GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, neat work by the jury. There was a lot of material for them to take in and to return guilty verdicts all round after 5-6 hours' deliberation, they must have really been keeping track of everything, paying attention to the summing up, and be totally sure of themselves.

I am sure lots more will come out now, most of it shocking I expect.

15:18KEY EVENT
Youth defendant guilty of murder
The youth defendant has been found guilty murder and peverting the course of justice.

15:17KEY EVENT
Logan's mum found guilty of murder
Angharad Williamson has been found guilty of murder. She collapses to the floor and cries “No, no, no, no, no.”

Mrs Justice Jefford said: “For respect for your son and (the youth) please remain quiet.”

She is also found guilty of perverting the course of justice.

15:16KEY EVENT
Cole convicted
John Cole has been found guilty of murder
Logan Mwangi murder trial - live updates as jury deliberate

Well said Mrs Justice Jefford. I bet she was expecting and prepared for a performance from AW.

I'm surprised all got guilty of murder ..I expected allowing the death of a child for AW and manslaughter for the youth
I was thinking the same.
I'm surprised all got guilty of murder ..I expected allowing the death of a child for AW and manslaughter for the youth
Thats what I thought but could never be sure. The Jury knew a lot more than what was reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1