UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they are trying to say it was the youth using the phone which seems likely "if" his own Internet history is similar. Possibly the mothers defence are trying to defer the mothers involvement till after the removal of logan...edited by me ..having reread the update its seems AW regularly viewed similar videos not the youth

Last edited:
The make up video may well be a red herring. YouTube often auto plays completely random videos, and like @JuicyLucy said above, it would be interesting to know if there was any way to prove if any of these videos were actually watched rather than just played.

They were in and out that room for hours checking on him and instead of phoning an ambulance they waited so long
The make up video may well be a red herring. YouTube often auto plays completely random videos, and like @JuicyLucy said above, it would be interesting to know if there was any way to prove if any of these videos were actually watched rather than just played.
one of the videos about blackheads was played 140 times. It’s unlikely it would just auto play this video (just through experience it’s usually unseen videos that auto play). Good luck to anyone brave enough to search the videos she’s/he’s watched …. It would make me sick

They were in and out that room for hours checking on him and instead of phoning an ambulance they waited so long

one of the videos about blackheads was played 140 times. It’s unlikely it would just auto play this video (just through experience it’s usually unseen videos that auto play). Good luck to anyone brave enough to search the videos she’s/he’s watched …. It would make me sick
Unless the youth was clicking videos in her YouTube history. Ah who knows I’m baffled with the whole thing!

140 times?? That’s an insane amount of repeats. Surely that cannot be intentional?

140 times?? That’s an insane amount of repeats. Surely that cannot be intentional?
I wonder if the baby had the device and was just pressing buttons which caused it to repeat or keep replaying?

Very odd

I've found most of the video's the Bold Red below is the actual length of the vid. It seems most were not watched fully so IMO must have been someone 'skipping through' youtube at the time and not necessarily autoplay IMO.

Here are the timings for the early hours of July 31, when Cole and the youth defendant removed Logan’s body from the property.

12.20am: Williamson accesses the Samsung One Home app

12.25: Williamson accesses Facebook app

12.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video

12.36am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.38am: Light goes off

12.41am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.42am: Light goes off

12.46am: Williamson accesses YouTube

12.51am: Williamson watches YouTube video entitled “Spoon is used to remove man’s cyst… Dr Pimple Popper”
This video is 9.56 minutes long.

12.52.am: Williamson accesses app management notification

1.10am: Williamson accesses Facebook

1.17am: Williamson watches a series of YouTube videos entitled “Large black head abstraction” (Couldn't find this one), “You have never seen ice cream cake made like this” (shorts about 1m long)

1.19am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Professional make-up artist, how to look beautiful”. (Couldn't ID this video)

1.20am: Williamson watches YouTube videos “Not your average BMW E38” and “Viral shorts” (Viral short 10 seconds)

1.21am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on and off

1.22am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

1.23am: Williamson accesses YouTube

1.24am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Conjoined sister born as one now thriving as two” (5.43 minutes long)

1.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video “My twin is only four foot three, born different” (7.02 minutes long)

1.31am: Williamson watches YouTube video “German lady wants a nose job to look African” (6.54 minutes long)

1.40am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Three friends Simon wrong in powerful operatic” (7.09 minutes long) and a “Dr Pimple Popper” video

1.41am: Williams watches YouTube video “The cutting and removal and cleaning big long toe nail and various other videos. (couldn't ID)

1.49am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

1.50am: Light goes off in Logan’s bedroom

2.08am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.10am: Light goes off

2.14am: Williamson accesses YouTube.

2.20am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.21am: Light goes off

2.22am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.24am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

2.26am: Access Samsung Android dialler app

If it was the youth was watching the make-up vid it could have been to pash on a female model?

Last edited:
1.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video “My twin is only four foot three, born different” (7.02 minutes long)

1.31am: Williamson watches YouTube video “German lady wants a nose job to look African” (6.54 minutes long)

1.40am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Three friends Simon wrong in powerful operatic” (7.09 minutes long) and a “Dr Pimple Popper” video
At least 21 minutes of videos supposedly watched in 11 minutes

I've found most of the video's the Bold Red below is the actual length of the vid. It seems most were not watched fully so IMO must have been someone 'skipping through' youtube at the time and not necessarily autoplay IMO.

Here are the timings for the early hours of July 31, when Cole and the youth defendant removed Logan’s body from the property.

12.20am: Williamson accesses the Samsung One Home app

12.25: Williamson accesses Facebook app

12.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video

12.36am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.38am: Light goes off

12.41am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.42am: Light goes off

12.46am: Williamson accesses YouTube

12.51am: Williamson watches YouTube video entitled “Spoon is used to remove man’s cyst… Dr Pimple Popper”
This video is 9.56 minutes long.

12.52.am: Williamson accesses app management notification

1.10am: Williamson accesses Facebook

1.17am: Williamson watches a series of YouTube videos entitled “Large black head abstraction” (Couldn't find this one), “You have never seen ice cream cake made like this” (shorts about 1m long)

1.19am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Professional make-up artist, how to look beautiful”. (Couldn't ID this video)

1.20am: Williamson watches YouTube videos “Not your average BMW E38” and “Viral shorts” (Viral short 10 seconds)

1.21am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on and off

1.22am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

1.23am: Williamson accesses YouTube

1.24am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Conjoined sister born as one now thriving as two” (5.43 minutes long)

1.41am: Williams watches YouTube video “The cutting and removal and cleaning big long toe nail and various other videos. (couldn't ID)

1.49am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

1.50am: Light goes off in Logan’s bedroom

2.08am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.10am: Light goes off

2.14am: Williamson accesses YouTube.

2.20am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.21am: Light goes off

2.22am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.24am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

2.26am: Access Samsung Android dialler app

If it was the youth was watching the make-up vid it could have been to pash on a female model?

Dedicated sleuthing @tedtink. :)

I think the only thing you haven’t listed is verbal and physical abuse.

we’ve already heard evidence of verbal abuse - calling him b******d etc… and physical abuse… well it’s looking like that’s what killed him. The patterns and similarities are startling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz