UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up! Phew!

I started to save quotes to reply to some of the passages in AW's testimony today - Then thought, 'ang on a minute, what she said today was SO full of contradictions that my post would be too friggin long for everyone to read.

Thanks for the updates today.

Just caught up! Phew!

I started to save quotes to reply to some of the passages in AW's testimony today - Then thought, 'ang on a minute, what she said today was SO full of contradictions that my post would be too friggin long for everyone to read.

Thanks for the updates today.

OK.......I can't help it!
Just the 2........

Williamson said: “I ran outside and I thought I made enough of a commotion for someone to help us but nobody did.”

Ms Rees said: “What about that made you feel guilty?” Williamson said: “No-one came to help us.”

If I were someone from Bridgend who lived nearby I would be appalled and angered now reading this today, how AW shifted responsibility onto them to come to LM's help!
What a piece of work she is.

I don’t agree with you actually, and suspect of all our WSers I’m possibly closer to London than most so I’m familiar with the slang for £100 :) :D

I think he meant tonnes in weight, implying extremely heavy. But that’s my take on it.

Sorry HKP, just assumed you were not "local" and didn't know. My take is the cash ton. Each to their own :)

Edit: Just to back up why I think that, this is the quote from the trial:

"Youth: “He was just saying we need to get rid of some. It was going to cost hundreds, someone phoned up and asked how much it was going to take them and he said quite a few tonne.”"

(Prosecution closes cases in Logan Mwangi murder trial update at 12:32pm)

Last edited:
My opinion,

They all wanted Logan dead because he was a “brat”, all helped with this.

They probably had a plan that AW was “asleep” so that she can be released and reunite with the baby so her and the baby and the youth can visit or reunite with JC in the future. Youth was also not involved hence the comment “you did nothing wrong”. However, they got screwed with the CCTV and injuries.

JC changed his mind and thought if I can’t have AW, no one can and no one can be a step father (AW getting with someone else) to my child. So he’s incriminated AW, maybe even thinking she might end up treating their child like she’s treated Logan? And given the youth a lifeline and hoping his child with AW gets a better chance in life.

Maybe AW didn’t have anything to do it and was put in a corner as she didn’t want to lose her baby or didn’t know what to do or be a single mum. Maybe she did resent Logan for ruining her “fairytale” but I think she ultimately did love him but she sacrificed him for her own selfishness and she probably regrets it now. People like JC can be emotionally manipulative. She seems obsessed with the way JC was towards her which I’m assuming her previous bfs were not.

In back gardens overlooking a park though? I don't think it would be a likely spot for municipal CCTV would it? Not like going to a shopping street for example. If I had dodgy neighbours I wouldn't tell them I'd installed a Ring doorbell or anything like that. It seems likely to me they didn't know. AW certainly seemed to be surprised there was video evidence at her early interview.

Hmmmm maybe ... I personally would assume that I couldn't leave the house without being on someone's CCTV ... It's the only thing that stops me throwing dog poop that's left by my front gate at the irresponsible dog owners ;)

Last edited:
OK.......I can't help it!
Just the 2........

If I were someone from Bridgend who lived nearby I would be appalled and angered now reading this today, how AW shifted responsibility onto them to come to LM's help!
What a piece of work she is.

Reminds me of a woman I once had the misfortune to share a group trip with, who got horrendously drunk when she knew we had to be up at 4am, then had a massive strop because she couldn't get her stuff together. She screamed "BUT NOBODY IS HELPING ME". So embarrassed for her, our friendship ended that day. I thought the same as you, about AW... why would she expect people to solve her terrible situation? And if I see a bunch of rowing neighbours pouring out of a house that last thing I'm going to do is insert myself in the situation!

Hmmmm maybe ... I personally would assume that I couldn't leave the house without being on someone's CCTV ... It's the only thing that stops me throwing dog poop that's left by my front gate irresponsible dog owners ;)

You're always up to no good though, no wonder you're paranoid ;););):p:p:p:D

Today on the stand AW claimed she didn’t know what Logan was wearing. But hasn’t she previously said it, the Spider-Man top and dinosaur bottoms. When reporting him missing. And I feel like she mentioned the top being ‘velvety’ somewhere along the way.

The whole need to fly tip rubbish which was in black bags and able to be carried is ridiculous. It would fit in a wheelie bin.

I didn't completely rule out some element of truth to it. It was referenced by one of them about a sort out. We've done this before and had more bags than would go in our wheelie bin. Rubbish disposal services aren't cheap and if you don't drive...

Doesn't mean I believe that's what happened but it is feasible imo.

In back gardens overlooking a park though? I don't think it would be a likely spot for municipal CCTV would it? Not like going to a shopping street for example. If I had dodgy neighbours I wouldn't tell them I'd installed a Ring doorbell or anything like that. It seems likely to me they didn't know. AW certainly seemed to be surprised there was video evidence at her early interview.

The front gardens overlooked the park.
There are houses at the back of AW's house and a small access road between them, with some garages.
I'd imagine someone had a private CCTV cam on the back of their house, out the back of AW's. I did try to look on google earth to see if I could see the cameras.
I think they may have thought there could have been cams, that's why they'd already prepped on the black bag/ rubbish story IMO

Re JC punching Logan and knocking him flying across the hall :

Today, I saw a little boy who looked just like Logan about the same age. He was sitting on the bus colouring in. Broke my heart.

But when he stood up, it made me realise something, I'm nearly 6ft tall. If I wanted to punch a 3ft 5 inches 5 year old boy really really hard in the stomach and knock him flying...

I'd have to do some very weird crouching down stance. Or lean down to throw a very low punch. It doesn't seem likely. And supposing somehow I managed that and the kid went flying, I'd then have to go over to him, pick him up, stand him back in front of me and repeat the same very strange leaning over and punching downwards move. I don't think punching downwards at funny angles results in much impact and it's not easy to achieve.

Makes no sense. The only thing that makes sense is a kicking. Then some punches in the gut when Logan was laid in bed maybe?

Today on the stand AW claimed she didn’t know what Logan was wearing. But hasn’t she previously said it, the Spider-Man top and dinosaur bottoms. When reporting him missing. And I feel like she mentioned the top being ‘velvety’ somewhere along the way.

Good point.

The 999 call.......

O: “What’s his name?”

W: “Logan Williamson, please… he’s five, please….He’s a little mixed race boy, he’s got his Spidey pyjamas on…

Mum accused of murdering son, 5, 'feigned shock', court told

I never touched my son’s dead body apart from when I saw him in hospital'
Angharad Williamson is still being cross-examined by John Cole's barrister David Elias QC. The topic changes to Logan’s pyjamas.

Mr Elias said: “What pyjamas was he wearing when you took him to bed on Friday night?”

Williamson said: “I don’t know….. I don’t remember…. I don’t remember what pyjamas I was wearing that night.”

Mr Elias said: “You put him to bed and took him to the toilet. Think what he was wearing.” Williamson said: “I don’t know.”

Mr Elias said: “Was he wearing dinosaur pyjamas?” Williamson said: “I don’t know.”

Mr Elias said: “Do you not want to remember?” Williamson said: “I don’t know.”

The defendant asked if she was lying but she denied this.

The barrister turns to Williamson’s police interviews. She told the officers he had a black Spiderman top on.

She said: “When I went to identify my son’s dead body he had a black Spiderman top on so I assumed that was the clothes he wore. He liked that top because it was velvety. It was one of his favourites.” ( :mad: )

Mr Elias said: “You knew full well what he was wearing because you had seen him that night.”

Williamson said: “No. I was asleep, I did not know what went on.”

Mr Elias said: “You played a part in putting that Spiderman top on him.”

Williamson said: “I never touched my son’s dead body apart from when I saw him in hospital. What you are implying is sick and disgusting.”
(IMO AW changed the PJ top after he had died)

Mr Elias said: “You ripped that pyjama top because you were in a temper.”

Williamson said: “No I wasn’t, I loved my baby and protected him from the world. I would never harm him.”

Mr Elias added: “What was he wearing when you say he was assaulted on the Thursday?”

Williamson said: “I don’t know.”

Mr Elias said: “Did it make you think about the assault when you were asked these things?”

Williamson said: “No."

The defendant said the pyjama top was not damaged when she saw it last when she put it in the pyjama drawer.

Mr Elias said: “You didn’t want to tell police you knew he was wearing a dinosaur pyjama top.”

Williamson said: “You’re implying something that is not exactly true.”

Mr Elias said: “You knew there was a change of top because you were up in the night.”

Williamson said: “No it’s not, what you are implying is false.”

The barrister refers to a passage in Williamson’s police interview

She said: “I wasn’t focusing on the pyjama top. I was more focused on finding out why my son was dead."

Mr Elias said: “You didn’t want the police to ask about the pyjama top because you knew what happened to it and asked for it to be thrown away.”

Williamson said: “No that’s not correct.”

The trial adjourns for a 15-minute break.

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum gives evidence

Last edited:
Re the baby

Is it possible the baby has already been signed over for full adoption? Hence why no mention? So they can start a new life and forever more that child will not be 'known' in any way whatsoever via media reports ?

I don't believe AW has discovered a new found honesty but knowing the baby is never coming back might give her less to lie about ?

Breaking the AW code: anything she calls 'sick and disgusting' allegations are the bits of truth she can't face up to about herself.

Statements such "I loved my baby and protected him from the world” are her fantasy vision of reality - she's so delusional she thinks saying words makes them true and we must believe them.

Breaking the AW code: anything she calls 'sick and disgusting' allegations are the bits of truth she can't face up to about herself.

Statements such "I loved my baby and protected him from the world” are her fantasy vision of reality - she's so delusional she thinks saying words makes them true and we must believe them.

Yes she constantly projected onto the prosecutor, by saying what they were implying is 'disgusting' etc etc.
Classic defense mechanism kicking in there IMO. And it's very common in narcissists.
So transparent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members