GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have an off the wall question and am too lazy to look at MSM. Ms. Kular has 5 children, and if I remember correctly, the genders are 3 boys and 2 girls. Could she have thought her family was complete with 2 and 2 and little Mikaeel was the "odd man out"? I'm trying to come up with something, anything that would possibly be going on in her head. :banghead:

Not for a second do I believe that gang activity is directly responsible for the death of Mikaeel.
Indirectly, yes, in a way that RK was under an increased emotional pressure in recent days, having been reminded of the potentially traumatizing events back then, and as a result she may have more easily lost her temper.
But a gang breaking into her home and stealing and killing her son as some kind of warning? Highly questionable. Just my opinion, though.

From some of the pictures, it seemed as though Mikaeel had been found behind the neighbour's garden, rather than the sister's. I still think it may have been an attempt to blame someone else, that didn't quite work out, for some reason.

Yes it was behind the neigbours home and not the sisters. I'd have to look at the pictures more closely, but I would imagine it was placed behind the neigbours home due to it being easier to conceal there than directly behind the sisters.
That or Rosdeep expected the police to search her sisters, but not the woods behind perhaps?
It's very hard to imagine what she was thinking at this point isn't it. If a family member was a suspect, Rosdeep could be sure the body would be discovered being that near to a relatives home!

From some of the pictures, it seemed as though Mikaeel had been found behind the neighbour's garden, rather than the sister's. I still think it may have been an attempt to blame someone else, that didn't quite work out, for some reason.

Or perhaps it was dark, and whoever did it lost their bearings a bit.

If it comes out that he was buried I'd be inclined to go with the 'taking him home' idea, which has a sadness to it, if the suitcase rumour is true, obviously we're looking at something really dark and heartless.

The killed guy was seen taking her kids to school on many occasions.. IMO this is not just one of the 600 FB friends.

You could be right. If it was the older kids that would suggest a 9am start / possibly stayed the night, but the twins went to nursery afternoons only.

im not getting the malnutrition ...i dont see it , i see a normal happy active little boy and somethings gone very wrong in a short space of time ,

I also think he looks healthy. I don't see malnutrition at all. There is a comment on one of the Instagram photos implying the twins were picky eaters. Some three year olds are so they are a bit thinner than others. Some of the kids in my current neighborhood look like they are walking on sticks but they are deemed healthy by their pediatricians. RK is not huge and maybe the twins have inherited her build.

A friend's brother dated RK several years back. Am I allowed to post his impressions of her as it is just hearsay or does it have to be backed up by anything? As I'm new here I don't want to do anything wrong :truce:

Not for a second do I believe that gang activity is directly responsible for the death of Mikaeel.
Indirectly, yes, in a way that RK was under an increased emotional pressure in recent days, having been reminded of the potentially traumatizing events back then, and as a result she may have more easily lost her temper.
But a gang breaking into her home and stealing and killing her son as some kind of warning? Highly questionable. Just my opinion, though.

After reading this last article I am not sure it is impossible. These people are not humans :(

A friend's brother dated RK several years back. Am I allowed to post his impressions of her as it is just hearsay or does it have to be backed up by anything? As I'm new here I don't want to do anything wrong :truce:

I think As long as u include a link ..

Not fb or twitter (social rumours)

Ps if I'm wrong.. I will sit on the naughty step

And welcome !!

I honestly think this will turn out to be a lot less complicated than some people think. Rosdeep and Rosdeep alone has been charged with Mikaeel's murder. There's no suggestion of anyone else being involved.

I've got a feeling she's kept quiet all of the time of the questioning and the coroner found out that the child was murdered.. and that this is all they know

I could be mistaken but-Wasn't there a statement when the body was found that the investigation had turned into a "murder" investigation? It seems as if something about the visual appearance of the body may have pointed to it being obvious murder rather than accident. At that point it became a "who did it" instead. Now the finger is legally pointing toward his mother. I cannot fathom how any mother could do such a thing, though it happens more than it should (which is never).

Or perhaps it was dark, and whoever did it lost their bearings a bit.

If it comes out that he was buried I'd be inclined to go with the 'taking him home' idea, which has a sadness to it, if the suitcase rumour is true, obviously we're looking at something really dark and heartless.

Yes, or if time was particularly pressing and she didn't have time to go into the woods. I wonder if the weather was very wet.
I wonder if she went over to see her sister and slipped out. I think perhaps it makes more sense that she went in the night when no one saw her though.

Makes me shudder.

It is very sad, but not uncommon, for one child to be singled out for dislike. I am NOT saying that is the case here, just that it does happen.

I had a pal who was one of five children ( five different fathers ! ). All the other kids were well treated, she was the one who's birthday was always forgotten, didn't get Christmas presents, her name was not mentioned when her mother sent Christmas cards, when her mother talked about her kids, she always said she had four children.

Even when my pal got married and had a child, her mother never mentioned my pal's daughter ( her grand daughter ) and pretended she didn't exist.

As to if RK lost her temper and didn't intend murder, then she would be entering a plea of manslaughter I believe.

I also met a woman who had three little boys. The older two looked like her but the youngest looked like his father (whom the woman hated but not enough to not sleep with him obviously). She could not stand the boy and when a friend of hers asked her why she never showed him love she admitted she wished he were not there. Her friend asked to adopt him and they drew up papers. She has nothing to do with the little boy after he was adopted out. It boggles my mind. I love all of mine fiercely and would rather die than hurt them in any way.

One question is constantly bothering me: Why didn't Rosie tell her mum? Her mum is a GP, she could have helped!

How do you mean? Help with what?

I mean if there was an accident, if she unintentionally hurt the boy, or if she neglected him and he had an accident during the time he was alone and unsupervised etc.. and even when she knew he was dead.

After reading this last article I am not sure it is impossible. These people are not humans :(

Yes, they surely are brutal, but they are also rather straightforward, which leads me to believe that if they indeed intended to keep RK from talking, they would have simply killed her instead of one of her children.
However, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, so it's good to look at all possible angles, of course.

The suitcase rumors and Rosdeep being a mobile beautician make me wonder if she had one of those large cases that many mobile hairdressers/beauticians have. It wouldn't look suspicious or out of place especially if neighbors were used to seeing her with it.

If there was a break in, I'm sure the police would have found at least some evidence to that effect.

Why would Rosdeep not disclose everything to the police after Mikaeel was found and have the rest of her family placed in protection.

IMO it is much more simple. I think only Rosdeep knows what happened.

We don't have a lot to really go on atm though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back