UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly to do with AW saying Logan was assaulted by JC and youth on 29th, could be demonstrating that he was potentially hurt at that time and the defendants all knew and nobody sought medical attention. MOO

12:50PHILIP DEWEY
July 30
The trial resumes.

Here are the timings for the night of July 30, 2021.

10.09pm: A light comes on in Logan’s bedroom while curtains are closed

10.26pm: The light goes off having been left on for 16 minutes

10.48pm: The light activates in area of side path of Lower Llansantffraid until 10.53pm.

11.21pm: Williamson activates the Barclays app, Samsung One Home app and Facebook app on her phone

11.23am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

11.24am: Light goes off

Logan Mwangi murder trial - live updates

Is the suggestion Logan was deceased prior July 27? Or was the family perhaps residing at JC's and they were not in fact isolating at the home in the days prior to the night of Logan being disposed of ?
I don't think so, he was seen on a facetime call on the 27th. I don't think the ambulance crew would have worked so hard on him if he had been deceased for many days, his appearance would have been very different. It sounds as if rigor mortis had begun to set in from the description one of the paramedics gave, which would accord with him having died during the night. Plus the prosecution thinks he was alive for over 24 hours after sustaining the injuries they estimate had occured on the 29th.

13:40PHILIP DEWEY
Bed room lights switched on and off on morning of July 31
Here are the timings for the early hours of July 31, when Cole and the youth defendant removed Logan’s body from the property.

12.20am: Williamson accesses the Samsung One Home app

12.25: Williamson accesses Facebook app

12.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video

12.36am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.38am: Light goes off

12.41am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.42am: Light goes off

12.46am: Williamson accesses YouTube

12.51am: Williamson watches YouTube video entitled “Spoon is used to remove man’s cyst… Dr Pimple Popper”

12.52.am: Williamson accesses app management notification

1.10am: Williamson accesses Facebook

1.17am: Williamson watches a series of YouTube videos entitled “Large black head abstraction”, “You have never seen ice cream cake made like this”

1.19am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Professional make-up artist, how to look beautiful”.

1.20am: Williamson watches YouTube videos “Not your average BMW E38” and “Viral shorts”

1.21am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on and off

1.22am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

1.23am: Williamson accesses YouTube

1.24am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Conjoined sister born as one now thriving as two”

1.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video “My twin is only four foot three, born different”

1.31am: Williamson watches YouTube video “German lady wants a nose job to look African”

1.40am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Three friends Simon wrong in powerful operatic” and a “Dr Pimple Popper” video

1.41am: Williams watches YouTube video “The cutting and removal and cleaning big long toe nail and various other videos.

1.49am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

1.50am: Light goes off in Logan’s bedroom

2.08am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.10am: Light goes off

2.14am: Williamson accesses YouTube.

2.20am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.21am: Light goes off

2.22am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.24am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

2.26am: Access Samsung Android dialler app

12:50PHILIP DEWEY
July 30
The trial resumes.

Here are the timings for the night of July 30, 2021.

10.09pm: A light comes on in Logan’s bedroom while curtains are closed

10.26pm: The light goes off having been left on for 16 minutes

10.48pm: The light activates in area of side path of Lower Llansantffraid until 10.53pm.

11.21pm: Williamson activates the Barclays app, Samsung One Home app and Facebook app on her phone

11.23am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

11.24am: Light goes off

I think there must be something in AW initial statements that directly contradict these timings.

13:46PHILIP DEWEY
More
2.43am, John Cole and the youth defendant are seen walking up the side path to 5 Lower Llansantffraid. Cole is carrying Logan’s body, the prosecution says.

2.44am: Curtain in Logan’s bedroom is pushed open and bedroom light is switched on. Curtain is closed again.

2.48am: Light in Logan’s bedroom goes off.

2.51am: Cole arrives at the address and walks down side path. The youth defendant follows seconds later.

2.54am: Dim light from Logan’s bedroom window.

2.57am: Light goes on.

3.03am: Bedroom light goes off, dim light can be seen.

3.15am: Light in Logan’s bedroom goes on.

3.16am: Light in Logan’s bedroom goes off, dim light. Light illuminates from neighbour’s security light and Cole and youth leave address and turn right. Cole walks ahead of youth defendant and light illuminates from Logan’s bedroom window.

3.17am: Williamson’s phone accesses the Android dialler app

3.27am: Cole and youth defendant arrive back at the address.

3.31am: The light in Logan’s bedroom goes out.

3.32am: Soft light can be seen at Logan’s window before constant dim light can be seen through a partially open curtain. It remains illuminated until daylight

5am: The dim light can still be seen.

Well, she definitely wasn’t asleep as she said she was. :rolleyes:
I know it sounds daft, but I can't even imagine stripping my son's sheets off the bed, if he had just died. It's abhorrent how she could think of cleaning up the remnants of his life like that. I know she had to get rid of the blood evidence but there was no grieving. Her watching those videos just astounds me.

