GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, they surely are brutal, but they are also rather straightforward, which leads me to believe that if they indeed intended to keep RK from talking, they would have simply killed her instead of one of her children.
However, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, so it's good to look at all possible angles, of course.

Thanks for making sense of that angle for me!

I mean if there was an accident, if she unintentionally hurt the boy, or if she neglected him and he had an accident during the time he was alone and unsupervised etc.. and even when she knew he was dead.

I don't believe anyone would actually come out with a massive dramatic fairytale of a mystery disappearance if there had only been an accident, even if they were scared of social services.

If it was an accident - then indeed you're right - why didn't she ask her mother, a doctor, for help?

I also met a woman who had three little boys. The older two looked like her but the youngest looked like his father (whom the woman hated but not enough to not sleep with him obviously). She could not stand the boy and when a friend of hers asked her why she never showed him love she admitted she wished he were not there. Her friend asked to adopt him and they drew up papers. She has nothing to do with the little boy after he was adopted out. It boggles my mind. I love all of mine fiercely and would rather die than hurt them in any way.

That's just awful. All my boys look - and sound - exactly like my ex. Despite the fact I really don't like him, it makes no difference to how I feel about them.

Sometimes one of them will laugh (especially bad if I'm telling them off!), and it will sound just like him, which I do find annoying (as it can take me back to a particular negative memory) but I still don't hold it against them. Not their fault they have half of his genes!

I can't believe people react to the one negative (looks like the ex) than all the individual features that make each child unique.

It says she doesn't have pets either. But in those instagram photos there is 2 cats and a rabbit. Small detail maybe, or out of date I suppose.

So many people lie on social media to make themselves seem better than they are. It is best to assume that when people brag about things or claim certain things to take it with a grain of salt. How many people here with SM have friends who post old pictures from when they looked prettier or more handsome?Thinner? Younger?
Looking at my SM, people might assume I may not have any kids because I hardly mention them and do not post pictures which show them unless those pics are privately shared with family. I love all my kids, but I will not put their faces out to the world at the risk of pervs seeing them and maybe endangering them.

Before I say this, I want to point out this is not directed at anyone in particular. But I find it interesting in the difference between people's reactions to child killings when it's a mother as opposed to a father, KWIM? No one would say "he put the body there so the child could be around people who loved them and so he could visit and talk to them", yet people do for women. JMO

So many people lie on social media to make themselves seem better than they are. It is best to assume that when people brag about things or claim certain things to take it with a grain of salt. How many people here with SM have friends who post old pictures from when they looked prettier or more handsome?Thinner? Younger?
Looking at my SM, people might assume I may not have any kids because I hardly mention them and do not post pictures which show them unless those pics are privately shared with family. I love all my kids, but I will not put their faces out to the world at the risk of pervs seeing them and maybe endangering them.

Very true, also, and I felt a bit judgemental about it, but when I saw all those pictures of her kids over various sites, I thought to myself 'irresponsible parenting' - you don't know what pervs could be saving those pictures to their desktops, or manipulating the images, or whatever.

I mean if there was an accident, if she unintentionally hurt the boy, or if she neglected him and he had an accident during the time he was alone and unsupervised etc.. and even when she knew he was dead.

I personally do not believe this was an accident. Just does not feel like it and the statements allude to it being more sinister (the statement about the body being found and it became a murder investigation). Something about the body indicated murder IMO. :moo:

I personally do not believe this was an accident. Just does not feel like it and the statements allude to it being more sinister (the statement about the body being found and it became a murder investigation). Something about the body indicated murder IMO. :moo:

Maybe it was just the fact that the body was found so far away, it would be impossible for Mikaeel to have walked there ... if the police really were believing the story they were told......

then again, if it was found in a suitcase, that would immediately rule out natural causes.

Before I say this, I want to point out this is not directed at anyone in particular. But I find it interesting in the difference between people's reactions to child killings when it's a mother as opposed to a father, KWIM? No one would say "he put the body there so the child could be around people who loved them and so he could visit and talk to them", yet people do for women. JMO

I think I would say similar, because I've known how men morn their child from first hand experience. It is just one possibility that has been thrown out there about why Mikaeel was placed where he was. It could have just been time pressure or convenience as we have discussed.

Perhaps some people wouldn't think that way though, mainly because women and men often react differently after murder/body disposal. For example, women usually like to cover or conseal a body, feeling a need to give a body dignity, whereas men are often less bothered by how the body is left (on an emotional level rather than as a means to hide it). Women and men also have different methods of killing etc.

I think we expect men to be more aggressive and angry and find it hard to believe a woman, who we expect to love and care instinctively for her child, could kill them. It's too scary that the one person who should always care for a child could be the one to end their life.
Of course I speak generally :) Maybe others would disagree with me!

JMO, MOO etc.

:jail:

I agree with your observation, Il admit I find cases were mothers harm their children very hard.

I do get affected by all crimes, especially against children, but I can not understand how a mother who has either carried the child for nine months, then gone on to give birth, to love,to nurture and care for their child
or in some cases, they have adopted the child, (which is no easy task), to bring the child up as their own, to watch them grow, to know their children love and trust them more than anything and go on to harm or kill their babies!

No, I don't think I will ever understand x

Very true, also, and I felt a bit judgemental about it, but when I saw all those pictures of her kids over various sites, I thought to myself 'irresponsible parenting' - you don't know what pervs could be saving those pictures to their desktops, or manipulating the images, or whatever.

There are so many people on my FB who post pics of their children and make it Public! I always tell them they should probably change it to friends only, because you don't know who is looking for pictures of children online. I have even been blocked for telling someone this :/ they thought I were being rude!

In reference to rosdeep my whole feeling of her profiles and pictures I've seen of her is that she obviously likes to promote an image of herself which is a hard working caring mother. Now whether this is true or not, no one knows yet.
This is either a front - and she is an evil child murderer, she just liked to portray a good image of herself for attention and show off online....
Or this is true and the boy died in a tragic accident or mistake, and being too embarrassed or feeling ashamed to admit she isn't perfect and own up to the fact something went wrong, she tried to cover it up to protect her image / other children by lying and saying he had disappeared.

Personally being a mother myself, if anything tragically ever went wrong or accidentally happened to my child, 999 would be the 1st number I called. Some people panic under pressure I guess.... And react in strange ways.

I can't wait to find out the outcome of this case and I hope RK's children are in safe hands now and receiving the professional counselling which they will now need. The poor boy is gone and may he RIP, but it is those innocent children who have been left behind who now need to be safeguarded and hopefuly not split up and put into care...!

This is off-topic, but may I just ask what the 'MOO' and cow thing here means, please? :eek:hoh:

Maybe it was just the fact that the body was found so far away, it would be impossible for Mikaeel to have walked there ... if the police really were believing the story they were told......

then again, if it was found in a suitcase, that would immediately rule out natural causes.

Unless you were a Russian spy...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back