GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but I think she mean the man indoors, a common saying from a Tv programme if I remember right? Although I think it was "her indoors" they would say. I might be wrong though but that's what it mean to me

I think that's what was meant too. I have friends who use the term " him indoors" or "man indoors"

We'll hold off on that for now thanks zweibel as it appears she's been detained but no charges have been laid so far.

I think someone has linked to it already although can't remember when.. Early hours of the morning I think. Has this been deleted now? If not and you want me to hunt for it and tell you when it was them let me know.

That's interesting, never heard of that phrase before!

I worked with a guy from Essex who always referred to his wife as "ur indoors". His wife thought it was funny.

I've googled it, it's from Minder. That's going back a while :)

Not saying it's happened in this case, but there are quite a few cases on WS where one child has been the target of ill treatment and abuse while other children in the family have not. Or not to the same extent.

I worked with a guy from Essex who always referred to his wife as "ur indoors". His wife thought it was funny.

I've googled it, it's from Minder. That's going back a while :)

Thank you! I was racking my brain trying to remember the TV series. I could even hear the voice saying it, but couldn't make the connection.

I was thinking again about what Rosie said on facebook, to do with having five little monsters, six if you include the man indoors.

'The man indoors' seems like a strange way to refer to a live in boyfriend, no?

There are no pictures of this 'man indoors' on her facebook that I can see. Could a relationship have broken up recently I wonder and she deleted his pics?

And could this man have anything to do with Mikaeel's death?

I actually wondered if the man indoors referred to a neighbour.......perhaps one of the neighbours complained about the children, or about her, or there was some issue ? and so she referred to him as her sixth monster ?

Good point. ... not sure....they aren't on her friends list.... option isn't available to me either.... people are still commenting, theres been a huge rise in comments over the past half hour or so

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

May well have it set to "friends of friends" then.

I actually wondered if the man indoors referred to a neighbour.......perhaps one of the neighbours complained about the children, or about her, or there was some issue ? and so she referred to him as her sixth monster ?

Looked at in isolation, I'd take that as a reasonably affectionate reference to a partner, who much as you love them are often a bit irritating at times :D Of course every comment takes on more sinister tones in the light of these sad events, but for now I am assuming it was a light-hearted remark.

The Dad of Mikaeel and his twin sister has never seen them since their birth. So if there was another man indoors it was another boyfriend.

Can't link as im reading from my sky news app but ibfo just released:
* body was found on land at the back of the property
*property is owned by little ones aunt and not grandmother as previously reported
*police do not want/need to speak to aunt in connection with this

Can't link as im reading from my sky news app but ibfo just released:
* body was found on land at the back of the property
*property is owned by little ones aunt and not grandmother as previously reported
*police do not want/need to speak to aunt in connection with this

BBM - interesting, I wonder why not? Maybe she is out of the country on holiday or living somewhere else? Because otherwise I would have thought they would sure as hell want to speak to her...

Here is the old article where a neighbour mentions an incident and a man in a hood running out of the apartment block the morning Mikaeel was reported missing, just before police arrived.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2014/...ion-to-find-missing-3-year-old-mikaeel-kular/

Could it have been a boyfriend disappearing before police arrived?

Her ex-hubby is supposed to be a gentle giant according the the Daily Mail article and lives close by. If she got on well with him could he have been asked to help and ran out instead?

BBM - interesting, I wonder why not? Maybe she is out of the country on holiday or living somewhere else? Because otherwise I would have thought they would sure as hell want to speak to her...

Me too. Unless they have already spoken to her or, as you say, she is out of the country

The grandmother indeed is the well known GP in the area where the body was found. Repeated on SKY News several times.
It was also mentioned before in an article
Mikaeel’s grandmother, retired doctor Harjinder Kular, joined the rest of the family in Edinburgh as the search continued.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mikaeel-kular-missing-boys-distraught-3031671?

It also seems that the grandmother married twice after her husbands death at age 43, and when her daughter Rosie was a teenager

Her latest husband is also a doctor, as well as a property developer.

The grandmother now lives in very close to where the body was found and it was mentioned that the bungalow where the body was found might belong to either her or her other daughter or both.

Another detail:

Neighbours at Muirhouse have painted a picture of Rosdeep as a hard-working mum-of-five who always puts her children first.

She is believed to have been a friend of Mohammed Abdi, who died in a shooting incident in Willowbrae last year.

She posted a picture of herself posing with Mr Abdi on Facebook the day after his death.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/mum-held-after-mikaeel-body-found-1-3270452

Now Mr Abdi who was killed last year has reported as taking Rosie's children to school on several occasions.

Neighbours say they had seen Mr Abdi, who was 25 when he died, visit Ms Kular’s flat in the Drylaw area of the capital.

One neighbour said: “It has been a long time since I last saw him, but I have definitely seen him with the mum.

While another said: “I saw him a couple of times but more with the kids than with the mum. I’m sure that he took the little ones to nursery too.”

Mr Abdi, whose father is an Imam at the Edinburgh Central Mosque, died on April 26 last year.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotla...ar-s-mother-lost-friend-in-shooting-1-3272716

So, could this Mr Abdi be the man she had at home?

Also Mr Abdi's death was gang related
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-25677016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members