UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The words AW said to the prison officer might mean that it was JC who finally killed Logan.

I mean the ultimate deadly beating.

After all, it was only JC who partially admitted guilt - Perverting CJ.

AW and the teen vehemently denied the accusations.
MOO

MOO - JC and more predominantly the youth were both responsible for sustained bullying of L. The youth was the one who laid hands on L in this final act of murder. JC wants to protect the youth as the youth looks up to him and gives him respect so he wants to protect his status in the eyes of youth, plus the youth is easy to manipulate... especially if AW is a highly reactive and emotionally dysregulated partner. AW is aware that Logan is at risk but chooses to ignore this as she fears losing new child and relationship, especially given she was warned about JC from the start. She is so self involved that she is unable to recognise her responsibilitiesas a mother and instead focuses on her own pain and trauma - feeling that she is in fact the victim.

Youth beats Logan out of spite perhaps because of something that JC or AW has done that he feels justified - eg 'if you hadn't done BLAH then I wouldn't have done BLAH'.

AW panics and tries to tend to L herself and early in the morning can't bear it any more and wants to call ambulance. JC convinces her this is a bad idea as youth would go to prison and at some point in the next few hours Logan passes at home while they are there. AW is totally shut down so JC and youth take him to the river. AW feels that it is the only option as she is scared of losing her baby and of the shame of everyone finding out that she allowed sustained abuse of L with her inaction.

She believes her own pathological lies because she is too traumatised to integrate the truth which is that she caused this situation with her inaction.

All are equally culpable, and all will be found guilty IMHO only my opinion.

Doesn't mean a thing, other than her blaming someone else.
Someone else?
Who?
The youth?

The teen was a bully - sure.
Obnoxious and mouthy.
But was he a killer?
The injuries of Logan were catastrophic.

Why would AW protect him?

He was a 13 year old, terrified of coming back to "original family".
JC was a convicted criminal.

AW doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. I think she was fully capable of physically abusing Logan. None of them admit it. All of them did it. Hour after hour leaving your critically ill child to suffer and die. She's the worst of the bunch

AW doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. I think she was fully capable of physically abusing Logan. None of them admit it. All of them did it. Hour after hour leaving your critically ill child to suffer and die. She's the worst of the bunch

This for me. It seems the lights on and off are her checking on him… she’s sat feet away from her child as he is dying from injuries he could have survived had she sought medical attention, while casually flicking through YouTube watching spot videos. I cannot understand how any mother can do that.

All of them are vile.
All of them tortured Logan and made his life pure hell.

But the last beating causing death was, in my opinion, done by JC.
He probably flew into rage for whatever reason.
MOO

Someone else?
Who?
The youth?

Obnoxious and mouthy.
But was he a killer?

I didn't say she was protecting anyone.
She would blame anyone else - it wouldn't matter to her who it was. Either or both.
Her motivation at this point is to deny any responsibility.

Logan's mum made a comment to detention officer'
The next witness statement is from Clare Sparrow, a custody detention officer at Bridgend Bridewell police station.

At around 6.15pm on August 4, Ms Sparrow was assisting Williamson while she was getting dressed in the shower area when Williamson made a comment to her.

She said: “My partner beat him and I was trying to deal with it myself”.

Ms Sparrow told Williamson to stop talking to her and not to make any further comment about the case. She then recorded the comment in Williamson’s custody log.

Mum and stepdad's arrest for boy's alleged murder shown to jury

She just got herself and JC a joint murder conviction right there. Her own words. To an officer. Done.

Seems the only one who may get away with this is the violent Youth who may not provenly have been involved in fatal injuries and his defence will argue he was doing as instructed by the adults whilst maybe also being emotionally or intellectually challenged. Seemingly they are both covering for him and blaming one another too.

Last edited:
This for me. It seems the lights on and off are her checking on him… she’s sat feet away from her child as he is dying from injuries he could have survived had she sought medical attention, while casually flicking through YouTube watching spot videos. I cannot understand how any mother can do that.

Thanks for taking time to post the updates today :)

She just got herself and JD a joint murder conviction right there. Her own words. To an officer. Done.

