Found Deceased UK - Natasha Reddington-Romanov, 55, last seen leaving a night out in Soho, 20 Sep 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“Two of the bartenders from Trisha’s, who are close friends of ours, were waiting to get into the club, but there was quite a long line,” Kawalik said. “Natasha walked past and didn’t go into the club.”
RSBM

I think there is something about this statement which could signify this was unusual for her. Walking past close friends. JMO

Natasha Reddington-Romanov, 55, was last seen on September 20 and the Metropolitan Police said her body was found in the River Thames near Vauxhall Bridge today.

The Southwark resident's death is 'being treated as unexpected, but not suspicious', the force added, after friends feared she might have been targeted as a transgender woman.

To go home from Tricia’s in Soho, she would have taken the Golden Jubilee Bridge and go straight 1h walking to Old Kent rd.
Instead, she was found near the Vauxhall Bridge further down. So either the water brought her there, or ?
I would think that at that time of night, you just take the straight route

Straight route home via Golden Jubilee Bridge
1727601217068.jpeg

Via Vauxhall Bridge
1727601278319.jpeg

I suppose we will never know…

How is it not suspicious? It seems to me she was walking home and then she was drowned in the river. Unless she was extremely intoxicated, which doesn’t seem to be the case from witness statements, I would think her death is suspicious. It at least seems quite early to say one way or another. MOO
Why would it be suspicious? She may be trans but I don't think that changes the fact that when an intoxicated man goes missing he's usually found in water nearby. I'm not being rude or mean so please Noone take it that way. I'm just trying to understand why it's different for this situation, any other time our mind goes straight to "they're in the water". MOO

Why would it be suspicious? She may be trans but I don't think that changes the fact that when an intoxicated man goes missing he's usually found in water nearby. I'm not being rude or mean so please Noone take it that way. I'm just trying to understand why it's different for this situation, any other time our mind goes straight to "they're in the water". MOO
I just thought it seemed a rush to judgment when they automatically said it wasn’t suspicious. I was hoping they didn’t just write it off as a suicide or misadventure due to the circumstances. I would’ve felt it a quick announcement whether the person was trans or not. MOO

In previous discussions of why it seems relatively common that missing young men (who are last seen walking, intoxicated, at night, near bodies of water) are found in the water, some have suggested that perhaps the men felt, uh, nature’s call, and went close to the water to relieve themselves without considering that they might lose their balance or stumble down a steep bank in the process, ending up in the water. The reason folks aren’t suggesting that in this case may be because it seems much less common for this chain of events to occur with intoxicated young women, who (for anatomical reasons) might not find it so quick and easy to relieve themselves into a body of water as might a person with male anatomy.

In previous discussions of why it seems relatively common that missing young men (who are last seen walking, intoxicated, at night, near bodies of water) are found in the water, some have suggested that perhaps the men felt, uh, nature’s call, and went close to the water to relieve themselves without considering that they might lose their balance or stumble down a steep bank in the process, ending up in the water. The reason folks aren’t suggesting that in this case may be because it seems much less common for this chain of events to occur with intoxicated young women, who (for anatomical reasons) might not find it so quick and easy to relieve themselves into a body of water as might a person with male anatomy.
This isn't an intoxicated young women, despite what one identified as. I believe men only drown while peeing in water isn't completely true, just a theory. Like autistic children being drawn to water, male or female, it's like a magnetic pull ( only saying this because it's not like they look up closest body of water and go there) same with drunk men, they can be headed towards right direction and found dead in body of water in opposit direction. MOO

NRR was a transwoman (see post #1), but we don't know how much, or if any, gender-affirming surgery she had done. She may no longer had the ability to relieve herself like a man, and even if she was, if she was dressed in a skirt she would have to pull the skirt up, and would that be something she was to do in public?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back