UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Body of five-year-old child found in south Wales river

A body of a 5 year old child has been found in a river yesterday. Today We have 3 arrests.

#UPDATE | We can confirm that following reports of concerns for a missing five year old boy in #Sarn #Bridgend and the subsequent finding of the body in the Ogmore River near Pandy Park, three people have been arrested.

A 39-year-old man, 30-year-old woman and 13-year-old boy, all from the Bridgend area, have been arrested on suspicion of murder. We are not looking for anyone else in relation to this incident.

Anyone who has any information in relation to the incident can contact the Major Crime Team directly via this portal link Public Portal or alternatively via one of the following means quoting reference number 2100268674.

• Go to: Provide more information to be added to a crime report
• Send us a private message on Facebook/Twitter
• Via email: SWP101@south-wales.police.uk
• Phone: 101
Man, woman and boy, 13, arrested over death of five-year-old in Bridgend

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment by @Bishop Black

The opening article doesn't specify what the cause of death was, or whether or not there were any injuries to the child other than drowning. Unless there's been an update which I missed.
UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

The post you quoted was from before we knew the PM results. Summary below in spoilers in case anyone doesn't want to reread it.

Logan had 56 different injuries
The jury are now told about the expert medical evidence that will be heard in the trial.

Pathologist Dr John Williams conducted a post mortem on Logan’s body on August 1 at 10am.

Ms Rees said: “In summary, he found that Logan had suffered extensive and catastrophic injuries through blunt force trauma, that is through the use of force on his little body. There were 56 different injuries noted upon external examination, including bruising to most parts of Logan’s head and body.

“Upon internal examination of the head, extensive deep scalp bruising was found to the back of the head and patchy deep scalp bruising to the front of the scalp. There was bruising to the tongue.”

Full extent of Logan's injuries detailed to the court
The following injuries were discovered during the post mortem:

• Catastrophic injuries to the abdomen - including a vertical laceration measuring 5.5cm by 3cm to the interior side of the liver, a 5 cm full thickness tear to the root of the bowel and the degloving of the duodenum involving almost the entire duodenum.

• A haemorrhage over the colon and extensive bleeding throughout the retroperitoneal tissues on the right side of the abdomen extending to the right kidney.

• 300ml of very dark liquid blood within the abdominal cavity.
Ms Rees said examination of these injuries showed features suggesting survival of several hours post injury.

• Fracture to left clavicle, a healing fracture which was several weeks old.
Ms Rees said: “The prosecution say that this finding suggests infliction of injuries on different occasions over a more prolonged period of time than the days immediately before Logan’s body was discovered.”

Dr Williams said the combination of abdominal injuries in this case are not consistent with a fall or collapse and it is his opinion that, in the absence of any explanation such as a “high velocity incident”, the injuries should be considered as consistent with inflicted injury by blows, kicks or impact with a weapon.

• A deep scalp injury consistent with blunt force trauma.
Logan’s brain was examined by an expert neuropathologist Dr Lammie.

He detected a traumatic injury to the brain and changes consistent with survival for a period of at least two hours prior to death.

The examination of the deep scalp injuries suggests, in Dr Lammie’s opinion, a period of survival of up to 48 hours post impact and the hypoxic/ischaemic neuronal injury suggested a period of survival of at least several hours post injury.

Boy, 5, found in river had 'extreme' injuries, murder case told

The post you quoted was from before we knew the PM results. Summary below in spoilers in case anyone doesn't want to reread it.

Logan had 56 different injuries
The jury are now told about the expert medical evidence that will be heard in the trial.

Pathologist Dr John Williams conducted a post mortem on Logan’s body on August 1 at 10am.

Ms Rees said: “In summary, he found that Logan had suffered extensive and catastrophic injuries through blunt force trauma, that is through the use of force on his little body. There were 56 different injuries noted upon external examination, including bruising to most parts of Logan’s head and body.

“Upon internal examination of the head, extensive deep scalp bruising was found to the back of the head and patchy deep scalp bruising to the front of the scalp. There was bruising to the tongue.”

