UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find it looking back but didn’t AW say to someone something along the lines of. She can’t believe it, but she’s just seen evidence of her partner and the youth carrying Logan’s body away from the house.
Would she have said that if the bag had been involved?
I feel for JC its try to protect the youth at all cost!

She was also picking up £1500 a month in benefits! Maybe her so called seizures were a way to claim benefits and play the system. I know quite a few people who do this and get away with it. Never work a day in their lives but seem to be able to afford essential items like Xboxes and huge screen TV's

She was also picking up £1500 a month in benefits! Maybe her so called seizures were a way to claim benefits and play the system. I know quite a few people who do this and get away with it. Never work a day in their lives but seem to be able to afford essential items like Xboxes and huge screen TV's
I wouldn't be surprised, they even threw garbage into the river spoiling the beauty of nature.
Disgusting people.

Yes, I know a few of those sorts also. I remember someone I know trying to get their hands on a walking stick for an upcoming PIP assessment a few years ago.

maybe because it was introduced so late in the trial? I don't know, I don't know what to believe I change my mind every day. I wonder if it's like Star Hobson's trial where the CCTV is very clear and SB was saying she was playing with Star but it was actually very obvious she was punching her. I wonder if the CCTV here is grainy or very clear and it's actually unclear whether a bag or Logan is being carried...
..I believe they have the cctv from a neighbors doorbell..I’m not really sure how clear the cctv will be off that though.

I agree, but meeting a parent only from time to time means that both should be having a great time getting to know each other and enjoy the visits!

We don't know that it was 'from time to time', we have no idea what the parenting situation was from the time of her parents divorce ...

But, whatever the arrangement... and however bizarre and abusive the hot spoon is viewed now, in 2022 .. it is something that some of us experienced and it wasn't done with malicious intent nor was it damaging or scaring to most. Myself included.

Many of things are done, by parents or adults to children or each other, purely because it was done to them and until someone says 'hmmm I don't think this is a good idea, let's not do that any more' ... midwives used to hold a newborn by its feet and slap it's bottom at birth for example... we don't do that now but it once was accepted as common practice.

All she needed to do was give Logan a baby wipe and ask him to clean it up.
Exactly. Talk about an over reaction. :rolleyes: And if you want to be assured that a 4 yr old will do something again, act histrionic and upset to the max, and you can bet they will remember to do the same thing a few more times.

We don't know that it was 'from time to time', we have no idea what the parenting situation was from the time of her parents divorce ...

But, whatever the arrangement... and however bizarre and abusive the hot spoon is viewed now, in 2022 .. it is something that some of us experienced and it wasn't done with malicious intent nor was it damaging or scaring to most. Myself included.

Many of things are done, by parents or adults to children or each other, purely because it was done to them and until someone says 'hmmm I don't think this is a good idea, let's not do that any more' ... midwives used to hold a newborn by its feet and slap it's bottom at birth for example... we don't do that now but it once was accepted as common practice.
I would never accept hurting children as "common practice".
You said that burning wasn't done with malicious intent - I really don't know what to answer to you.
But then, my parents never ever laid a finger on me.

I’m sure they could prove or disprove the use of the Nike bag by checking the cctv of JC and youth returning from the riverbank.
I imagine it is considered a completely ridiculous suggestion that a five year old child could be completely concealed into a zip-opening hold-all bag, for it to warrant much inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper