Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, 16 years old!! If there was no trace of the bin I would maybe think that perhaps he was just wheeling away some stolen goods or something. The fact that they found a blue bin just like that in the cemetery that Lindsay was located in? Nah, bit too much of a coincidence, that one. o_O

My first thought goes to Jessica Ridgeway. She was 10 years old. Her killer was 16 when he was arrested. He had attacked an adult female jogger before abducting, assaulting and killing Jessica. Our Late Great @Foxfire used to talk about how some budding Serial Killers start as young as 14 years old. I won’t be surprised at all to learn the motive was sexual here.

OMG you have got to be kidding me! I am really shocked at this turn of events. Poor Lindsay :(

How utterly bizarre. You never see anyone doing this with a wheeled bin. You move it out to the street and back again, period. Did not anyone notice this strange behavior?
I don't think most people would bat an eyelid at someone dragging a wheelie bin in Accrington as there are quite a number of homeless beggars who sit on the pavements in town. Always asking for money. Also, drug addicts walking around asking for money for their bus fare/train fare, etc. I went to a small retail park last week & went I came out of the store & got in my car a man was hammering on the window shouting open the door. I was terrified

I think if police name him we can sleuth him, using initials. I think. Would need clarification from a mod.

The police will never name a suspect under 18 in the UK. If he were to be charged and found guilty then the press may apply to the courts to lift the naming restrictions if its in the public's interest. As in Alesha Macphails killer's case for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966