GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is mentioned that the twins of Rosedeep Kular (Adekoya) have a Pakistani father but his name does not appear on the birth certificate. No-one seems to know who he is in reality.

It was thought at one time that Hamza Naji was the father. His girlfriend claimed he is not though as he was dating her as from July 2010. The twins Mikaeel Zayn Kular and Ashika Miskinah Rosie Kular were born May 07, 2010 so conception was 8-9 months earlier in August or September of 2009. The question to be asked is did Hamza start dating her in July 2010 or a year before then?

It is noted that Naji himself has not publicly denied being the father and the police claimed they had spoken to the father. It is possible that he did not tell his girlfriend the full story and who is she to know better as he did not go out with her until much later?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mikaeel-kular-tragedy-ex-lover-murder-3053040

<modsnip>

She stated:

&#8220;Hamza is my boyfriend and we&#8217;ve never discussed his previous relationships because they&#8217;re in the past &#8211; they&#8217;re not relevant.&#8221;

&#8220;Yes, Hamza was in a relationship with Rosdeep but it started after her son was born and they&#8217;d split up long before I met him (Hamza).&#8221;

&#8220;He is definitely not Mikaeel&#8217;s dad. He&#8217;s never even met Mikaeel, so he can&#8217;t really comment about what&#8217;s happened. This has got nothing to do with us.&#8221;

This is quite contradictory. If she never discussed his previous relationships then how can she make these statements?

Rosedeep Kular is born in the UK and British of Indian origins. Mohammed Omar Abdi (Mo Abdi) is British with Somali origins. Omar was 25 years old when he was murdered and came to the UK with his family 14 years ago in 2000 as asylum seekers and they were later given British passports. He would be around 12 years old when he arrived in the UK.

He went to Drummond High School, Edinburgh and was working for a security group. He was also studying painting and decorating at Telford College.

It is stated by neighbours that Omar picked up her children mornings where he took them to the Flora Stevenson Primary School nursery until he was shot and murdered on 26 May, 2013 by a Somali drug gang. Seemingly his flat mate was shot and killed a few months earlier. He was known to all around him as having a kind and caring personality.

He lived in Buchanan Street, 4 miles (13 mins. by car) from Ferry Gait Crescent and would then do 2 mile (7 mins.) to reach the Flora Stevenson Primary School, Comely Bank Road, followed by 1 mile (3 mins.) to reach Telford College (South Campus) where he studied. It is my opinion that he was more than a friend.

Omar came from a very religious Moslem family and his father was one of the assistant Imams at the Edinburgh Central Mosque. Rosedeep was a little older than Omar and despite being separated from her Nigerian husband Omotoso Adekunle Adekoya who she married in Glenrothes July 2004, she was not legally divorced. She had 3 kids with her husband.

Omar would never have been able to convince his father to accept Rosedeep as his girlfriend so maybe they pretended to be just friends. According to the Islamic faith, it is a major sin by developing relations with a married woman. To get close to a married woman is loathsome and disgraceful in Islam, and is a most heinous sin that brings the wrath of Allah. If the father was to discover the truth, he would possibly disown Omar. The family were quite well known in the Somali Moslem community in the UK; especially in Birmingham and in Edinburgh.

Omar used to live at his family home in Captain&#8217;s Drive, Gracemount, Edinburgh and seems to have moved to Hawkhill Close and on to Buchanan Street after being arrested. He may have been helping Rosedeep financially with her kids.

Omar had been hiding drugs in his father&#8217;s house and both were arrested. His father moved to Birmingham about two months before Omar&#8217;s murder, where he stayed with family. His father had been travelling between there and Edinburgh to carry on his work at the Mosque. When Omar was murdered the father decided to remain in Birmingham and hide with family to escape a revenge attack from the gang.

http://hiiraan.com/news4/2013/May/29585/edinburgh_gun_death_victim_chased_for_4_hours.aspx

In regards to Omar and the Somali gang, his friend&#8217;s sister said, &#8220;They exploited the fact that they were from Somalia, saying to him &#8216;we&#8217;re blood, we speak your language&#8217;. They got him involved with drug dealing but he was not that type of person. They were guys who were going to nightclubs and &#8216;popping bottles&#8217; &#8211; spending lots of money on champagne &#8211; and trying to impress the ladies. That&#8217;s how Mo met them; he started chatting with them in a club.&#8221; He may have been impressed that his new friends had large amounts of money and got sucked into the drug business or more likely they took advantage of his friendliness and he was later forced to help them as they have a reputation of being extremely violent.

During an earlier Police drugs bust called &#8216;Operation Amend&#8217;, he was caught with a big amount of Cocaine at his father&#8217;s house. He claimed he was simply keeping it for the Somali gang members. The operation has resulted in the arrests of 25 people, along with the seizure of around £300,000 worth of drugs and almost £250,000 in cash. The seizures included quantities of cocaine, crack cocaine and heroin, as well as cannabis cultivation. Over £200,000 in cash was recovered from one address in Musselburgh alone.

http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2013/may/165423/

http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2013/may/165642/

http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2013/may/166033/

He appeared from custody in court on 3 May 2013 and bailed awaiting trial. In Scotland, getting out on bail is relatively easy for first offenders, unlike in England. The Somalis were from Birmingham despite doing their business from Glasgow. They would have assumed that he received bail by giving evidence against the Somalis bringing the Cocaine in to the country so they decided to eliminate him. When arrested, members of the Somali cartel also claimed that Omar had started selling drugs on his own and had "stolen" some customers from them.

Omar may have needed money to help Rosedeep and the twins. Whether or not she knew what he had got involved in does not mean she approved of this as she has mentioned a distain for drugs on her web pages.

3 year old boy goes missing from house overnight - Page 26 - David Icke's Official Forums

It is to be noted that Omar was in Birmingham and London and in Edinburgh. According to her different webpages, Rosedeep mentions London, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The Somali gang known by MI5 were all over the UK but notably in London, Birmingham (Sparkbrook) and Glasgow.

Some of the gang had been living in Edinburgh for a few months. Others came from Glasgow; did the hit in Edinburgh before dumping one of the cars in Glasgow and returning to England. Most of them were subsequently arrested in the UK and one that had escaped to Nairobi was extradited from Kenya back to the UK.

The fore-mentioned cities may be coincidental, but I wonder for how long Omar had known Rosedeep and how long ago did he meet the gang members?

The twins were in foster care for a while. Many are assuming that she left the kids alone at night whilst she partied but this may be untrue or simply mentioned because of one incident in her past. She may have changed her ways since then. The twins were not necessarily taken away from her. One guy said, “When I was DJ-in in a club she used to show up every week – but I’ve not seen her out in three or four years”.

A possibility is that she may have placed the twins in care because of the trouble Omar had got himself in to as she was scared that her kids would be targets for the gang or that she could not cope with the stress.

A possibility is that she could not cope alone with 5 kids at that time as she was depressed over his murder.

Another possibility may have been that Mikaeel needed extensive medical treatment and she had to visit him regularly in hospital. It would be hard for her to do that whilst keeping her jobs and take care of the young twins. The 3 older kids may have been looked after for a while by the father’s family or she managed to cope because they were older and at school. Both twins were in foster care but with different foster parents.

To have separated them would suggest that one of them had special needs. There are foster parents that specifically deal with these cases.

Mikaeel has a huge scar behind his neck which suggests an accident or an operation.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3030305.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Mikaeel-Kular-main-2-3030305.jpg

Mikaeel may have had congenital birth defects as in certain photos his head looks abnormally big and his eyes are receding in to their orbits and look a bit strange. He looks tired with bags under his eyes.

It is possible that he had congenital hydrocephalus. The scar at the base of his skull, behind his neck may be caused by operations where a shunt valve was fixed at one stage.

The signs include unusually large head, muscle spasms, poor feeding, irritability and drowsiness. (a build-up of cerebrospinal fluid CSF inside the skull, which can increase pressure and cause damage to the brain, mental disability and even death). It is usually genetic and is present in babies when they're born and can be caused by birth defects, such as spina bifida, or as a result of an infection the mother develops during pregnancy, such as mumps or rubella (German measles).

A neighbour stated that she sometimes saw Mikaeel sitting on the steps staring into space and she felt sorry for him. As the hydrocephalus progresses, torpor sets in, and the infant shows lack of interest in his surroundings. Later on, the upper eyelids become retracted and the eyes are turned downwards (due to hydrocephalic pressure on the mesencephalic tegmentum and paralysis of upward gaze). Movements become weak and the arms may become tremulous. Papilledema is absent but there may be reduction of vision. The head becomes so enlarged that the child may eventually be bedridden.

