GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite a logical thinker and I am wondering how I would sound if my child was missing.

Scared anxious worried etc and yes emotional. But her performance was rather extreme, I assume heightened by what she has seen. But I think a parent calling 999 for a missing child would do all they could to communicate effectively to ensure their child was found ASAP.

I quite a logical thinker and I am wondering how I would sound if my child was missing.

Scared anxious worried etc and yes emotional. But her performance was rather extreme, I assume heightened by what she has seen. But I think a parent calling 999 for a missing child would do all they could to communicate effectively to ensure their child was found ASAP.

Yep, she wasn't worried about that though, she knew he was dead.

I’m also unaware of who the youth is.

For those who know, are you allowed to say now that he has been found guilty, and what his relationship to JC is?
Prob not allowed on here. I thought it had been reported throughout what the relationship was
Not that clever, apparently, seeing as he's just been sent down for life.
In admitting it wont he get less than AW and Y

15:23Philip Dewey
Judge thanks jury
The judge thanks the jury for their service considering the distressing nature of the trial.

She said: “(It’s) no less than Logan Mwangi deserved following his death at the age of five.”

Members of the jury are now excused from serving jury service in the future.

Very pleased to see they are excused

Three convicted of killing schoolboy Logan Mwangi - latest
The Jury must have been through hell. I hope they get offered counselling. Good to see that they will be exempt from future trials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz