GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why was a former national front member, with a violent criminal record (including hitting a child) allowed anywhere near a mixed raced child, or have care of the youth, social services have a lot to answer again. These new details are just unbelievable

I don't see a problem with the stairgate ... I'd be more disturbed by a door kept closed, a locked door.

There is nothing, in itself wrong with having gate there. Most 5 year olds can easily open them or climb over them.

I really hope (though doubt) reporters and people are careful with their words because these 3 are not monsters. They're just people.

If you're looking out for monsters, you will fall to see the ordinary people, in your neighbourhood, workplace, amongst your friends, even family who are going down the path that leads to where these 3 are now.

For me, there is no justice, nothing to whoop and cheer for, just utter sadness that nothing will bring Logan back, our ONLY hope is that something will be learned and prevent the death and abuse of another child.

16:00Philip Dewey

NSPCC Wales statement
A statement has been released on behalf of NSPCC Wales.

Assistant Director NSPCC Cymru, Tracey Holdsworth said: “The treatment of Logan Mwangi by people who should have been caring for him was horrific, but for his death to have involved another young person is even more shocking.

“However, we cannot lose sight of the fact that one of those found guilty is still a child and the response to him must be one of both punishment and appropriate support.

“A Child Safeguarding Practice Review must now leave no stone unturned in establishing exactly what took place before Logan died and whether more could have been done to protect him.

“There must also be more investment in children’s services in Wales to ensure they are able to provide comprehensive support to any child at risk of harm and be better equipped to prevent a tragedy such as this happening again in Wales.”

Three convicted of killing schoolboy Logan Mwangi - latest

Im talking about admitting pcoj!
I assumed that, but there is no reason why he would get less for murder because of the strategic plea of guilty for PCOJ, and the murder conviction is the most important one. I would be surprised if he does not get a heavier sentence overall than the other two, but as we all know, we aren't aware of all the details.

I don't see a problem with the stairgate ... I'd be more disturbed by a door kept closed, a locked door.

There is nothing, in itself wrong with having gate there. Most 5 year olds can easily open them or climb over them.

I really hope (though doubt) reporters and people are careful with their words because these 3 are not monsters. They're just people.

If you're looking out for monsters, you will fall to see the ordinary people, in your neighbourhood, workplace, amongst your friends, even family who are going down the path that leads to where these 3 are now.

For me, there is no justice, nothing to whoop and cheer for, just utter sadness that nothing will bring Logan back, our ONLY hope is that something will be learned and prevent the death and abuse of another child.
I don't doubt that social services will wheel out the 'lessons will be learned' statement

some interesting stuff here I never knew, particularly re the youth
"
January 2019 - Williamson moves to Lower Llansanfraid - around the corner from John Cole. She later says she became his "bit on the side"

March 2019 - Williamson and Cole begin a relationship and she later falls pregnant.

20 January 2020 - Williamson gives birth.

15 August 2020 - Logan breaks arm at John Cole's house. The following day Williamson tells police he "fell down stairs" and she tried to "pop it back in" herself

September 2020 - Teachers ask for Logan to return to school when they reopen following covid pandemic - Williamson accuses staff of "interrogating her" as to his absence.

October 2020 - Logan returns to school, teachers say he developed a stammer, lost weight and has dark circles under his eyes.

21 January 2021 - Williamson calls 101 and tells police Logan was pushed down stairs by a 14-year-old youth who cannot be named for legal reasons. Logan placed on Child Protection Register.

January 2021 – Unnamed 14-year-old youth given an emergency care order and placed in residential home run by Bridgend Council - he is given a foster care placement after 28 days

March 2021 - Logan given new social worker. Unnamed 14-year-old youth repeatedly runs away from foster care family and wants to stay with Williamson and Cole.

27 May 2021 - Williamson tells social worker Logan burned his neck on a bath tap, the worker believes the injury matches shape of tap

June 2021 - Logan's status changed from Child in Care to a Child in Need after a safeguarding review. New social worker appointed to Logan's case.

June 2021 - Cole applies for responsibility of unnamed 14-year-old teen.

20 July 2021 - Logan tests positive for covid and begins self isolation

26 July 2021 - Family court grants Williamson and Cole care responsibility of unnamed 14-year-teen. He moves in that day.

27 July 2021 - Logan seen alive for the last time by someone outside the family during a facetime call"

Logan Mwangi's mum and stepdad GUILTY of murdering boy found in river with 56 injuries - Mirror Online

some interesting stuff here I never knew, particularly re the youth
"
January 2019 - Williamson moves to Lower Llansanfraid - around the corner from John Cole. She later says she became his "bit on the side"

March 2019 - Williamson and Cole begin a relationship and she later falls pregnant.

20 January 2020 - Williamson gives birth.

15 August 2020 - Logan breaks arm at John Cole's house. The following day Williamson tells police he "fell down stairs" and she tried to "pop it back in" herself

September 2020 - Teachers ask for Logan to return to school when they reopen following covid pandemic - Williamson accuses staff of "interrogating her" as to his absence.

October 2020 - Logan returns to school, teachers say he developed a stammer, lost weight and has dark circles under his eyes.

21 January 2021 - Williamson calls 101 and tells police Logan was pushed down stairs by a 14-year-old youth who cannot be named for legal reasons. Logan placed on Child Protection Register.

January 2021 – Unnamed 14-year-old youth given an emergency care order and placed in residential home run by Bridgend Council - he is given a foster care placement after 28 days

March 2021 - Logan given new social worker. Unnamed 14-year-old youth repeatedly runs away from foster care family and wants to stay with Williamson and Cole.

27 May 2021 - Williamson tells social worker Logan burned his neck on a bath tap, the worker believes the injury matches shape of tap

June 2021 - Logan's status changed from Child in Care to a Child in Need after a safeguarding review. New social worker appointed to Logan's case.

June 2021 - Cole applies for responsibility of unnamed 14-year-old teen.

20 July 2021 - Logan tests positive for covid and begins self isolation

26 July 2021 - Family court grants Williamson and Cole care responsibility of unnamed 14-year-teen. He moves in that day.

27 July 2021 - Logan seen alive for the last time by someone outside the family during a facetime call"

Logan Mwangi's mum and stepdad GUILTY of murdering boy found in river with 56 injuries - Mirror Online
What a giant mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member