GUILTY UK - Marc Williams, 18, did not arrive home to Uckfield, E. Sussex, found deceased, 29 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, maybe he just said he was on way, or something, I don't know; could be just how it was relayed from police to press.

But it seems odd that if they separated to make their own ways home, both never made it?

Yes that does seem odd. Stranger still is the sighting yesterday morning of Lewis in Chapel Green, where had he been the night before? Also it doesn't state if he was seen on his own or had company.

20210531-lewis-marc-merge.jpg

Police are increasingly concerned for the welfare of Marc Williams, 18, and Lewis Ashdown, 19, who have both been reported missing from Uckfield.

Marc (right image) and Lewis (left image) went to the Maresfield area on Saturday evening (29 May) where it is believed that they met up before going their separate ways.

Marc called his family about 11.30pm to say he was on his way home but never returned.

Lewis was last seen in Crowborough around 11am on Sunday (30 May), but has not returned home since.

Officers are carrying out house to house enquiries, CCTV enquiries and local area searches as they work to establish their movements.

Chief Superintendent Nick May said: "It has been nearly 36 hours since we have confirmed sightings of either of these two young men and we are increasingly concerned for their welfare.

"Our officers are working around the clock to establish the whereabouts of Marc and Lewis and we continue to appeal to the public to come forwards with any relevant information.

"If either Marc or Lewis are reading this then we would urge them to please make contact to let us or their families know that they are safe.

"Anyone who has seen Marc or Lewis or who has any information that may assist with our investigation is urged to report it to us immediately, quoting Operation Skittle."

Concerns grow for missing Marc Williams and Lewis Ashdown from Uckfield

Yes that does seem odd. Stranger still is the sighting yesterday morning of Lewis in Chapel Green, where had he been the night before? Also it doesn't state if he was seen on his own or had company.

I get the impression he was seen alone, as there has been no mention of another person.

There's increasing concern this morning (June 1) for the welfare of two teenagers who have been reported missing from Uckfield: Marc Williams, 18, and Lewis Ashdown, 19.

According to Sussex Police, Marc (right image) and Lewis (left image) went to the Maresfield area on Saturday evening (29 May) where it is believed that they met up before going their separate ways.

Chief Superintendent Nick May said:

"We are increasingly concerned for their welfare.

"Our officers are working around the clock to establish the whereabouts of Marc and Lewis and we continue to appeal to the public to come forwards with any relevant information.

"If either Marc or Lewis are reading this then we would urge them to please make contact to let us or their families know that they are safe.

"Anyone who has seen Marc or Lewis or who has any information that may assist with our investigation is urged to report it to us immediately, quoting Operation Skittle."

Concern Grows For Two Missing Uckfield Teenagers

Lewis did make it home that night and then went missing in the morning. I see the police are calling this operation skittle, which could be a drugs reference. I would like to see a bit more coverage in the media about this, there are also more questions than answers at the moment.

I haven't seen this. Link?
Theres a family member mentioned it in the most recent sussex police post. I think its a family member commenting.
The same person also mentioned that Lewis phone was turned on twice last night so whats app msgs were delieved, so a small glimmer of hope. Phone now off.

Last edited:
PLEASE READ & SHARE

❌‼️ A glimmer of hope & positivity Lewis turned his phone on briefly late last night for the first time since early Sunday, at two seperate times which meant some of our WhatsApp messages had delivered. His phone is now off again but the Police have been contacted early this morning to make them aware and we’re patiently awaiting news on the boys last location. So please everyone keep an extra look out today for our Lewis & Marc. Please SHARE!!!! Thank you ‼️❌

* Brief backlog as there seems to be confusion - Lewis & Marc were together Saturday night (29th) in Maresfield. Lewis returned back to his home in Fairwarp Saturday night whereas Marc never returned home after contacting his family to let them know he was on his way home. Sunday morning (30th) Lewis went to work at the white hart pub in crowborough but was seen on CCTV leaving the pub unexpectedly around 11am and heading towards the town centre. Possible sighting of him getting on a B&H 29 Crowborough to Brighton bus at 11.30am Sunday (police awaiting CCTV from bus company) They’ve both been missing since and no more confirmed sightings but are considered to be together*

Update posted to Missing People UK group

Mim Scott

Seems Lewis turned phone on briefly late last night twice though phone is now off again.

Confirmed that Lewis & Marc were together Saturday night in Maresfield. Lewis returned home to Fairwarp Saturday night whereas Marc never returned home after contacting his family to let them know he was on his way home.

Sunday morning Lewis went to work at the White Hart pub in Crowborough but was seen on CCTV leaving the pub unexpectedly around 11am and heading towards the town centre. Possible sighting of him getting on a B&H 29 Crowborough to Brighton bus at 11.30am Sunday (police awaiting CCTV from bus company) They’ve both been missing since and no more confirmed sightings

Hmmm very strange! Could something of happened on their way home? Maybe they were walking together at some point and there was some kind of incident? Seems strange one boy would return home, go to work the next day then leave early and now he is missing!
Moo

Lewis did make it home that night and then went missing in the morning. I see the police are calling this operation skittle, which could be a drugs reference. I would like to see a bit more coverage in the media about this, there are also more questions than answers at the moment.

From what I've read he didn't make it home but was spotted the next morning some distance away? I am perhaps jumping the gun but I think it's a little bit of an alarm bell that only 1 of them was spotted because it suggests Marc might not be with him, in which case it's a bit concerning Marc has vanished and Lewis appears to be moving away from the location and not getting in contact with anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744
Back