GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that the cold/illness story started out as an excuse for the benefit of the other children wondering where he was. I wonder if she pretended he was in bed sick and told the other children that they must not go in or else they will get sick too and it would also be a convenient back up for the twin when she returned to nursery and Mikaeel didn't, if anyone at school asked why he was not there too, the twin would automatically say that he was in bed sick. She had to have the children believe it if they were questioned at school.

Personally, I don't think he had been sick at all. I have four children and if one is sick they all come down with it within the following week.

I would think that the cold/illness story started out as an excuse for the benefit of the other children wondering where he was. I wonder if she pretended he was in bed sick and told the other children that they must not go in or else they will get sick too and it would also be a convenient back up for the twin when she returned to nursery and Mikaeel didn't, if anyone at school asked why he was not there too, the twin would automatically say that he was in bed sick. She had to have the children believe it if they were questioned at school.

But we do have the eye witness over the road who saw him playing in the window on Monday. That could end up being inaccurate but we can't discount it at this time, and the witness is not thought to have any interest in lying in this case.

Personally, I don't think he had been sick at all. I have four children and if one is sick they all come down with it within the following week.

I agree, colds tend to spread around children very quickly and if as stated it had developed into a chest infection then she surely would have taken him to the doctors.

Not to have returned to school after the holidays is suspicious.

But we do have the eye witness over the road who saw him playing in the window on Monday. That could end up being inaccurate but we can't discount it at this time, and the witness is not thought to have any interest in lying in this case.

If the witness had seen him as a result of coming face to face then I would put more faith in the sighting, but looking at the instagram pictures showing the living room and looking at the media pictures, at the size of the windows and the distance of the blocks from one another, I don't think you would be able to say with 100% certainty that it was Mikaeel and not one of the other siblings. MOO

I think his little body was placed there before and when she was spotted back at the house on Tuesday or Wednesday she was going back to check on him before implementing her fabricated plan. MOO.

Does anyone think the Aunt may have been involved at all?

Isn't she looking after the kids at the moment? I doubt she was involved.

If the cold/chest infection was in fact true ( the old adage of whenever you lie the best thing is to keep as close to the truth as possible ) then perhaps what happened was a tragic accident, born out of frustration.

The return of the twins last September would have altered her routine somewhat.
Before that, she had 3 children who were full time at school each week day and therefore a certain amount of time for herself - and able to work full time.

Then the twins are returned to her, and her free time is reduced to afternoons only when they are at nursery ( 12 to 3.30pm )

And then suddenly she has Mikaeel at home all day, every day and perhaps he is too lively for her, plus the need to be there for him would also limit her work schedule.

If the cold/chest infection was in fact true ( the old adage of whenever you lie the best thing is to keep as close to the truth as possible ) then perhaps what happened was a tragic accident, born out of frustration.

The return of the twins last September would have altered her routine somewhat.
Before that, she had 3 children who were full time at school each week day and therefore a certain amount of time for herself - and able to work full time.

Then the twins are returned to her, and her free time is reduced to afternoons only when they are at nursery ( 12 to 3.30pm )

And then suddenly she has Mikaeel at home all day, every day and perhaps he is too lively for her, plus the need to be there for him would also limit her work schedule.

I was thinking along those lines too. January is always a hard month financially, and if she has to stay at home with a sick boy then her income is going to drop significantly. I'd be very worried about that if I was her, also if she can't provide for her children, then that's going to bring social services back to her door again.

eta I've just seen that Alyce got in before me saying similar things, but I'll keep my post here!

The teenaged witness might just be mistaken. Depending on the distance, it could have been one of the brothers playing with the twin. If he had back to the window, she might just have assumed it was Mikaeel, if she could clearly see his twin sister.

I don't think she is lying, if anything she might just be getting the days mixed up or the children mixed up.

However, she could well be correct. I guess lots of people are just assuming he'd been deceased for longer because he didn't go to nursery. There could be other reasons for that - such as he really was ill, or his mum couldn't be bothered to get him there after having a couple of weeks off over Christmas and wasn't back into her normal routine. Or obviously something more sinister like he had visible injuries she didn't want anyone to see.

I imagine the police know an awful lot more than has been made public - those children would have been questioned as thoroughly as possible, and in a way where they don't think they are getting their mum into trouble.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mikaeel-kulars-mother-rosdeep-set-3037160#.Utvp9RJFA5g

Underneath the photo of the police vehicles on the pathway in the woods.....

fourth paragraph down mentions the gate from the back garden into the woods

Thanks for this info :)

If you look at the instagram pictures that were linked yesterday there is a picture posted 1 Jan which shows her standing in shorts in a garden which I think is the sister's garden, the fence is a picket fence and quite low, I compared the picture with the ariel photos from the media and it looks as though it is the same garden, but on google it doesn't probably because google images are fairly old.

I agree with a previous poster who thought that something might have happened on New Years eve, I think being a party person she would have desperately wanted to go out even if it meant leaving the children alone, but somehow Mikaeel was getting in the way of that plan and she snapped. Chilling that if this is the same garden, she put a photo which was obviously taken in the summer on on New Years day.

It does look low on that pic.

I'm now curious about the pic posted on Instagram on the 14th January about 'breathing'. Very ironic if it was coincidence and a completely bizarre thing to do if he was already dead at that point.

I'm now curious about the pic posted on Instagram on the 14th January about 'breathing'. Very ironic if it was coincidence and a completely bizarre thing to do if he was already dead at that point.

Please can I have a link to that? <modsnip>

I was thinking along those lines too. January is always a hard month financially, and if she has to stay at home with a sick boy then her income is going to drop significantly. I'd be very worried about that if I was her, also if she can't provide for her children, then that's going to bring social services back to her door again.

I would presume the eldest children's natural father would pay some sort of maintainance and her mother appears to be quite well off so could afford to give financial support if needed.

Rosedeep appeared to enjoy drinking and going out so it did not sound as if she was on the breadline.

Plenty of children get taken to nursery with bad colds I would have thought if Roseddep had wanted time without the children she would have sent him in even if he was poorly.

Thanks greengables. One thing I have read about children's smiles, is that the forced or unfelt smile of an unhappy child tends to show the lower teeth more than the upper. I really really can't spot anything about this little boy, even as late as xmas, that raises any suggestion of unhappiness or lack of confidence. If anything it firms up my feeling that this was an unintentional death caused by either failure to supervise or failure to seek medical care for a natural illness. Of course it could have been a punishment gone wrong.

Do the public get to find out what the autopsy results are, or are they kept private for legal reasons?

Thanks greengables. One thing I have read about children's smiles, is that the forced or unfelt smile of an unhappy child tends to show the lower teeth more than the upper. I really really can't spot anything about this little boy, even as late as xmas, that raises any suggestion of unhappiness or lack of confidence. If anything it firms up my feeling that this was an unintentional death caused by either failure to supervise or failure to seek medical care for a natural illness. Of course it could have been a punishment gone wrong.

The instagram video clip of the sister dancing is interesting (posted 12 Jan) .... the little girl is doing a funny dance with her arms to an obvious audience, there are adults laughing in the background at her antics, and Mikaeel just looks over, with a rather serious face, then carries on eating.

Not making any assumptions, but I thought that he seemed to have a different reaction to everyone else at that table.

http://instagram.com/p/jFIuiRq_GH/

i think that is just one of "those kind" of messages, sayings, inspirational quotes, doubt very much it was referring to her son not breathing! Or having difficulties, he would have been taken to accident and emergency if he was that bad IMO, thats just reading into things too much

I'm not sure how Instagram works as I'm not on it. But on Facebook you can sign up for a daily message of inspirational quotes (amongst other things) so they will be placed on your wall, randomly, without you having to do anything.

Is instagram like that, or would she have had to post that one herself?

:truce::loveyou:
I'm not sure how Instagram works as I'm not on it. But on Facebook you can sign up for a daily message of inspirational quotes (amongst other things) so they will be placed on your wall, randomly, without you having to do anything.

Is instagram like that, or would she have had to post that one herself?

I have no idea sorry....Im allergic to facebook instagram twitter and all their children!

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member