Full extent of Logan's injuries detailed to the court
The following injuries were discovered during the post mortem:

• Catastrophic injuries to the abdomen - including a vertical laceration measuring 5.5cm by 3cm to the interior side of the liver, a 5 cm full thickness tear to the root of the bowel and the degloving of the duodenum involving almost the entire duodenum.

• A haemorrhage over the colon and extensive bleeding throughout the retroperitoneal tissues on the right side of the abdomen extending to the right kidney.

• 300ml of very dark liquid blood within the abdominal cavity.
Ms Rees said examination of these injuries showed features suggesting survival of several hours post injury.

• Fracture to left clavicle, a healing fracture which was several weeks old.
Ms Rees said: “The prosecution say that this finding suggests infliction of injuries on different occasions over a more prolonged period of time than the days immediately before Logan’s body was discovered.”

Dr Williams said the combination of abdominal injuries in this case are not consistent with a fall or collapse and it is his opinion that, in the absence of any explanation such as a “high velocity incident”, the injuries should be considered as consistent with inflicted injury by blows, kicks or impact with a weapon.

• A deep scalp injury consistent with blunt force trauma.
Logan’s brain was examined by an expert neuropathologist Dr Lammie.

He detected a traumatic injury to the brain and changes consistent with survival for a period of at least two hours prior to death.

The examination of the deep scalp injuries suggests, in Dr Lammie’s opinion, a period of survival of up to 48 hours post impact and the hypoxic/ischaemic neuronal injury suggested a period of survival of at least several hours post injury.

Boy, 5, found in river had 'extreme' injuries, murder case told
Thanks. This makes me curious what role the teenager had in causing his injuries.

Brought from thread 1

"Ms O’Neill and Ms Thorne said they had given her a Wish Upon A Star box for bereaved parents which contained two small elephant cuddly toys, one which was meant to stay with Logan, with the other to be kept by Williamson and the family.

But they said Williamson dropped the toy on the floor and did not pick it up."

I know everyone reacts differently..but this I find unfathomable

11:08PHILIP DEWEY
Officer requested food parcel
An account was also taken from the youth defendant when officers visited John Cole's property on July 31 last year.

The youth said at 4.50am Logan had gone out of the door and wasn’t in the toilet and they were all shouting.

The defendant said: “I heard them shouting and calling for Logan and they went looking for him.”

He said Logan was watching a film and went to bed at 8.45pm the night before.

When looking for Logan they went to an area where they skimmed stones behind a school.

He said he remembered looking by the graveyard and Williamson suffered a seizure.

He added: “[Williamson] went to hospital and [Williamson] saw Logan dead.”

Detective constable Carolyn Brown, who is giving evidence at present, requested a food parcel as there was little food in the property.

11:06PHILIP DEWEY
'He had a break in his left arm falling downstairs a while back'
Detective constable Carolyn Brown is giving evidence about the events of July 31 last year and recounting what Cole told officers when they visited at him at his Maesglas home that morning.

Cole said Logan could reach the lock to the gate at Lower Llansantffraid and would open it if a football went over.

He said: “Logan hasn’t gone out in the last two weeks – he’s been isolating. None of us has had it – we keep [Logan] isolated in his bedroom…

“Last night he watched a film in our bedroom. We tested him and he came back negative yesterday – the first day he was negative.

“It was an hour-and-a-half film. He went to bed between 8.30pm and 9pm and seemed okay. He had not been happy – he was unable to run around the house with normal toys. There’s no bedding on as his sheet was being washed. He had a mattress protector and pillow cases.”

Cole said they got Logan up through the night to take him to the toilet. He said the back door was locked and the key was left in the back door.

During the night he said Logan would go to the fridge and help himself to food and water despite being told not to. He said Logan had wandered off once before at a party.

Describing the search for Logan, Cole said: “I ran across the field to the bridge and was shouting: ‘Logan’. I went to Pandy Park and saw people walking their dogs. I went out to the sports centre at Black Park where we skimmed stones. I asked people, went across to speak to a man, and spoke to Angharad."

Cole said Logan attended Tondu Primary School.

Having spoken to a police officer Cole said he saw something being dragged out of the river.

When asked to describe Logan, he said the boy had curly blonde hair and added: "He had a break in his left arm falling downstairs a while back.

“He had a little mark on his left eyebrow – kids throwing toys yesterday morning. I had not seem too much of him due to isolating – he was in his bedroom watching films.”

10:31PHILIP DEWEY
'I saw stretchers and Angharad was hysterical'
Detective constable Carolyn Brown is giving evidence about the events of July 31 last year.

DC Brown’s colleague DC Laure Mogford asked John Cole what had happened with Logan.

The witness, reading from Cole’s account, said: “This morning I woke up with Angharad…. We were isolating, we woke just before 6am… Angharad went to get Logan up to go to toilet and she shouted: ‘Where’s Logan? Where’s Logan?' The back door was open and the gate was open.

“Kev, the neighbour, said the gate was unlocked and I thought: ‘Oh ***** he got out’. He knows not to go out. He normally doesn’t go out."

He said it was believed the gate had been locked the night before.

Cole added: “We went to the black park, which Logan knows as 'the jungle', and me and [the youth] were calling his name.

“I turned around and the police were there. We were shouting 'Logan'. We walked by Pandy Park and the police told us to go back to the house. They told us they had found Logan but he was unconscious.

“[The youth] seen them dragging him out of the river. I saw stretchers and Angharad was hysterical.

“I know Logan can’t swim. We took him for lessons – he’s terrified of water.”

10:21PHILIP DEWEY
Fire guards had been put on doors of Williamson's home
The trial resumes.

The next live witness to be called by prosecutor Caroline Rees QC is detective constable Carolyn Brown.

She was on duty at 8am on July 31, 2021, when she was called to Bridgend Bridewell police station and attended the home address of John Cole to obtain accounts from him and the youth.

She arrived at Maesglas at 10.40am and was allowed into the property by a police officer.

The witness introduced herself to Cole and the youth. Angharad Williamson was not in the house at the time.

Cole said he spent half his time between Maesglas and Williamson’s address at Lower Llansantffraid.

He said Logan had Covid so they had to self-isolate until July 31 and gave details of Logan’s father Ben Mwangi, who was Kenyan, but said they didn’t have contact with him.

Cole told the officer a woman had threatened to burn the house down and when they phoned the police they put fire guards on Williamson’s doors.

11:15KEY EVENT
Logan's grandmother called to give evidence
The next witness is Clare Williamson, who is Logan’s grandmother and Angharad Williamson’s mother.

Prosectuor Caroline Rees QC said: “What woke you that morning (July 31)?"

Ms Williamson said: “The police banging on my door around 10am.”

Ms Rees said: “Did they ask you if you were Angharad’s mother?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes.”

Ms Rees said: “What did they say?”

Ms Williamson said: “They asked me to confirm I was Angharad’s mother and bluntly blurted out Logan was dead. I screamed – I was very shocked.”

Ms Rees said: “What was the next thing you remember?”

Ms Williamson said: “My mobile phone was ringing – it was Angharad… She was distraught… I indicated to her I knew what had happened and I was coming to support her.”

Ms Rees said: “Does she reach out to you in times of crisis?”

Ms Williamson drove herself to the Princess of Wales Hospital where she met her daughter.

The witness said: “She was absolutely distraught. She was really in shock, bouncing off the walls. Not sure how to take it all in or cope.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you reassure her and say you’d get through this as a family?"

Ms Rees said: “How long had it been since your last conversation?”

Ms Williamson said: “In January that year. We had spoken a few times on the phone.”

Ms Rees said: “Did Angharad give you an account of what had happened?”

Ms Williamson said her daughter had said she had been awake from around 6am. "She went and put the kettle on and went to Logan’s room and noticed he wasn’t there.

“She said she thought he was messing around so went searching for him…She said she noticed the back door was open but the back gate was bolted. Finding nothing there she went out the front… She called the police.”

Ms Rees said: “What did she say about her part of it all?”

Ms Williamson said: “She didn’t say anything… She was concerned she hadn’t locked [the door] properly."

Ms Rees said: “When you heard concerns of Logan wandering off did that seem right to you?”

Ms Williamson said: “No.”

11:30KEY EVENT
Defendant told mother 'not to be surprised' if she and Cole were arrested
The court heard Angharad Williamson told her mother Clare Williamson, who is giving evidence, it was likely she would be arrested. The comment was made when Ms Williamson was visiting her daughter on Augiust 1 last year.

