Deceased/Not Found UK - Margaret Fleming, 19, Inverclyde, Scotland, 17 Dec 1999 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They managed to insult her even while protesting she's fine. "She was short, fat, dirty, she would not clean herself." "She had stopped this shouting and bawling at you."

It's total madness, I don't know how they think people actually believe what they are saying?! And they're beginning to contradict themselves? I thought she was with 'gypsies'? [emoji58][emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonkers, totally off their heads. I suspect the police are giving them free reign in the hope they will talk themselves silly and give something away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought this was going to be a recap of the BBC interview but looks a bit different.

If anything it just adds more holes to their story.

"We went in the back door. She was very timid. When I opened the kitchen door to come into the hall there was this lunatic policeman. His voice had broken, he was shrieking, ‘where’s Margaret Fleming?’. That was the trigger for her to take off. I says, ‘She’s there’, and I turned to get her in the kitchen but she was gone.”

Cairney says police refused to look for Margaret despite his insistence she had left on foot and could not be far away. He said: “I told them, ‘That’s the way she had to go, if you move quickly you’ll get her’. She went through them. They must have seen her.”

[...]

Cairney and Jones are adamant no harm has come to Margaret, who they cared for after the death of her lawyer father Derek in 1995. They claim she is alive – but offer no evidence to back it up.

Standing beside a soiled mattress on which Margaret supposedly slept in the nights before the police visited, Cairney can produce no personal items of hers.

He said: “She came with a bag and left with the same bag. There’s wee bits of ornaments and stuff but I don’t know what’s hers and what’s not.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/863884/missing-woman-margaret-fleming-couple-ran-away-in-fear

So it's all the polices fault she is missing. A lunatic policeman scared her off and she then walked right by them all. Aye right!

Oh my god, what an absolute load of bollocks, they've lost the plot!

There would be traces of her in a house she lived in for 20 years up to the day the lunatic bobby showed up. Clothes in a laundry basket, hair in the shower plug, a toothbrush, fingerprints, spare shoes, a mug/spoon/glass. It is not viable that in the few seconds in which she fled she managed to take every single belonging.

I'm sure the police must just be watching and waiting for them to slip. She's dead, they're concealing it, they mustn't get away with this!

And this is what they told the police?

This is just insane! I want to know if in the police search of all the papers they found any regarding Margaret? I truly cannot wrap my head around this. There is simply no way IMO that she is still alive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been reading social media and it seems not one person out there has believed this little story. The most common comment is "I smell sh1te".

Are we really supposed to believe that someone who had learning difficulties and needed to live with carers has suddenly become a gangmaster??

Woah, I don't know where to begin with this.

He said she just walked out between the police and vanished? lol

I wonder why they agreed to do this interview?

I'm no expert but a number of people commented on the woman's body language and her silence when asked if there was anything that they wanted to say to Margaret. Quite telling. I am very surprised they agreed to do this. I expect the police may have persuaded them. Gold mine of an interview for body language experts and criminologists.

Arrests within two weeks anyone?

Wee Avril looks ready to crack any day now.

I work in agriculture and exploitation of labour has been a big talking point over the last few years. If, and in my opinion it is a very big if, she was working as a legitimate gangmaster it would be easy to check as they have to registered with the GLAA (Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority) and should also be registered with the ALP (Association of Labour Providers). There is the chance that she is operating under the radar of course but if that is the case it would likely be just a matter of time before she was rumbled.

She had mental health problems and required two carers, I doubt very much she was doing any labour exploitation. They said she had traveled around the UK and to Poland but she hasn't been seen by anyone since 1999. This is just a cover story they cobbled together.

I just don't get how they were able to keep collecting benefits without anyone getting suspicious for 17 years.

I've been reading social media and it seems not one person out there has believed this little story. The most common comment is "I smell sh1te".

I did a Karen Dunbar nostril flare when reading it all while thinking those exact words.

They've dug up the garden, but have they searched inside the house? I'm wondering about a Collyer Brothers-type scenario.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985
Back