake so reposting.

"Stereotypes of the travelling community eh? Roofers, Tree surgeons, tarmac gangs, et al"

Consider this:
Hooded man meets the lad and offers him a load of money to get rid of a body. Lad has never seen him before.
When would a member of that community ever, ever do something without seeing the colour of your money?

Put this in the Private Chat by mistake so reposting.

"Stereotypes of the travelling community eh? Roofers, Tree surgeons, tarmac gangs, et al"

Consider this:
Hooded man meets the lad and offers him a load of money to get rid of a body. Lad has never seen him before.
When would a member of that community ever, ever do something without seeing the colour of your money?
Think that is a fair comment.

I'm saying this whilst adjusting my kilt :D but I do think it's a bit of an unfair comment. But then again, I dont live near a site and never have. So what do I know
It may be the majority but I’m sure they aren’t all the same ....that said I do live in an area where travellers dwell and I can confirm my dealings with them would match with the previous comment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98