UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 999 call, is just horrific. Knowing what she knew. Evil woman.

Curious as to why she's keen to defend the youth, insisting he's not involved even after the altercation? Unless I've misunderstood. Reading it all has made my blood run cold.

The PC who performed CPR. Wonder how long she'd been in the job? Poor woman. Poor jury. Poor sweet baby Logan.

Thanks to @Tortoise & others who have kept proceedings up-to-date. Much easier to catch up here at the end of the day than newspaper live blogs with incessant adverts!

Harrowing reading so far.

The fact that the social worker knew where to find Cole & the youth doesn’t seem to indicate that they were infrequent visitors MOO

Thanks to @Tortoise & others who have kept proceedings up-to-date. Much easier to catch up here at the end of the day than newspaper live blogs with incessant adverts!

Harrowing reading so far.

The fact that the social worker knew where to find Cole & the youth doesn’t seem to indicate that they were infrequent visitors MOO

The injurys are just horrific and historical injuries serveral weeks old, heartbreaking.
Boy found dead in river ‘had injuries that were several weeks old’

I'm more interested in who the "youth" is, and his connection to Cole.
I guess he must have adopted the boy.
So it means he was married to the boy's mother.
Because how come the teen was under his care?
Single men cannot adopt children.
Unfortunately, he was not the ideal father figure.

MOO

Last edited:
sick that she said on the 999 call "his stepdad is out looking for him, well practically his dad" or something to that affect. dads don't hate their kids, kill them and dump their body in a river. Logan had a father whom I'm sure is devestated

Does any one here think there were illegal substances involved? What has happened to the younger child? Is sterilization a possible punishment or just wishful thinking on my part?

AW's tik tok was up for a couple of days after the murder and it was quite telling of their living situation, JC was sleeping on a mattress on the living room floor. Logan wasn't in any of the videos while they baby and the "youth" were very present. Very telling :(

Yeah I sort of remember those videos.
Didn't the video/pic of the mattress on the floor also have stairs in the house? I do remember discussing it at the time and trying to figure out if it was JC's house (with stairs) or AW's flat.
Too bad it's been taken down.

I'm wondering who will take the stand. I think jc definitely will. But ultimately as someone stated before I think they will all blame one another and it will hopefully be all their downfall.
I'm calling it early GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

I too am wondering who will take the stand! I don’t think any of these 3 monsters have anyone on their side. Where is the youths family!

Does any one here think there were illegal substances involved? What has happened to the younger child? Is sterilization a possible punishment or just wishful thinking on my part?
Sterilisation isn’t something that’s done to criminals in the UK. If convicted they’ll probably be banned from raising kids ever again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1