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “Did Angharad say anything to you before you left?”

Ms Williamson said: “She said not to be surprised if she and Jay were arrested… I said: 'Why would you be arrested? You haven’t done anything wrong.' She said something about the fact that it happened while Logan was in their care.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you tell her not to be silly and left the flat?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yeah.”

Ms Rees said: “Is it right later that day, on August 1, that Cole, Williamson, and [the youth] were arrested.”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes. Police came to the house.”

11:27PHILIP DEWEY
Defendant was 'absolutely bereft'
The next day, on August 1, Angharad Williamson called her mother to ask for food.

Her mother Clare Williamson, who is giving evidence, went shopping for essentials and took it to the flat and was invited in.

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “Did you go in?”

Ms Williamson said: “Reluctantly.”

Ms Rees said: “How did she seem?”

Ms Williamson said: “Calm.”

Ms Rees asked: "Did you talk about good times and have a catch up?"

Ms Williamson said: “Yeah.”

The witness is asked about the youth defendant.

She said: “We weren’t in the same room as him – I think he was watching television.”

The court heard the youth spoke to Williamson and asked if watching a film Logan liked would upset her.

Ms Rees said: “What was your feeling about [the youth’s] behaviour?”

Ms Williamson said: “Very strange.”

Ms Rees said: “How did John Cole appear?”

Ms Williamson said he was not with them most of the time.

Ms Rees said: “How was Angharad when she spoke about Logan?”

Ms Williamson said: “She was absolutely bereft."

Ms Rees said: “Did she discuss his funeral?”

Ms Williamson said: “I don’t know if we discussed it then.”

11:21PHILIP DEWEY
Grandmother noticed 'marks' on Logan's face
Clare Williamson, who is Logan Mwangi's grandmother and the mother of defendant Angharad Williamson, said alarms had been fitted in the house after Williamson’s ex-husband had been convicted of domestic abuse.

She said police, Jay, and the youth had been searching for Logan.

Ms Rees said: “Did [your daughter] tell you where Logan was found?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes – in the river.”

Ms Rees said: “Did she ask you to see Logan’s body?”

Ms Rees said: “Whilst in the resuscitation room what was Angharad saying?”

Ms Williamson said: “She was very concerned for Logan – I found it quite strange. She kept tucking him up with blankets worrying he was cold… She talked about his funeral.”

Ms Rees said: “How did you react to what she was saying?”

Ms Williamson said: “I didn’t think anything of it – she was bouncing from subject to subject. She was in a complete state of shock….[Logan’s] eyes looked drawn.”

Ms Rees said: “Was there anything on his face?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes – there were marks.”

Ms Rees said: “Were you trying to keep Angharad calm?”

Ms Williamson said: “Trying.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you hear Angharad speak to police?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes, I was right next to her….. I said in my statement the police said they were contacted at 5.45am. If you think from waking up, searching the house, and realising something had happened she must have woken up at 5.15am.”

Ms Rees said: “What time did she tell you she had woken up?"

Ms Williamson said: “6am.”

She added: “I offered to take her home in my car but she said she wanted to go home with the police. I have not been welcome in her house for some years because of Jay. I thought she wouldn’t want me there because of Jay.”

Later that evening Ms Williamson said she had a number of phone calls from her daughter for reassurance.

11:34PHILIP DEWEY
Defendant described as 'a very melodramatic person'
Peter Rouch QC, for Angharad Williamson, questions witness Clare Williamson – the mother of his client and grandmother of Logan Mwangi – about her relationship with her daughter and the defendant’s relationship with Logan.

Mr Rouch said: “You describe her as being absolutely bereft? There was no doubt in your mind it wasn’t genuine?"

Mr Rouch said: “When you went to see him in hospital do you have any doubt in your mind about her grief?"

Mr Rouch said: “Is she someone who reacts dramatically to situations?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes, she’s a very melodramatic person.”

Mr Rouch said: “She would tend to go from one extreme to another. She could be highly excitable, very, very happy and next minute down?”

Mr Rouch said: “Have you had a calming effect on her?”

Mr Rouch said: “Apart from being mother and daughter you have been best friends?”

Mr Rouch said: “Would you describe her personality as being over-emotional?”

Defendant moved in with her mother when she needed care
The court heard witness Clare Williamson moved from Essex to Wales some time around 2013 and during that time Angharad Williamson began a relationship with Ben Mwangi. She became pregnant in 2015 and Peter Rouch QC, who is defending Angharad Williamson, described it as “not being an easy pregnancy”.

Ms Williamson said: “No it was not.”

Mr Rouch said: “Because she developed seizures…did she come to live with you in south Wales?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes. She needed 24-hour care.”

Mr Rouch said: “Ben Mwangi stayed in Essex where he worked and because of the seizures Angharad was unable to drive. You drove her to and from meetings to the doctors?”

Ms Williamson said: “That’s right. When someone has seizures they have no memory of what happened so as a witness I am important in telling the doctor what has happened.”

Mr Rouch said: “Were you there for the birth of Logan in March 2016?”

Mr Rouch said: “Did Ben Mwangi come to stay with you, Angharad, and Logan in your home for a few weeks?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes."

Mr Rouch said: “They moved back to Essex for a short time before Angharad and Logan came back to live with you. The relationship with Ben Mwangi had broken down.”

12:00PHILIP DEWEY
Witness says she had 'absolutely not' seen defendant be abusive to Logan
Witness Clare Williamson is asked again about Logan’s death and the visit to the hospital on July 31 alongside her daughter Angharad Williamson.

Peter Rouch QC, defending, said: “When the police came to your door it must have knocked the bottom out of you?”

Ms Williamson said: “Absolutely.”

Mr Rouch said: “Did you spend hours with Angharad at the hospital?”

Mr Rouch said: “You said Angharad wanted you to go and see Logan and you didn’t particularly want to do that. Was that because of the upset?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes, looking at his little dead body, I found it too hard. I felt I was there for Angharad to offer support so I did what she wanted because her need was greater.”

Mr Rouch said: “You spent hours with her on that day… And you have known her since she was a child. What she exhibited that day at the hospital was genuine distress?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes absolutely.”

Mr Rouch said: “Have you ever seen Angharad be physical or abusive towards him?”

Ms Williamson said: “Absolutely not"

Mr Rouch said: “Was she patient with him?”

Mr Rouch said: “You said she was a good mother. Was she a soft touch?”

Ms Williamson said: “No, she knew children needed boundaries.”

Mr Rouch has finished his questions.

11:57PHILIP DEWEY
Logan 'loved [his mum] to pieces'
The court heard Logan Mwangi and Angharad Williamson lived with witness Clare Williamson, who is the defendant's mother.

She said: “I was the constant other adult in his life….[Logan] was the apple of my eye.

Peter Rouch QC, defending, said: “She lived with you up until 2017 when she met Jordan Hunt and they got married in April 2017. Up until the time they got married Angharad and Logan lived with you?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes and afterwards because [Jordan Hunt] lived in barracks.”

Mr Rouch said: “Were you a constant feature in Angharad and Logan’s life?”

Williamson and Logan continued to live with Ms Williamson until 2019 when the defendant began a relationship with John Cole.

Describing her daughter, Ms Williamson said: “She was a fantastic mum… [Logan] loved her to pieces. He was a very bright child and a joy to be around. He was thirsty to learn and we spent a lot of time playing with him and stimulating him.”

Mr Rouch said: “Did Angharad take pride in that?”

Ms Williamson said: “Absolutely.”

During this period Logan would spend the weekends at Ms Williamson’s house but the witness said Cole’s influence put a stop to that.

Ms Williamson said: “We first clashed heads when Angharad was in hospital and I was looking after Logan. I would take him to the hospital and Jay didn’t want me to take him in to disturb Angharad. I felt he was a two-year-old child and needed his mother."

Mr Rouch said: “How long after that did [Logan] stop coming to stay with you?"

Ms Williamson said: “In the autumn some time. Jay more and more came between me and Angharad and he put his foot down [later]..."

She said she "wasn’t allowed to the flat" and added: "That put an end to our relationship.”

Mr Rouch said: “Did you still try and see Logan?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes, any excuse I could find to give them a lift or do an activity I would.”

Mr Rouch said: “Did you see Logan and Angharad together? Did you see any change in their relationship or the bond between them?”

Mr Rouch said: “Did you still have telephone calls from Angharad in times of crisis?”

Witness mouths 'I love you' to daughter in the dock
John Hipkin QC, for the youth defendant, asked witness Clare Williamson about her comments about the youth defendant.

The witness said: “[The youth] blurted out something inappropriate. Something like: ‘For God's sake he’s dead’."

In re-examination prosecutor Caroline Rees QC asked Ms Williamson when she last saw Angharad and Logan together.

Ms Williamson said: “That would have been in January.”

Ms Rees said: “You didn’t see Logan and Angharad after that again?”

Ms Williamson said: “I don’t think so.”

After Ms Williamson finished her evidence Williamson cried out from the dock and the witness could be seen mouthing the words: “I love you” and: “It’s ok.”

12:34PHILIP DEWEY
'Logan was a happy, jolly little kid'
The next live witness is Leanne Davies. She met Angharad Williamson in 2019 as both her son and Logan attended Tondu Primary School and were friends.

Occasionally they would walk to school together with their children.

She also met John Cole in 2019.

Ms Davies said: “Logan was a happy, jolly little kid. My son was the boisterous of the two – they would run off together. He was good, behaved, and listened.”

Ms Rees said: “Was he a cheerful little boy?”

Ms Davies said: “Yes.”

On July 31 last year Ms Davies said she woke around 5am after hearing shouting from outside her home.

She later became aware that Pandy Park had been closed off and received text messages saying a little five-year-old boy had been pulled from the river. The witness was later notified the boy was Logan and he had died.

She said: “I was a little shocked because it was someone I knew.”

Later that evening Ms Davies said Williamson called her.

The witness told the court: "She said: ‘Hello, it’s me’... I gave my condolences. I was a bit in shock myself. I was surprised she phoned me but I was glad she felt she could reach out….

“She asked how I knew… It wasn’t the first thing I would have thought of but I put it down to shock and grieving… She was worried about things on social media and people knowing who it was and I said: 'You can’t worry about that, it’s not important'…

“I was worried about her being on her own at such a hard time… She said she was in her fella’s and was not allowed back in her house. She was having a conversation in the background – he was asking her who she was on the phone to…

“I heard her say: ‘They know it’s Logan’. I was just trying to find out if she was okay and I found it was a bit odd about them being stuck on that. It’s not what I would have been worried about…

“She said she just wanted to see a friendly face and asked if we could meet up the following day.” The next day Ms Davies sent a message saying she would be there for her and sent a text reassuring her the next day.

The witness has finished her evidence.

The court rises to deal with a short legal issue.

The trial will resume shortly.

By even her mother's description, AW seems to have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). It's marked by large mood swings, histrionic behavior and inability to stay in relationships. Extreme love for someone followed by extreme hatred all in one package. They form very shallow relationships. Explains how she was able to not accompany Logan's body to the mortuary. It distressed "her" too much, but in reality she was already moving on. I question whether she has epilepsy as well. Epilepsy is difficult to diagnose. It's estimated that 20 to 30% of epilepsy diagnoses are psychosomatic and called PNES (Psychogenic non-epileptic seizures). I hope we hear psychological testimony in the trial.

Snipped from the link above

JC says
He ( Logan ) had a little mark on his left eyebrow – kids throwing toys yesterday morning.
I had not seen too much of him due to isolating – he was in his bedroom watching films.”

What kids ? Logan was isolating

Last edited:
By even her mother's description, AW seems to have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). It's marked by large mood swings, histrionic behavior and inability to stay in relationships. Extreme love for someone followed by extreme hatred all in one package. They form very shallow relationships. Explains how she was able to not accompany Logan's body to the mortuary. It distressed "her" too much, but in reality she was already moving on. I question whether she has epilepsy as well. Epilepsy is difficult to diagnose. It's estimated that 20 to 30% of epilepsy diagnoses are psychosomatic and called PNES (Psychogenic non-epileptic seizures). I hope we hear psychological testimony in the trial.
Im not an expert, but it appears she has these attacks "on demand".
To me she seems cunning, manipulative and cold hearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist