GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, a load of new info in The Times article. They raided the house of the mother of the arrested man, Shane?? Will we be seeing another arrest for Obstruction of Justice?

"Police raided the home of Mr Mays’s mother, Karen Rawlinson, last weekend and again yesterday after the discovery of the body. Mr Mays took his wife’s name when they married in 2016.

It It is understood that officers conducting the second search told Ms Rawlinson that they were looking for trainers and petrol.

A source who knows the Rawlinson family said: “The police were here for three days last week and were looking for a phone and sim card — they took out u-bends.

“He moved out, got married and didn’t tell anyone. I don’t even think he told his mother, he turned up one day to show her a wedding photo.”

Louise is appears to be a very different girl to her bf and friends than she is being depicted by family - I think she went through a lot of changes since she started seeing this kid. I found a fb profile for her that has a more recent photo but is otherwise private. The photo has Louise with her current black/red haircut teased out n the scene girl style popular with skaters, wearing a corset and I am not going to post it here unless it becomes relevant out of respect but you can find it via friend lists of her friends. She was having her boyfriend stay the weekend at the couple's house, remember. It has never been mentioned since in the media on where he was, whether he was at the park with her or yet to arrive. I think it possible the arrested couple was only arrested as a formality because they were housing a minor without the mother's consent but LE taking carpet is worrying. I personally want to know more about stepdad and boyfriend.
I searched but I could not find this profile you speak of, was it under a different name?

I did however find an older account of Louise's.

Things I've taken from the Daily Mail article

He said: 'I saw Louise enter Tesco with another man, her cousin's husband, in the afternoon and then I saw her later in the day on her own buying a bag of ice'

The man arrested?

'The police came back again this morning. I understand they are now looking for a pair of trainers and some petrol.'
may explain why the body is hard to identify.

'it also emerged yesterday that Louise's mother wrote on Facebook the day before police found a body how frustrated she was not being able to look for her daughter.'

She wrote on Wednesday night, I want to scream from the rooftops that I want to be looking everywhere.

'I have been told not to go searching the Thicket and Leigh Park Gardens, any search must be away from there.'

The police specifically told the mother not to search the place where the body was found before they found it. What did they already know?

Some really interesting points thanks..it really does seem like the police know what happened here

Some really interesting points thanks..it really does seem like the police know what happened here

I agree that the police had a good idea who was involved from the outset. The lack of any real info from the outset showed that they was not treating it as a classic runaway situation, and I bet the suspects were heavily monitored throughout.

The sad thing is this will probably end in a conviction by someone Louise knew and had some level of trust in.

I'm trying to read between the lines here, and just throwing this out there
IF it was Louise getting into the red van with bags of clothes, it sounds like she was heading back to her mother's house to join her boyfriend there (unclear as to whether he was already there or not). I assume then that her mother would be expecting her.
But then wouldn't her cousin and her husband know these plans too? So the bit about L going to the shops for some friends sounds a bit out of kilter? Maybe the red van and girl etc is not Louise.

Wow, a load of new info in The Times article. They raided the house of the mother of the arrested man, Shane?? Will we be seeing another arrest for Obstruction of Justice?

"Police raided the home of Mr Mays’s mother, Karen Rawlinson, last weekend and again yesterday after the discovery of the body. Mr Mays took his wife’s name when they married in 2016.

It It is understood that officers conducting the second search told Ms Rawlinson that they were looking for trainers and petrol.

A source who knows the Rawlinson family said: “The police were here for three days last week and were looking for a phone and sim card — they took out u-bends.

“He moved out, got married and didn’t tell anyone. I don’t even think he told his mother, he turned up one day to show her a wedding photo.”
The mention of u-bends makes me nauseous. I’m assuming (I know - usually a mistake) the trainers they are looking for are Louise’s. Perhaps the body was barefoot? Has any mention of clothing been released since the body was found? And what do y’all think the electrical items might be related to?
upload_2020-5-23_8-8-32.jpeg
Pictured: A map showing the whereabouts of Louise Smith prior to police discovering a body
'They later took what looked like some electrical items away.’
Tributes are left at woodland spot where police hunting for missing Louise Smith, 16, found body | Daily Mail Online

The mention of u-bends makes me nauseous. I’m assuming (I know - usually a mistake) the trainers they are looking for are Louise’s. Perhaps the body was barefoot? Has any mention of clothing been released since the body was found? And what do y’all think the electrical items might be related to?
View attachment 248175
Pictured: A map showing the whereabouts of Louise Smith prior to police discovering a body
'They later took what looked like some electrical items away.’
Tributes are left at woodland spot where police hunting for missing Louise Smith, 16, found body | Daily Mail Online

what on earth would u-bends be used for? (i had to google that one. never heard that term before.)

Daily Mail article says She was placed in their care for the second time because she'd been having some issues with her mum. Last Friday police started searching the house.

Haven't seen that said anywhere else, makes it sound like social services were involved. Not taking too much notice as it's the Mail and could be a 'friend' providing the information

Havant Thicket has horse riding activities there. Horses (and sheep) are kept in some areas there. I'm trying to a see a link between this area and the skate park, if any. Any ideas?
Not sure there is any connection other than they are both places youngsters like to hang out. I've walked in the Thicket several times over lock down and you often see (or see evidence of) groups of young people. It's the sort of place you'd meet up and have a fire and a few beers. I heard youngsters in groups (especially as they could meet up illicitly during lock down) hanging out with music etc. It's right on the edge of a large estate on one side and borders a village on the other so has a mixture of youngsters (who also joyride scooters and quad bikes) cyclists and middle aged walkers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back