Rosedeep’s attention would have been drawn to this early on because her mother and her mother’s husband are doctors.

Just before she reported Mikaeel as missing, she published an image on her Instagram account saying, “As long as you are breathing you still have the chance for a better and happier life …” If this is meant for Mikaeel then it would seem that she loved him very much.

Rosedeep may have realised that her son’s condition was worsening. She may have decided it was the last straw and decided to spare him the suffering upon seeing him getting worse following operations or seizures. As Euthanasia, (the action of inducing a gentle and easy death) is sanctioned in the UK and she could not get medical help with this to ease his suffering, she may have made up the disappearance story so that she could ease his pain and keep custody of her 4 other kids.

This is the only scenario that I can think of that fits in with the caring she seems to give to all of her children as seen in her Instagram account photos and in the numerous reports that state that she was a decent mother. There is no sign of him being victimized. Mikaeel looks well dressed and is clean. He is eating lollypops and ice cream, has play toys and he is smiling; he is cuddled by his mother as well as by his brothers and sisters. I counted 22 photos of Mikaeel if you count the ones within the slideshows. In reality there are more of him than most of the others.

This also explains why she may have placed the body in a resting place near to her family’s house as to be able to mourn her loss. She may have put an end to his life through love and not hate despite what many are claiming. If it is Euthanasia, this would explain why she is being accused of murder.

Who can guess her reasoning after all she has been through these last few years? Separation from her husband, bringing up 3 kids alone whilst keeping more than one job. Meeting a man she loved, have twins with him and for him to leave her. Later having a close friend or lover who was getting mixed up in a dangerous gang drug situation which may have been life threatening for them both. The subsequent murder of her friend/lover would have made her depressed and she was left alone with 5 kids. Omar was no longer alive to help take the kids to school. There was a possible worry that the drug cartel would threaten her.

The gang were to appear before court for various crimes including murder and the January hearing was delayed earlier this month. Imagine all of this and then discovering her son had a condition where he was suffering and dying.

She published an image on Instagram saying, “Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once – Paulo Coelho”.

My heart is with Mikaeel, with Rosedeep and with all of her children, with her family and Mikaeel's father.

Nick Eardley&#8207;@nickeardley Mikaeel Kular's mother Rosdeep has appeared in private at Edinburgh Sheriff Court charged with his murder. Remanded in custody and committed

Rosdeep Adekoya - Mikaeel Kular's mum- makes 2nd appearance at Edinburgh Sheriff Ct. Charges still murder, attempt to defeat justice No plea; Gareth Rose (@Gareth_Rose) https://twitter.com/Gareth_Rose/
January 28, 2014
twitter.com/

Under Scottish Law, now that Rosdeep Kular is * fully committed * the trial must commence within 140 days

News articles.
http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/mother-of-mikaeel-kular-back-in-court-1-3283687

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-25927430

Cyber Ghost, thanks for all that information. You make a lot of valid points but I'm afraid I'm not convinced the death of Mikaeel will turn out to have any mitigating or extenuating circumstances.

In my opinion Rosdeep appeared to keep some questionable company, appears to have lied at length about what happened to Mikaeel, Mikaeel's body was found near the home of people who knew him and they could have been blamed; and gosh help the world if possible hydrocephalus becomes a mitigation for a sweet, smiling little boy to end up dead and discarded in a cold wood somewhere.

The photos are startling. We know what Hamza's 18 year old girlfriend has said, but I'd love to hear what Hamza's mother thinks, if she has seen the photos of Mikaeel. She'll know what her son looked like at the same age.

I don't really understand why photos of the children were all over a FB page either, when the man who took them to school had been machine gunned by what sounds like a very dangerous gang with a grudge, and Rosdeep was open about being his friend?

I wonder when the gang's court case starts?

It must be before Rosies!

There is lots of coincidences in this case.. first Mo Abdie's flatmate dies, then Mo Abdi dies, then Mikaeel who Mo took to school dies..

It can all be a big coincidence but IMO it is a strange coincidence..

There is lots of coincidences in this case.. first Mo Abdie's flatmate dies, then Mo Abdi dies, then Mikaeel who Mo took to school dies..

Haden, tend to agree with you. Too many coincidences, but perhaps this is normal for those in the same circles, you know what they say about sleeping with dogs and catching fleas? Anyway. One thing we know for sure, and that is that this will get weirder with time!

If she is capable of killing her own son, she is capable of killing anyone. Who did she really work for? Was the IT company and mobile salon a cover?

I totally agree with this - very co-incidental in a strange way.

I've been trying to work this out, but the bbc link which confirmed the date of the trial has been "removed" from public domain. I "think" it stated the gang's court case starts on April 28th 2014, and is expected to last 8 weeks.

The PF involved in the Mum's case, has until 18th of May to give 29 days notice of intent to go to trial, meaning that the latest date mum's trial could commence is 16th June.

Given that they're both likely to overlap, and most probably be in same court house, i'd be thinking this is going to be quite a nightmare to "police"

That keeps bugging me. How and when could he have taken Mikaeel to school? He was murdered in May of last year when Mikaeel would have been not yet 3. And Mikaeel was in foster care wasn't he until last summer? Wasn't Mikaeel too young for nursery when Mo was around?

That keeps bugging me. How and when could he have taken Mikaeel to school? He was murdered in May of last year when Mikaeel would have been not yet 3. And Mikaeel was in foster care wasn't he until last summer? Wasn't Mikaeel too young for nursery when Mo was around?

It doesn't make sense to me either. Only thing i can guess is that Mo possibly took the older kids to school & dropped the younger ones at private nursery, as they'd definately have been too young for regular pre-school nursery at that point.

Must have been a significant friendship to be allowed to do the "school run"

There's lots of little bits of this really don't make sense to me.

Read the link and weep.

All I can say is, I wouldn't like to have to live a life where I gained my pleasures from gloating over the deaths of little toddlers. It can't be a very enjoyable one. Lol. Not.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/soldier-posted-f-lol-facebook-3067919

'One down many more to go'

That's what Grenadier Guardsman Warren Butler said about that death of a three year old child. Dishonourable discharge coming up, I'd guess.

Read the link and weep.

All I can say is, I wouldn't like to have to live a life where I gained my pleasures from gloating over the deaths of little toddlers. It can't be a very enjoyable one. Lol. Not.

That's what Grenadier Guardsman Warren Butler said about that death of a three year old child. Dishonourable discharge coming up, I'd guess.

I have no words. Truly makes me sick how low some people are.
Followed this case from the beginning and am still truly shocked at the outcome. Feel sorry for everyone involved , including Rosie to an extent. She now has to live with what she has done for the rest of her life and wont get to see her other kids grow up. Awful stuff. I just wish I knew what went so horribly wrong here :*(

Read the link and weep.

Wow, how disgusting can a person get. How can anyone be happy about the death of a child! I can only hope that everyone he knows and everyone in his community knows the type of worthless person he is.

I have no words. Truly makes me sick how low some people are.
Followed this case from the beginning and am still truly shocked at the outcome. Feel sorry for everyone involved , including Rosie to an extent. She now has to live with what she has done for the rest of her life and wont get to see her other kids grow up. Awful stuff. I just wish I knew what went so horribly wrong here :*(
You're a better human being than me. To me, this doesn't strike me as a filicide in which Mom (or Dad) is suffering from mental illness and, hitting rock bottom, believes the only way out of their misery is to send their child (and often themselves) to somewhere 'better'.

She left her baby outside in the cold and wet to rot. She lied to save her own skin. As such, she garners as much empathy or sympathy from me as Casey Anthony or Susan Smith. It ain't much. ;)

You're a better human being than me. To me, this doesn't strike me as a filicide in which Mom (or Dad) is suffering from mental illness and, hitting rock bottom, believes the only way out of their misery is to send their child (and often themselves) to somewhere 'better'.

She left her baby outside in the cold and wet to rot. She lied to save her own skin. As such, she garners as much empathy or sympathy from me as Casey Anthony or Susan Smith. It ain't much. ;)

I just don't get how she would murder one child when she already has 4 other happy and healthy looking children. The only thing I can hope was it was an accident (for Mikaeels sake). Just too heartbreaking to think she would coldly plan to kill him. She does deserve no sympathy if that is the case though.

I guess realistically though,innocent people would get help for there injured child not hide them in a suitcase and bury them (then put out false missing persons reports..) Its just so much harder to accept she probably didn't do this accidentally :( Poor Mikaeel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty
Back