GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what on earth would u-bends be used for? (i had to google that one. never heard that term before.)
Me neither. I had to google u-bends and trainers. To me, it sounds like evidence (blood or tissue maybe?) may have been disposed of via sinks. I still don’t know what to think about the trainers...

Not sure there is any connection other than they are both places youngsters like to hang out. I've walked in the Thicket several times over lock down and you often see (or see evidence of) groups of young people. It's the sort of place you'd meet up and have a fire and a few beers. I heard youngsters in groups (especially as they could meet up illicitly during lock down) hanging out with music etc. It's right on the edge of a large estate on one side and borders a village on the other so has a mixture of youngsters (who also joyride scooters and quad bikes) cyclists and middle aged walkers!
My lot have always hung out in the gardens or thicket. You can either go in via The warren or via the cow field behind winterslow drive this leads you to dead mans woods where local teens go camping or just for bike rides .
Before the lockdown started loads of trees were being felled to start building a reservoir in the middle of the thicket

I'm sure I saw a couple on FB (man and woman) regarding Louise's disappearance who are into/have horses. Can't remember exactly who, but they were close to L. I guess we can't mention who anyway, if they're not mentioned in the media?

The mention of u-bends makes me nauseous. I’m assuming (I know - usually a mistake) the trainers they are looking for are Louise’s. Perhaps the body was barefoot? Has any mention of clothing been released since the body was found? And what do y’all think the electrical items might be related to?
View attachment 248175
Pictured: A map showing the whereabouts of Louise Smith prior to police discovering a body
'They later took what looked like some electrical items away.’
Tributes are left at woodland spot where police hunting for missing Louise Smith, 16, found body | Daily Mail Online

I think they will be looking for Shane’s trainers, perhaps to try and link him to the scene at which the body has been found?! Perhaps they have found some footprints near the body?!

If some kind soul can link on the Rowlands Castle Facebook group a detective working for the major crime investigation team under operation valeri has asked if anyone was running near Havant thicket pond between 1300-1700 on Friday 8th May to check their strava and to send the details to him

If some kind soul can link on the Rowlands Castle Facebook group a detective working for the major crime investigation team under operation valeri has asked if anyone was running near Havant thicket pond between 1300-1700 on Friday 8th May to check their strava and to send the details to him

I also wondered this, Stumpyaura. The DC specifically requested runners to contact him (although he did say who uses 'Strava or similar app'). Why not walkers etc too? So there must be something specific to these apps that is pertinent. Proof of time and location? Why not runners who don't use a fitness app? Weird.
He's given the time frame between 1.30pm to 5 pm initially. Does this indicate L's phone ping in the skateboard park was previous to 1.30pm then? Maybe someone has come forward saying they saw a runner in that area at the time.

I also wondered this, Stumpyaura. The DC specifically requested runners to contact him (although he did say who uses 'Strava or similar app'). Why not walkers etc too? So there must be something specific to these apps that is pertinent. Proof of time and location? Why not runners who don't use a fitness app? Weird.
He's given the time frame between 1.30pm to 5 pm initially. Does this indicate L's phone ping in the skateboard park was previous to 1.30pm then? Maybe someone has come forward saying they saw a runner in that area at the time.

Perhaps they have cctv or dash cam of a runner or runners in the area at that time.
It does sound specific detail and just requested on a local fb.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back