Deceased/Not Found UK - Margaret Fleming, 19, Inverclyde, Scotland, 17 Dec 1999 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very difficult to fake learning difficulties here in the UK, not totally impossible as you say but very unlikely.

Someone who lived for 17 years indoors is not going to do well out and about on their own.
No, of course not. But that appears to be what happened, if you believe her former carers. If you're a police force, you're not allowed to say "that's the biggest crock of **** I've ever heard", because their lawyers will be all over you, you have to say "I see, well let's see if we can find out where she went, let's issue a press release."

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

No, of course not. But that appears to be what happened, if you believe her former carers. If you're a police force, you're not allowed to say "that's the biggest crock of **** I've ever heard", because their lawyers will be all over you, you have to say "I see, well let's see if we can find out where she went, let's issue a press release."

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yep I agree

They will be building their case as much as possible.

At the very least I can see the Carers being charged with fraud in terms of taking the benefits for a number of years.

At some point the Carers are going to face some tough questions regarding what has happened and then one or both may cave.

It is quite possible that Margaret died of natural causes and her death has been concealed but then the question of where her body was disposed of needs to be asked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drove past last Sunday, police mobile station was still on site along with a police car so there was still ongoing activity. Went past again yesterday, police vehicles were all gone, steel shutters still up around the property.

The case has hit a dead-end it appears:

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/...ng_woman_Margaret_Fleming_enters_fifth_month/

[FONT=&quot]POLICE looking for Margaret Fleming have hit a brick wall as the search for the missing Inverkip woman enters its fifth month.

[/FONT]
[h=1]Margaret Fleming’s carer Avril Jones emerges from hiding but snubs chance to appeal for help to solve mystery[/h]
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...s-chance-to-appeal-for-help-to-solve-mystery/

So her mums name is Margaret also? Where is she? Has she said anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo mummy knows something.

As much as I think the sun is a rag I do like their stalking of AJ!

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Imo mummy knows something.

As much as I think the sun is a rag I do like their stalking of AJ!

Well, whatever happened to Margaret there has been a heinous crime committed - those roots!

They need to charge her at the very least with fraud surely? Or is the fact that they don't know exactly when she disappeared preventing that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who's roots?

Avril Jones - one of the carers. The picture of her in the Sun article shows she's really let her hair go. I suppose she doesn't want to go out much what with her being so distressed at Margaret vanishing in a puff of smoke but she could at least order a bottle of nice and easy online.

Avril Jones - one of the carers. The picture of her in the Sun article shows she's really let her hair go. I suppose she doesn't want to go out much what with her being so distressed at Margaret vanishing in a puff of smoke but she could at least order a bottle of nice and easy online.

I've seen the picture now [emoji23][emoji33][emoji15]. Her hair looks green and orange

I wonder if they are cooking the carers until one tells on the other

I think they should at the least arrest them for fraud and see where the interviews lead, they want putting on the spot and then who knows what might come tumbling out

It does not work like that. Arrests in Scotland are only made once charges are ready to be brought.

Ah but can they not be interviewed under caution at the least?

What I don't understand is how benefits would be paid for that long without some proof of entitlement. I live in England, and maybe it's different in Scotland, but I have to present myself for assessment every two years or so in order to carry on receiving my disability benefits.

Was someone impersonating Margaret or were no checks ever done? If the latter is the case then that is shocking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tased×20
Back