Seems the only one who may get away with this is the violent Youth who may not provenly have been involved in fatal injuries and his defence will argue he was doing as instructed by the adults whilst maybe also being emotionally or intellectually challenged. Seemingly they are both covering for him and blaming one another too.

Early days IMO and let's be honest the Wales Online reporting isn't up to much so were only getting a small snippets of the evidence.

Last edited:
Someone else?
Who?
The youth?

Obnoxious and mouthy.
But was he a killer?

Agree. The youth was known to be violent and menacing. JC maybe hoped to care take and mentor him, for money, and in order to keep the youth from being detained in some kind of institution and keep him within the bio family. We also know that JC is a convicted offender probably for extreme violence. To the point that Logan was put on the at risk register by default of his mother being in a relationship with JC. JC the big man with a protegee youth sidekick.

AW is likely only interesting in keeping her man and keeping her man's baby together in their family unit. Can't imagine the youth features in that. Logan had become sidelined. What possible reason would AW cover up for the youth and blame JC ? Why would she keep saying to the youth 'you've done nothing wrong'? She previously rang the police to say the youth's violence had been unacceptable on one occasion. She's hardly likely to suddenly start covering for the youth murdering her son - that would get him out of the picture once and for all.

She also seemed to be under the impression the police ought to be helping her somehow (ie perceives herself as a victim of all this). Possibly she's being slightly honest - JC attacked Logan for one final and extreme time, she 'decided' not to call an ambulance and deal with it herself (coercion from JC) then went along with a cover up plan that JC probably dictated. He's a well known (violent) offender. He's just killed her kid. He's got the youth following his orders. She probably feels that herself and the youth had no choice. Likewise she couldn't make herself and her baby a target of JC and the youth acting in a cohesive unit.

Early days IMO and let's be honest the Wales Online reporting isn't up to much so were only getting a small snippets of the evidence.
The jury's still out on all 3 of them at the moment for me.

If that is a court submitted statement from a custodial officer then it's a huge and significant evidence. Evidence from officers counts as more reliable than from an average civilian. It's probably enough to convict on in and of itself.

RSBM

“I can’t believe I forgot about the doorbell camera, now I need to save my own skin”. MOO

Can anyone remember what her comments were about his injuries when she was with him in the hospital?
What I have found from a search of the live blog - I've found no comments from AW about his injuries when she was with his body, but he was kept covered.

"The court heard PC Lougher and Williamson were taken to see Logan’s body.

Ms Rees said: “Were you present when she confirmed the boy was her son Logan?"

PC Lougher said: “Yes, she said ‘yes’…

I was advised to maintain the integrity of Logan, only his head and right arm were outside of the sheet.”

Ms Rees said: “Did you notice anything on his head?”

PC Lougher said: “There was a bruise to the left-hand side of his forehead and scram to the top lip.”

Mum and stepdad's arrest for boy's alleged murder shown to jury

Last edited:
What possible reason would AW cover up for the youth and blame JC ? Why would she keep saying to the youth 'you've done nothing wrong'? She previously rang the police to say the youth's violence had been unacceptable on one occasion. She's hardly likely to suddenly start covering for the youth murdering her son - that would get him out of the picture once and for all.

RSBM
That was said upon AW's and the youth arrest though, so in order to uphold the whole alleged charade, she would have had to have said that as they were covering for eachother at that stage.
She had cover for him as the youth knew she'd played a part in it too.

JMO

When the youth is arrested:

Williamson: "Do what you’re told please… You have done nothing wrong."

Youth: "I know."

I read this as:

Aw - ‘ do as we planned - tell them nothing’

youth - ‘ I got it’

MOO

If that is a court submitted statement from a custodial officer then it's a huge and significant evidence. Evidence from officers counts as more reliable than from an average civilian. It's probably enough to convict on in and of itself.

Convict who and on what charge?
It's obviously not enough as there's another 5+ weeks of evidence to be heard.

"She said: “My partner beat him and I was trying to deal with it myself”.

Last edited:
RSBM
That was said upon AW's and the youth arrest though, so in order to uphold the whole alleged charade, she would have had to have said that as they were covering for eachother at that stage.
She had cover for him as the youth knew she'd played a part in it too.

JMO

Yep I get it now. At that point they were all in it together and she was still hoping to blame some woman for abducting Logan. (youth's mother, I assume?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic