GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m also unaware of who the youth is.

For those who know, are you allowed to say now that he has been found guilty, and what his relationship to JC is?
Prob not allowed on here. I thought it had been reported throughout what the relationship was

15:20Philip Dewey
Sentencing to take place at a later date
Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC says a period of adjournment will need to take place for victim statements from the family to be taken and for reports to be compiled in respect of the youth defendant.

Mrs Justice Jefford says she will not proceed to the sentencing today and a new date will be fixed.

Three convicted of killing schoolboy Logan Mwangi - latest

15:23Philip Dewey
Judge thanks jury
The judge thanks the jury for their service considering the distressing nature of the trial.

She said: “(It’s) no less than Logan Mwangi deserved following his death at the age of five.”

Members of the jury are now excused from serving jury service in the future.

Very pleased to see they are excused

15:24Philip Dewey
Life imprisonment
Mrs Justice Jefford says only one sentence can be passed in each of the defendants’ cases and that is life imprisonment.

She says her role is to set the minimum term, which will be set at the sentencing hearing.

Williamson continues to sob in the dock.

15:24Philip Dewey
Life imprisonment
Mrs Justice Jefford says only one sentence can be passed in each of the defendants’ cases and that is life imprisonment.

She says her role is to set the minimum term, which will be set at the sentencing hearing.

Williamson continues to sob in the dock.

I bet as soon as AW is back in her cell she will be eating snacks and laughing at some inane t.v show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1