GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
please tell me he wasnt put in a suitcase and flung over the fence...

i wonder if he looked like his father and he reminded her of him..

id feel slightly better lf it was a terrible accident an she panicked and it wasnt a long term abuse case..

If you look at the instagram pictures that were linked yesterday there is a picture posted 1 Jan which shows her standing in shorts in a garden which I think is the sister's garden, the fence is a picket fence and quite low, I compared the picture with the ariel photos from the media and it looks as though it is the same garden, but on google it doesn't probably because google images are fairly old.

I agree with a previous poster who thought that something might have happened on New Years eve, I think being a party person she would have desperately wanted to go out even if it meant leaving the children alone, but somehow Mikaeel was getting in the way of that plan and she snapped. Chilling that if this is the same garden, she put a photo which was obviously taken in the summer on on New Years day.

If you look at the instagram pictures that were linked yesterday there is a picture posted 1 Jan which shows her standing in shorts in a garden which I think is the sister's garden, the fence is a picket fence and quite low, I compared the picture with the ariel photos from the media and it looks as though it is the same garden, but on google it doesn't probably because google images are fairly old.

I agree with a previous poster who thought that something might have happened on New Years eve, I think being a party person she would have desperately wanted to go out even if it meant leaving the children alone, but somehow Mikaeel was getting in the way of that plan and she snapped. Chilling that if this is the same garden, she put a photo which was obviously taken in the summer on on New Years day.

That was the first pic that jumped out at me when I looked at those images yesterday and I also thought how chilling if it was indeed after the event, or how prophetic ( ? ) if it was just a few weeks before !

I guess we will know more from the PM ( if any detail is released ) as to date of death. And also if the teenager who gave the evidence about seeing Mikaeel early last week ( Sunday 12 or Monday 13th ) is correct.
I initially thought she had seen him in the stairwell, but it seems it was from across the street ? as she lives opposite, so perhaps there is room for error there ?

Like you, I could well imagine a New Year scenario.

Oh, no way could his body have been in that room for all that time surely? I mean so much risk one of the other children might have started talking about the locked room and the smell? Of course I can come up with a theory that would include his death on new years eve and disposal the same night but that would implicate other family members and we're not allowed to do that.

I also don't think that she disposed of him in daylight as there was a risk that one of the neighbours either side would see her, I have a field behind my garden and would think it odd if one of my neighbours was fly tipping a suitcase over the fence. I think the garage played a part in her plans, It wouldn't necessarily be odd to her sister if she asked to store some clothing in the garage for a while. All my own opinion obviously.

Oh, no way could his body have been in that room for all that time surely? I mean so much risk one of the other children might have started talking about the locked room and the smell? Of course I can come up with a theory that would include his death on new years eve and disposal the same night but that would implicate other family members and we're not allowed to do that.

No, I would have thought Mikaeel would have been taken elsewhere very quickly if it was a New Years Eve death ....

I think his little body was placed there before and when she was spotted back at the house on Tuesday or Wednesday she was going back to check on him before implementing her fabricated plan. MOO.

Does anyone think the Aunt may have been involved at all?

I do not think that it would have been possible for Mikaeel to have been hidden from the other children for any length of time.

Had he genuinely had a cold which then turned into a chest infection i would have thought that she would have taken him to the doctors or asked for her mother, who is a GP, to visit.
Perhaps she did and it has not been reported in the media for some reason.

If he was not ill then she must have other reasons for not sending him to nursery school-either visible injuries or something he might say to his teachers.I think I read that his twin sister did attend school.

The idea of a suitcase is horrible, but for me very believable.

Makes me lean towards thinking that something happened to him in Edinburgh.

The cover up makes me think she was at least guilty of some kind of neglect, maybe left him alone and something happened.

I wonder if something happened that caused her to report him missing that morning. I seem to remember a report of a man running away from the flat? Did he notice Mikaeel wasn't home?

I also wonder if the police were talking to her on Friday and managed to persuade her to tell the truth. Did she tell them where he was?

I'm remembering LE talking to Casey Anthony before they arrested her. They tried over and over to get her to come clean and how it would be better all round the sooner she spoke up.

This is all so sad.

If he was not ill then she must have other reasons for not sending him to nursery school-either visible injuries or something he might say to his teachers.I think I read that his twin sister did attend school.

Or he was already dead before school started again?

I don't think we're allowed to discuss that possibility unless the police name her as a possible suspect.

Besides LE have made it clear that they don't wish to speak to aunt in relation to this sad situation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

My feeling is that whatever happened happened on the Wednesday. Had they not found the body, and she was still sticking to the story, it would have far too quickly come undone when the police spoke to the other kids and got told he'd not been seen for more than a day. So the longest she could really have got away with it was between them coming home from school and going to bed - when she could say he was asleep already. But that would't work for any longer period without even the kids thinking something was up!

I also don't think that she disposed of him in daylight as there was a risk that one of the neighbours either side would see her, I have a field behind my garden and would think it odd if one of my neighbours was fly tipping a suitcase over the fence. I think the garage played a part in her plans, It wouldn't necessarily be odd to her sister if she asked to store some clothing in the garage for a while. All my own opinion obviously.

Like you I wondered about being seen in daylight. The woodland area can be seen from neighbours' windows I presumed that Rosedeep chose a time when her sister was at work so that the house would be empty.

The sister is now looking after the other children and I think if the police had any suspicion that her sister had any knowlege or involvement then they would not allow her to have contact with the children.

It is possible that a boyfriend or someone else could be involved though there have not been any hints about anyone else from the media.

I do not think that it would have been possible for Mikaeel to have been hidden from the other children for any length of time.

Had he genuinely had a cold which then turned into a chest infection i would have thought that she would have taken him to the doctors or asked for her mother, who is a GP, to visit.
Perhaps she did and it has not been reported in the media for some reason.

Him not going to nursery does niggle at me.

Is it only his Mum that's said he had a cold as far as we know?

So it could be true, or has she been covering up for a while? And covering what up at that point? There were four other children in the home. They'd notice their brother missing.

Not sure where I'm going with this. Just thinking aloud

My feeling is that whatever happened happened on the Wednesday. Had they not found the body, and she was still sticking to the story, it would have far too quickly come undone when the police spoke to the other kids and got told he'd not been seen for more than a day. So the longest she could really have got away with it was between them coming home from school and going to bed - when she could say he was asleep already. But that would't work for any longer period without even the kids thinking something was up!

I agree with you ,either something happened Tuesday night or Wednesday.

Yes, thank you. I'd got hung up on him not going to nursery, but I think you're right, that makes perfect sense.

Poor kids, I do hope they don't need to be questioned too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth