UK - Nicholas Billingham, 42, body found buried in garden, Northampton, Mar 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

NN Journal

@NNjournalism
·
31m

Court back in session. This from the notebooks was told to the jury before lunch: ‘this is my rambling thoughts book. How I ended up here. 17 years of him being argumentative, mean, cruel, belittling, nasty, lying, cheating, gambling, narcist (sic), controlling ..

NN Journal

@NNjournalism
·
32m

Emotionally abusive, verbally abusive, sexually demeaning.’

NN Journal

@NNjournalism
·
28m

Lots of information being given to the court. Will sign off from tweeting for a while. Story coming from us tomorrow am.

Records showed Beal, who worked at Northampton’s Eastfield Academy as a Year 6 teacher, was absent from work between November 1 and November 12.

The jury was told Beal’s headteacher had been in regular contact with the defendant during her period of “Covid sickness” and that when she returned to work she said her partner had left her, but there were no concerns about her work.

[...]

“That night I planned. Covid rules meant I had a guaranteed 10-day isolation period from positive symptoms.

“I called (Beal’s headteacher) on the Monday and said we’d tested positive and had symptoms. He went to work. Tulip22 smoked and planned. I’d planned it mentally so many times before.

“I had a bath. I left the water in. I encouraged the bath with the incentive of sex afterwards.

Primary school teacher stabbed cheating partner during Covid absence, court told

Fiona Beal, 49, was arrested after police found Nicholas Billingham’s body in their back garden.

Fiona Beal penned a “chilling” confession, describing her “dark side” as ruthless and explaining how she hid a knife in a bedside drawer and got Nicholas Billingham to wear an eye mask before his pre-planned murder.......

killed Nicholas Billingham during the evening of the 1st of November 2021 in their bedroom........”

she tied up and wrapped his body, buried it in the garden, and painted and cleaned the bedroom where the killing had taken place...........

Beal was found by police in March last year at a lodge in Cumbria, after suffering superficial wounds and writing “what read like a suicide note”........

“The police recovered a notebook that detailed an account of how she had planned and killed someone, but it did not contain the name of the person she had killed.......

visited Beal’s home, finding a bloodstained mattress in the basement, and an apparent blood stain on the bed frame in the master bedroom........

Part of the back garden was also dug up, revealing “partially wrapped and partially-clothed” human remains.....

more at the link.....

"Mr Perian added: 'The prosecution say from the evidence gathered that it is very likely that it took the defendant an extended period of time in undertaking the project to conceal his body in the garden.' [...]

Mr Perian said: 'There was a sleep mask over the eyes. The internal aspect of which was printed "this is my morning after face."'

[...]

'The next morning at 7am she received a text message from Nicholas Billingham's phone to say "Tested positive for COVID, going to be out of action for a while"."

Teacher 'stabbed boyfriend to death and buried the body in the garden'

deleted by me - I see somebody else posted the Daily Mail link above already :)

Oh wow what a crime… I find it so sad that she couldn’t have just broken up with him when clearly the relationship wasn’t working for her for years…
Don’t see how she will not be convicted.

One has to wonder...
An alter ego?
"Wicked Tulip" ?? :oops:
Umm...

JMO
It will be interesting to hear the psych evaluations etc as the trial unfolds.

Whether she blames the alter ego or not for this, someone calculatingly went shopping for items that would be needed to carry out and cover up a pre planned murder. And then sent texts to throw off the scent.

It will be interesting to hear the psych evaluations etc as the trial unfolds.

Whether she blames the alter ego or not for this, someone calculatingly went shopping for items that would be needed to carry out and cover up a pre planned murder. And then sent texts to throw off the scent.
I still can't wrap my head around that she taught kids at school!
How scary o_O

JMO

Someone who murdered an adult they were in a relationship wouldn't necessarily or even usually be a danger to children.
Thank goodness the "Tulip" didn't suddenly jump out of her during the lessons!
Poor kids!
I don't think their parents are so tolerant about this sordid and tragic affair.

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenamh