GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought the fact in the 999 call when asked to describe Logan she said he's a mixed race boy was interesting. That thought would never cross my mind and I wouldn't say that about him as the first thing coming to my head, I'd say beautiful brown curly hair, brown eyes. Just thought it was an interesting thing to say

i thought the fact in the 999 call when asked to describe Logan she said he's a mixed race boy was interesting. That thought would never cross my mind and I wouldn't say that about him as the first thing coming to my head, I'd say beautiful brown curly hair, brown eyes. Just thought it was an interesting thing to say

I'm just guessing, but it was probably in the front of her mind because of racist JC, and his nicknames, so in their lives it was a daily thing mentioned.

I feel if I was giving a description to strangers who would be looking for him I'd state ethnicity, too.

The last sentence did get me !

“Throughout the trial he was exposed as a vain narcissist who “took pride” in his appearance with almost daily gym visits – but really he was a middle-aged bully with ingrowing toenails.”

I hope everyday in prison is horrendous for him

Stepdad racially abused murdered boy throughout last year of his life

Wow, I did not expect a verdict so soon! Based on what we've been told, I'd have been unable to find AW guilty of murder, and wouldn't have been so quick on the youth, so I'm glad the jury had enough information over us to be able to be so decisive.

Wonder how much more info there is to come out; I'd expected JC to be racist, but not to have previous for attacking a child, no wonder Logan had social services involvement with him involved, but what on earth were they thinking to put the youth into that household too? Can't help thinking the timing of youth officially joining them so soon before Logan's death has relevance, even if we'll never know exactly what happened.

I'm glad the right verdict has been delivered. I wonder if more will come out in the coming days. She is a master manipulater and liar by the sound of it.

I haven't had the emotional capacity to read through all the evidence, thank you to those that have been here for little Logan. Beyond words and so saddening this keeps happening to our small people.

"Williamson can be seen animatedly talking to Cole in the dock."

Wtf? Are they being allowed to sit together and communicate? Surely not
In the earliest reports from the trial, an artist rendering showed the defendants sitting together in the dock with only a guard seated between them. Post testimony, perhaps they're allowed to speak to each other now??

ETA: add earlier drawing also published today

_124240547_2.66486940.jpg

Logan Mwangi murder: Mum, stepdad and teen found guilty

Last edited:
Brilliant result, well done to the jury. I can only imagine what they had to see and listen to. The little information that has been shared has been harrowing to read.

RIP beautiful Logan. I am so sorry for all you had to endure from those that should have loved and protected you x

In the earliest reports from the trial, an artist rendering showed the defendants sitting together in the dock with only a guard seated between them. Post testimony, perhaps they're allowed to speak to each other now??

It's pretty standard for defendants in a multi-handed trial to all sit in the same dock. I think it would be at least frowned upon for them to talk to each other though.

That said, there is nothing ordinary about people whose children are on the 'child in need' register. According to statistics that is roughly 3% of children, which is far from a median number and far from 'ordinary'.

rsbm

3% is an enormous number of children, is realistically probably the tip of an iceberg, and is only a fraction of the children who have some kind of social services involvement that stops short of being on the register. So I don't think we could really call that extraordinary either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee