GUILTY UK - Mee Kuen "Deborah" Chong, 67, Wembley, London, decapitated in woods, Salcombe, Jun 2021 *arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How often does a woman decapitate somebody? Cannot recall ever hearing a case in the west-Carol Bundy kept a head in her fridge but her partner in crime did the deed. Natural Born Losers case-but think both man & woman did it jointly.

[S...] met Deborah at the Westminster branch of the Emmanuel Evangelical Church in March 2020.

He said: "She was in my group and that's where I first spoke to her - and after that she would always come and say hello. She was really lovely."

[...]

He said: "She was a very vulnerable person. You could tell because she was very innocent, and very trusting of people.

"When I read it, it upset myself and my family because we know that it wouldn't have been hard to lure her anywhere.

"Especially because she was a Christian - all you'd have to say really is 'ooh I'm a Christian, let's have a bible study', she was so eager to learn and so eager to find out more."

Alleged murder victim had 'sweet and childlike nature'

Heartbreaking :(

It definitely sounds like Deborah might have been vulnerable to someone getting close to her and manipulating her for their own benefits.

Of course it could still be a stranger, but it feels so personal despite the body being found so far away.

The decapitation still doesn't really make sense to me tbh. If you can get past the horror show factor, what was the purpose of it?

The days are long gone where removing a corpse's head and hands prevents identification. At most it will have slowed it down by a week or so while lab tests were done, and, as we speculated upthread, it may well be that there was some aspect of the body that was identifying or greatly narrowed the field even without tests.

It could be an expression of rage or hatred, the hallmark of a so-called 'frenzied' attack, but the post mortem gives cause of death as 'unascertainable' (see link), which I think rules out, say, multiple stab wounds, which you might expect would accompany something as determined as a frenzied decapitation.

Was it wanted as a trophy or souvenir? If so, why? Did Mee Chong resemble someone else in the killer's life? Has something additional been done to it? Has it even been located yet?

Do we come back to some kind of religious/anti-religious message? And if so, what on earth is it??

If the killer is a woman - and of course we don't know that yet - then irrespective of how comparatively hard or easy it was for her to perform a decapitation, you've got to think she would have had some help moving the body to Devon. Even with a vehicle, there would have been quite some manhandling to be done. There's a reason people call it 'manhandling'. And a reason we speak of 'dead weights'. How do you ask for help with such a task? Who would agree to give it?

So many questions. Anyone got any answers?

All speculation/MOO

London woman arrested on suspicion of Mee Kuen Chong’s murder

How often does a woman decapitate somebody?
<modsnip> Gareeca Gordon decapitated and dismembered poor Phoenix Netts in Birmingham and dumped her body in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. That’s the only one I can think of though.

She enlisted a completely unwitting taxi driver to help her move the body, which she had placed in a suitcase.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip> Gareeca Gordon decapitated and dismembered poor Phoenix Netts in Birmingham and dumped her body in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. That’s the only one I can think of though.

She enlisted a completely unwitting taxi driver to help her move the body, which she had placed in a suitcase.

Nothing has been said afaik about Mee Chong being dismembered, but she may well have been petite so perhaps she was transported in a suitcase too. (Her height wasn't included on the missing posters so I can't be sure.)

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
If you scroll further down there are also conspiracy posts on her FB about covid, some anti Muslim stuff, and some stuff about the endtimes. Most of the stuff on her FB is stuff she shared rather than making her own posts. But one of the only posts she made herself is from February 2020... and it's talking about John the Baptist's beheading. Questioning how he can rise from the dead if he was beheaded. Probably just a spooky coincidence, but wow.

Oh my.

They will have to either charge, release, or apply for more time today.

I wonder if this person has some mental health issues, schizophrenia?

As the arrested woman is apparently from London, if she's the sole perpetrator, and has taken the body from London to Devon, I doubt that's consistent with a psychotic break or schizophrenia-type condition.

As the arrested woman is apparently from London, if she's the sole perpetrator, and has taken the body from London to Devon, I doubt that's consistent with a psychotic break or schizophrenia-type condition.

Just speculation right now of course until more comes to light, and could be way off the mark. An example here:

Killer who drove body to West Bromwich police station jailed

Alternate scenario they were on a day out from London together, when the event occurred, perhaps being lured on that pretense.

I wonder what the connection might transpire to be between the two. One thought crosses my mind - but I'm usually wrong on these!

Just speculation right now of course until more comes to light, and could be way off the mark. An example here:

Killer who drove body to West Bromwich police station jailed

Alternate scenario they were on a day out from London together, when the event occurred, perhaps being lured on that pretense.

I wonder what the connection might transpire to be between the two. One thought crosses my mind - but I'm usually wrong on these!

In that example, drove the body *to* a police station instead of avoiding a police station and dumping the body with the purpose of covering up their actions.

Singh arrived at West Bromwich Police Station at the wheel of a BMW with the body of Kumar in the front passenger seat at 10.20am on August 10 last year.

He parked the vehicle outside the Moor Street building before going to report what was in the car to shocked staff at the front desk.

That is far more consistent with a psychosis-driven murder than what seems to have happened here, imho.

Possibly divorced? widowed? This picture on FB clearly shows her wearing a wedding ring.

Well spotted didn't notice the wedding ring! I actually pondered if she was gay? The photos on her fb last year were quite intimate in a way and she seemed very relaxed and happy, all speculation especially at this point and All MOO!

I'm not exactly suggesting it's relevant, but when you look at her fb page, every post is an expression of an extremely evangelical Christian faith. In that context, decapitation is making me wonder about a ritual (e.g. Satanic) or religious (i.e. anti-Christian) killing.

Or am I putting two and two together and making 5?

JMO

I'm not aware of any biblical reference that refers to decapitation but happy to be corrected. Not quite as au fait with the old testament.

I'm not aware of any biblical reference that refers to decapitation but happy to be corrected. Not quite as au fait with the old testament.
Salome asked Herod for the head of John the Baptist on a platter, which he delivered. I remember that from my school days, but a quick look up has confirmed it's still known as a holy day for some religions, including Catholic.

Whether it's relevant, I'm less convinced myself.

Police have charged a 36-year-old woman with the murder of a Wembley woman who was found dead in Devon.

The body of Mee Kuen Chong, 67, was found in Bennett Road in Salcombe on Sunday June 27.

Jemma Mitchell, 36, of Brondesbury Park, has been charged with murder and is due to appear at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Saturday (July 10).

Murder charge after Wembley woman found dead in Devon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back