GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i picked up from her facebook , she came across like a self obsessed party girl , she doesn't come across like a mother at all , why he is not in any photos ? she even cut him out of her photos ...

To be fair, if you mean her facebook pics, I also edit my children out of my fb pics as I want to protect their identities.

To be fair, if you mean her facebook pics, I also edit my children out of my fb pics as I want to protect their identities.

That would be ok if Rosie had done the same with pics of the other children, but she hadn't, it was just Mikaeel that was edited out, and there were very few photos of him and loads of the other children!

I have so many questions. Did Mikaeel die in his coat and shoes and gloves? Or did RK devise the missing plan and hide those items? We're they found? We're they with Mikaeel? Is that what RK was doing there on tues/wed (witnessed by neighbour) Was Mikaeels body already hidden in the woodland and she went back to hide those items there too? Before she 'reported him missing' Most of all what happened to him? "No signs of criminality" at the flat, did he die/was he killed elsewhere, at aunties? ...so many questions

Re. No signs of criminality at the flat
So that means that no crime was committed there, right?
Surely, had the boy been killed by the mother somewhere other than at the flat, then cadaverine would be present on her clothing when she returned (unless she disposed of that).
My question would be:
How would a cadaver dog distinguish between:
a) cadaverine on her clothing (had she handled him at/after his death) that had been transferred onto say her bed where she might have thrown her clothes after returning, suggesting that he was killed elsewhere, and
b) cadaverine that came directly from the boy, suggesting that he was killed in the flat
???

Does 'no sign of criminality at the flat' mean no cadaverine? Then could the mother manage to clean up herself so well that no cadaverine was transferred back to the flat?

Jmo

That would be ok if Rosie had done the same with pics of the other children, but she hadn't, it was just Mikaeel that was edited out, and there were very few photos of him and loads of the other children!

Precisely.........

I had initially thought that perhaps the reason there were no photos of Mikaeel was because he and his twin were taken into care for 18 months...... but it seems they lived with their mother for the first 2 years of their lives, plenty of time for pics in that case.

@skymartinbrunt #missing Police expected to decide by midnight whether to release, charge or formally arrest Mikaeel's mum Rosie who they are questioning

Gosh, my mistake. I couldn't access her fb page as it was removed.

Precisely.........

I had initially thought that perhaps the reason there were no photos of Mikaeel was because he and his twin were taken into care for 18 months...... but it seems they lived with their mother for the first 2 years of their lives, plenty of time for pics in that case.

Maybe he had a lot of 'accidental' injuries that would be visible in pics? Poor boy :(

Surely, had the boy been killed by the mother somewhere other than at the flat, then cadaverine would be present on her clothing when she returned (unless she disposed of that).
My question would be:
a) cadaverine on her clothing (had she handled him at/after his death) that had been transferred onto say her bed where she might have thrown her clothes after returning, suggesting that he was killed elsewhere, and
b) cadaverine that came directly from the boy, suggesting that he was killed in the flat
???

Does 'no sign of criminality at the flat' mean no cadaverine? Then could the mother manage to clean up herself so well that no cadaverine was transferred back to the flat?

Jmo

The time and place of death is going to be very informative for sure.

If, as has been suggested, the death occurred where Mikaeel was found ( or close by ) then presumably the mother ( or whoever was involved ) had opportunity to dispose of clothing there and also easy access to shower facilities before returning to Edinburgh - thus ensuring no scent was brought back to the flat.

Alyce, there were quite a few fairly recent photos of his little twin though, and only one of little Mikaeel.

The time and place of death is going to be very informative for sure.

If, as has been suggested, the death occurred where Mikaeel was found ( or close by ) then presumably the mother ( or whoever was involved ) had opportunity to dispose of clothing there and also easy access to shower facilities before returning to Edinburgh - thus ensuring no scent was brought back to the flat.

That would have to be one very forensic-aware person to do that......which conflicts tremendously with the stupidity of dumping the child's body right next to a relative's house. Puzzling.

I've been thinking today about the kids being at Flora Stevenson, this is not their local school. It is in a considerably more affluent neighbourhood than they live in (their local school is probably Ferryhill, Flora Stevenson serves Comely Bank and parts of Stockbridge).

Thanks for clarifying. I'd actually just had a power nap (I have a weird sleep pattern) when this all kicked off but 1am stood out for some reason. Perhaps this was when I read it or it was reported. Idk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It was about 1.15am when the police made a statement to say they had found a body, and a person had been detained. Maybe that is what you are remembering.

My question would be:
???

Jmo

I don't even know if cadavar dogs were used, you would think so but unless I missed it, I just heard special search dogs mentioned.

Alyce, there were quite a few fairly recent photos of his little twin though, and only one of little Mikaeel.

Ah, I didn't see that...... very sad to see one child singled out in that way

I am so very sad to hear that little Mikaeel's body has been found. I am in the UK and everyone here is just devastated.

RIP sweet baby.

They said on the news just now that police have until midnight tonight to either charge his mother with a crime or release her.

That would have to be one very forensic-aware person to do that......which conflicts tremendously with the stupidity of dumping the child's body right next to a relative's house. Puzzling.

Yes indeed.

Time - and evidence hopefully - will tell whether this is a very aware person who has committed this crime or if perhaps it was simply a person who wanted to put a child to rest in a place that they knew well and where they thought they could visit him from time to time ( if indeed the death was in some way accidental rather than deliberate )

Must admit I interpreted that more loosely, more that there was no blood, break-in and so on - nothing to suggest violence or an abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3