GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, this is my first post so sorry if I repeat what others have said.
This is really scary, you put your children to bed on a night and wouldn't expect them to go missing in the night!
The home doesn't look very big, I wonder how many bedrooms there are, if he was sharing it will be interesting to know what his siblings saw or heard.
Praying he is found safe and soon x

Welcome, Lillybell!

They seem like fairly new properties, so I wonder if they have a switch inside to operate the door automatically, the switches are usually quite low down too because of requirements for people in wheelchairs.

These type of doors usually have a button to press to release the magnetic seal but its still hard to push the doors open as they are heavy.

I can't see how he could have got out of the building? A little 3yr old in the dark, getting dressed and leaving the property? I wonder if his night clothes were left inside the home x

If you google Ferry Gait Crescent all the estate agent sales come up. (didn't want to link any specific flat). They mention video entry systems, so if someone snuck in and took Mikaeel they either;

Had a key
Someone let them in that night and must have seen the person on video.

If you google Ferry Gait Crescent all the estate agent sales come up. (didn't want to link any specific flat). They mention video entry systems, so if someone snuck in and took Mikaeel they either;

Had a key
Someone let them in that night and must have seen the person on video.

That's right they would need to have the key fob to open the door or someone let them in.

Ok, not sure about that now as this says 'drive'

Real Radio News SCOT
‏@RealScotNews
Police arriving at Ferry Gait Drive in Edinburgh in past few minutes. Home of missing 3 year old Mikaeel Kular.

BeGc7MjIgAAnROm.jpg

And that door has an entry system, those doors are heavy, we have one similar

Thanks skibaboo. That's what I wanted. Thank heavens, the water is quite a long way for little three year old legs to get to. I haven't spotted any smaller bodies of water closer to his home.

I'm surprised there don't seem to be any K9s yet?

One thing I note from streetview of the property is that the main door opens outwards.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ferry+gait+crescent+edinburgh&ll=55.967533,-3.260091&spn=0.00169,0.005284&hnear=Ferry+Gait+Crescent,+Edinburgh,+City+of+Edinburgh,+United+Kingdom&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=55.967638,-3.260141&panoid=cDRTe9sT35hv467LMqwTlw&cbp=12,243.09,,2,4.86

My daughter has been able to open outward opening doors since she was 3, by leaning her bottom and shoving it open. She still cant open heavy doors inwards, at 4.
Also, the number panel is quite low on the outside. I wonder if the release button inside is also as low?

Just hearing of an arrest on live news

sky news

11.45am no 13 flat waterfront gait.
8/9 police cars
young black male pinned against wall, arrested and taken away.
serveral police officers seen in the flats bedroom, thought a window. searching bedroom. curtains now closed.

I'm watching sky news who are now reporting a man appears to have been arrested and "increased police activity" about 1 mile away from the boys home

Sky News are interviewing a witness who saw the police activity through a bedroom window. I think he said they arrested a young black male?

Oh no. An arrest but Mikaeel isn't with him because they are searching bushes and vegetation. I fear police are not searching for a living little boy in bushes....:(

I have a sick feeling too zweibel :( Hoping to be wrong

Oh no. An arrest but Mikaeel isn't with him because they are searching bushes and vegetation. I fear police are not searching for a living little boy in bushes....:(

Oh no that does not sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member