UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just JC she wanted to keep. It's the baby. As the baby gets no mention during this trial it's hard to

If it was an on the spot blood prick test, then 'not enough blood' would have been immediately resolved by doing another within a short space of time.
Those type of tests are usually looking for instant results and in fact when looking for street drugs, saliva or urine is what they're based on.

So, I guess it was blood drawn and sent to a lab for full toxicology screen but then it makes no sense. Sounds like an excuse when the lab messed up - ie failed to process it / lost it / damaged it / machine failure.

I'm veering towards assuming the same thought, lab cockup and by the time it's realised it's way too late to get a significant result.

That’s a really good question. Surely they wouldn’t want to put bags of other rubbish linked to them at the same location at the same time

In the early news reports it was only ever stated that the family used to tip rubbish in the river where Logan was found. There was never any mention or suggestion whatsoever that they had also actually taken a few bags at the time. Maybe they did but it seems unlikely. What seems more likely is that it's a route they could easily tread in the 'pitch dark' since they've been doing it several times before in the small hours.

What I don't get is ... after deciding to 'dispose' of Logan, why on earth did they go about it in such an obvious manner ? Why not take a bit longer to put him somewhere he's never going to turn up ? JC could have driven somewhere and tipped him in the sea and driven back in the space of a couple hours.

My son had blood tests once and came back with something along the lines of "not enough blood" after half a day waiting for results. It had congealed before making it go the lab apparently.

Maybe this is what happened with JC and the police felt by that point they had enough evidence? Speculating entirely.

If it was an on the spot blood prick test, then 'not enough blood' would have been immediately resolved by doing another within a short space of time.
Those type of tests are usually looking for instant results and in fact when looking for street drugs, saliva or urine is what they're based on.

So, I guess it was blood drawn and sent to a lab for full toxicology screen but then it makes no sense. Sounds like an excuse when the lab messed up - ie failed to process it / lost it / damaged it / machine failure.

I had to have a blood test redone recently as the nurse didn't draw enough blood in one vial for the automated testing process - so the sample was 'automatically' rejected. So not necessarily a lab-based 'error'

In the early news reports it was only ever stated that the family used to tip rubbish in the river where Logan was found. There was never any mention or suggestion whatsoever that they had also actually taken a few bags at the time. Maybe they did but it seems unlikely. What seems more likely is that it's a route they could easily tread in the 'pitch dark' since they've been doing it several times before in the small hours.

What I don't get is ... after deciding to 'dispose' of Logan, why on earth did they go about it in such an obvious manner ? Why not take a bit longer to put him somewhere he's never going to turn up ? JC could have driven somewhere and tipped him in the sea and driven back in the space of a couple hours.

Did he own or have access to a vehicle? Sorry for the probably stupid questions, I'm having really bad memory problems lately (age) and have no idea if we heard evidence to that or not.

I also know several people with epilepsy who work, in a variety of jobs. You are certainly ‘allowed’ to, but if you want to milk it and play it up as much as possible you could use it as an excuse if you didn’t want to work

Did he own or have access to a vehicle? Sorry for the probably stupid questions, I'm having really bad memory problems lately (age) and have no idea if we heard evidence to that or not.

I was going to ask the same question.

I’ve not seen any information, anywhere, that either of them owned or had access to a vehicle.

I also know several people with epilepsy who work, in a variety of jobs. You are certainly ‘allowed’ to, but if you want to milk it and play it up as much as possible you could use it as an excuse if you didn’t want to work

Friend of mine had bad epilepsy. The thing that triggered her seizures was being asked questions in a stressful situation. Every single job interview she went down like a rock and scared the life out of prospective employers. Extremely intelligent, highly qualified, industrial buyer but couldn't get work.

Dbm

Last edited:

BBM.
At the time they were concocting a story.
It's possible that the person they were trying to frame of kidnapping LM was the youths Mother, who we know had assaulted the youth.
Perhaps the idea was to blame her for the injuries LM had - i.e. took him, assaulted him, put him in the river.

JMO

BBM.

It's possible that the person they were trying to frame of kidnapping LM was the youths Mother, who we know had assaulted the youth.
Perhaps the idea was to blame her for the injuries LM had - i.e. took him, assaulted him, put him in the river.

Ah yep, I see... well, sort of... I mean one would have to be slightly disordered to 'see' the sense in such a plan but hmmmm

So, this youth's mother has previous for violence against a minor and maybe she lives nearby ? I wonder if what they enacted on Logan was the same sort of thing that the Youth had done to him ? dark stuff.

They must have really thought they were getting away with this ?

They told me he was dead but I didn’t believe them'
Angahard Williamson was asked by her barrister Peter Rouch QC why she initially accused a woman of taking Logan.

She said: “Logan is a clever little boy – he wouldn’t have gone out on his own. He didn’t take his shoes and coat so someone must have taken him.

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum gives evidence

SBM

If I had a ‘clever little boy’ my first thought would be that he had run away after she’s just described how terrified he’d been in the last few days

Does it, really??
I never knew.

It's complicated - attaching below fascinating document about how intoxication should stand in law.

But one could certainly excuse oneself by saying simply can't recall / no idea what I was thinking of / don't remember doing that...

This is why I believe JC is trying to imply he was under the influence of something. All the 'wasn't thinking clearly' vague statements are leaning that way but he hasn't actually ever stated he was drunk / high or on medication. 'Self-medicating PTSD' was stated and I don't know what to make of that - buying street drugs ? using over the counter substances ? alcohol ?

https://assets.publishing.service.g.../uploads/attachment_data/file/228983/7526.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1