GUILTY UK - Mee Kuen "Deborah" Chong, 67, Wembley, London, decapitated in woods, Salcombe, Jun 2021 *arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not exactly suggesting it's relevant, but when you look at her fb page, every post is an expression of an extremely evangelical Christian faith. In that context, decapitation is making me wonder about a ritual (e.g. Satanic) or religious (i.e. anti-Christian) killing.

Or am I putting two and two together and making 5?

JMO

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this but looking at some on Jemma’s Facebook friends (I can only see a few who liked her fb photo) they too have religious postings . Perhaps this is how Mee and Jemma knew each other ?

Last edited:
So if this the place mentioned in the article a few pages back that Mee has been to , is there a way to see if Mee or Jemma “like” this Facebook page ? Thanks (it has 522 likes, can you see people’s names ?) Emmanuel Westminster

Edit ah I can see Mees “like” she’s actually likes this one . Can anyone see if Jemma “likes” it ? Thanks Emmanuel Edgware

Last edited:
So if this the place mentioned in the article a few pages back that Mee has been to , is there a way to see if Mee or Jemma “like” this Facebook page ? Thanks (it has 522 likes, can you see people’s names ?) Emmanuel Westminster

Edit ah I can see Mees “like” she’s actually likes this one . Can anyone see if Jemma “likes” it ? Thanks Emmanuel Edgware

There aren't any places or anything else like that 'liked' on Jemma's page.

I did see that Jemma had 'liked' one post on Deborah's page on November 13th, 2020, but I can't see any other likes from her, and I went back just over a year.

I don't see any reason to suppose she isn't, Ched.

Women have done crimes with post-mortem dismembering before, so although it might be rare, it's not as if it's never happened.

thanks it’s just the horrific crime & the name back to front on Facebook made me think of the question .

There aren't any places or anything else like that 'liked' on Jemma's page.

I did see that Jemma had 'liked' one post on Deborah's page on November 13th, 2020, but I can't see any other likes from her, and I went back just over a year.

That's sleuthing!

I wonder if JM was a friend or just a 'friend'. I can see a lot on Deborah's FB she was supporting or liked that many would take issue with. But as yet we have no idea what the motive was behind the killing, whether spontaneous or planned for some while. We also don't know as yet whether she was killed in London, Devon or en route.

Does anyone find it odd her Facebook name is Mitchell Jemma ? Ie back to front ? Does anyone set up their Facebook like that ?

Really random thought …. Is Jemma a biological female ?

I have my FB set up with a name that way, guess I may be odd lol.

I have found a couple of pics of Jemma on FB but as they are a few years old and the most recent from 2015 has another person in it so don't think I can post (perhaps others have also found them). The pic I mention from 2015 is from some
10620536_10153702634118726_2324469134959296417_n.jpg
carol religious concert which she attended (possibly playing an instrument)?

Biological female?? What makes you think she's not? She also has a sister

I have my FB set up with a name that way, guess I may be odd lol.

I have found a couple of pics of Jemma on FB but as they are a few years old and the most recent from 2015 has another person in it so don't think I can post (perhaps others have also found them). The pic I mention from 2015 is from some
10620536_10153702634118726_2324469134959296417_n.jpg
carol religious concert which she attended (possibly playing an instrument)?

Biological female?? What makes you think she's not? She also has a sister

Where did you see photos please ? Jemma’s Facebook is blank apart from profile photo & cover photo . Thanks Log In or Sign Up to View

how do you know Jemma has a sister? Thanks

Jemma

Police said that 36-year-old Jemma Mitchell from Brondesbury Park in Brent, north-west London, has been charged with her murder.

but Kilburn

She was arrested at a residential address in Kilburn on Tuesday evening and will appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates' Court later today.

Woman, 36, is charged with murder of pensioner, 67, whose decapitated body was found in Devon woods | Daily Mail Online

Brent is the borough. Willesden Mag Court the nearest court.

<modsnip> Gareeca Gordon decapitated and dismembered poor Phoenix Netts in Birmingham and dumped her body in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. That’s the only one I can think of though.

She enlisted a completely unwitting taxi driver to help her move the body, which she had placed in a suitcase.

I was just going to mention that case....and Gareeca didn’t look like a large or particularly strong person, yet she managed

Does anyone find it odd her Facebook name is Mitchell Jemma ? Ie back to front ? Does anyone set up their Facebook like that ?

Really random thought …. Is Jemma a biological female ?

I didn't want to say it but I'm not going to lie and say I didn't wonder that too. I guess it's because it's such an unusual crime for a female to commit

Yeah pretty, young girl that in no way looks like someone capable of such a horrific, despicable crime! I wonder what on earth has lead to this?? I can't find anything else in SM or the web (so far) with more info on her. The only kinda link between them seems to be the religious faith connection??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson
Back