13:40PHILIP DEWEY
Bed room lights switched on and off on morning of July 31
Here are the timings for the early hours of July 31, when Cole and the youth defendant removed Logan’s body from the property.

12.20am: Williamson accesses the Samsung One Home app

12.25: Williamson accesses Facebook app

12.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video

12.36am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.38am: Light goes off

12.41am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.42am: Light goes off

12.46am: Williamson accesses YouTube

12.51am: Williamson watches YouTube video entitled “Spoon is used to remove man’s cyst… Dr Pimple Popper”

12.52.am: Williamson accesses app management notification

1.10am: Williamson accesses Facebook

1.17am: Williamson watches a series of YouTube videos entitled “Large black head abstraction”, “You have never seen ice cream cake made like this”

1.19am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Professional make-up artist, how to look beautiful”.

1.20am: Williamson watches YouTube videos “Not your average BMW E38” and “Viral shorts”

1.21am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on and off

1.22am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

1.23am: Williamson accesses YouTube

1.24am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Conjoined sister born as one now thriving as two”

1.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video “My twin is only four foot three, born different”

1.31am: Williamson watches YouTube video “German lady wants a nose job to look African”

1.40am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Three friends Simon wrong in powerful operatic” and a “Dr Pimple Popper” video

1.41am: Williams watches YouTube video “The cutting and removal and cleaning big long toe nail and various other videos.

1.49am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

1.50am: Light goes off in Logan’s bedroom

2.08am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.10am: Light goes off

2.14am: Williamson accesses YouTube.

2.20am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.21am: Light goes off

2.22am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.24am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

2.26am: Access Samsung Android dialler app

some light entertainment after your son has been murdered and you watched him slowly die? I'm astounded

14:24PHILIP DEWEY
The morning of July 31
Events turn to the morning of July 31, 2021

5.46am: Williamson makes a phone call to the emergency services lasting 13 minutes

5.47am: Williamson can be seen walking up the side path towards the front gate before walking back to the front door

5.48am: Williamson appears at the right side of the address. Cole and the youth defendant walk down the side path in the direction of the front door. They leave the garden and turn right in Lower Llansantffraid

5.52am: Williamson walks up towards the front door and remains there for 47 seconds. Cole and the youth enter the car park to the Halo Leisure Centre

5.54am: Williamson walks up side path, she’s animated and appears to be using a mobile phone

5.55am: Cole and the youth arrive at Maesglas

5.59am: A marked police car arrives at Lower Llansantffraid. Williamson walks up the garde and flags them down. She speaks to the officers and other police vehicles arrive

6am: Police follow Williamson into 5 Lower Llansantffraid. The curtains in Logan’s room are opened. A police officer exits the house and walks up the garden path and climbs over the back wall

6.08am: Police indicate a young boy has been found in the River Ogmore. Cole and youth return to Lower Llansantffraid. They leave the address again a minute later.

6.10am: Cole and the youth walk towards where Logan’s body was found, they can be heard shouting “Logan”

6.11am: Police indicate Logan is showing no signs of life and his body is stiff

6.13am: Williamson is seen in the garden as an ambulance drives past

6.14am: Williamson speaks to a neighbour

6.15am: Williamson leaves the garden and walks towards Pandy Park

6.17am: Williamson returns to 5 Lower Llansantffraid

6.18am: Cole and the youth walk back to 5 Lower Llansantffraid, can be heard shouting “Logan”.

6.19am: Cole and the youth enter Lower Llansantffraid, leave a minute later

6.24am: Williamson stands in garden and looks out towards Pandy Park

6.27am: Cole and the youth return to 5 Lower Llansantffraid. They leave again two minutes later and walk towards Pandy Park

6.33am: Police vehicles arrive at Lower Llansantffraid and two officers engage with Williamson who runs out of sight

6.34am: Cole and youth return to 5 Lower Llansantffraid

Boy's bedroom light 'switched on and off' before body removed, jury told

14:26PHILIP DEWEY
Williamson's google searches
Throughout July 31, Williamson was on the phone to a number of family members and friends.

At 10.01am, she received a message from NHS Track and Trace to say Logan’s period of quarantine had come to an end.

She also made a number of Google searches for news articles using the search term “Five-year-old dead Bridgend”.

At 6.12pm, she read an article on ITV News about Logan’s body being found

At 7.06pm, she read a Sky News article and at 7.44am she read a Guardian article.

She was also in frequent contact with 101.

Boy's bedroom light 'switched on and off' before body removed, jury told

I don't know why , something is making me think she is innocent . I think she is only guilty of the cover up and I think was she maybe forced/coerced. MOO

She has had ample time to tell the truth since they have all been locked up.

No one devastated by their child's death would have been watching those youtube videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz