GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Based on the info we had gleaned from the court reports, I wasn’t expecting a verdict so quickly.
But, of course, the jury had the full facts as they were known and heard a lot more than us.
To have come to all 3 verdicts so soon they must have been quite sure based on what they heard.

I wonder if the public will now get to hear more of the details.

Wow.

Based on the info we had gleaned from the court reports, I wasn’t expecting a verdict so quickly.
But, of course, the jury had the full facts as they were known and heard a lot more than us.
To have come to all 3 verdicts so soon they must have been quite sure based on what they heard.

I wonder if the public will now get to hear more of the details.

And they saw all the behaviour and demeanor of witnesses etc, that counts for a lot that we can't imagine from here.

JC was very clever in admitting PCOJ. He knew he'd get murder so prob tried to be clever
So pleased all 3 are guilty. I did have my doubts as to wether they’d end up with a lesser sentence. Thank you to everyone who’s been sharing updates, I’ve been reading them for the last few weeks but not commenting.

Is it? I’m unaware
Well known where he lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members