Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Something made the boss drive a fair distance to meet with her locally in Garstang. Something was important enough that they needed to be face to face to discuss rather than FaceTime/ zoom.
Most docs / files can be transferred online ..

As soon as she got back from that meeting she told her parents to stay longer .. so she could have a zoom meet. Wasn’t planned or else she’d have already scheduled extra time from her parents and wouldn’t have to ask them.
She therefore may not have let her partner know everything as he wasn’t in. I have lots of thoughts on this, don’t you?
Yep, many thoughts indeed.

Two ‘suspicious’ men spotted by witness near missing Nicola Bulley’s dog-walking route – as police are handed new CCTV​

Would love to know what made them 'suspicious' men..

I think you should delete this or state that this is your opinion, there is no information that NB planned to meet anyone. All we know is that she dropped her children off at the school and then was seen with the dog on a walk (from a distance).
I think the post is referring to the evening before?

I think you should delete this or state that this is your opinion, there is no information that NB planned to meet anyone. All we know is that she dropped her children off at the school and then was seen with the dog on a walk (from a distance).
I think this is referring to the night prior to her disappearance, not the actual day.

The most logical explanation is the river but if it does turn out that it is foul play and not the river, does anyone think that someone could have been hired? Delete if not allowed.
Or it could have been foul play AND the river. I suppose nothing is off the table at this point though some sort of hit operation would be a stretch too far for me.

In a cold, muddy field, with a dog and apparently no paperwork?
Sounds odd but it wasn’t necessarily muddy..
it sounds like she didn’t conduct business at her home .. or else why didn’t the boss just go to her house. We don’t know where they met in Garstang but there isn’t a company office there. So she has no official office to conduct meetings in. She probably has to go to clients houses or whatever. Much can probably be done by phone.. the bulk of it. But eventually signatures will be required for the mortgage to go through to the lender.
That has to be arranged between her and client. An unscrupulous client could arrange to meet for a quick signature before work …
She basically works from home but probably wouldn’t want clients on her doorstep interrupting her private home life..

Well the police did "we all have to believe what the police said" they said plain and simple it is not third party and she fell in the river!! Correct? With no evidence whatsoever ever so with no evidence (they didnt look for any) I will say she has not gone or been near the river and its 3rd party

Phone them up and tell them to stop writing to the drivers of the 700+ vehicles who drove through the village that morning - it will save some money . ;)

I mean why would they be doing it if they weren't open to alt theories and weren't actively looking for evidence she left via the path to Garstang Road

Delete, why? It was a rhetorical question, but perfectly valid as that is what Nicola did; she met her boss in Garstang the day before.

People are making a big thing of Nicola's boss driving to see her; I'm saying meeting Nicola could have been one of several things for which the boss drove up.

Last edited:
If that was the case why wouldn't she mention it to her boss or to her partner? It's possible but would mean she hadn't mentioned it verbally or arranged it by email or text with the client.
Is there a source for the boss meet-up the night before? Or one to say her partner didn't know she had a meeting with him?

Denis Rowlandson said to the Sun: “I rent the barn to store woodcuts to dry out and I sell them as fire logs. I don’t know anybody with a red van who should be parked outside that barn or near the entrance. I don’t know of anybody at all with a red van.
I was only saying only yesterday that people should be looking out for any fire burning in the local area....

Delete, why? It was a rhetorical question, but perfectly valid as that is what Nicola did; she met her boss in Garstang the night before.

People are making a big thing of Nicola's boss driving to see her; I'm saying meeting Nicola could have been one of several things for which the boss drove up.
I think oval1234 is confusing the night before with the day of her disappearance.

NB met her boss the night BEFORE.

It’s an interesting fact but cannot read too much into it IMO

Two ‘suspicious’ men spotted by witness near missing Nicola Bulley’s dog-walking route – as police are handed new CCTV​

deleted the original reply!

the officers were a male & a female

Last edited:
Yes very true. Unless it was someone she knew. (Bear in mind, I am still leaning towards her having fell into the river in my own thoughts)

However, the thing that’s bugging me is the events surrounding how willow and the phone were found. From my understanding, somebody found willow, and the phone on the floor. Put the phone on the bench, tied up willow and left for an appointment. Then somebody else came along and found willow and the phone afterwards. Is there any clarification on this?

In an area like that, it wouldn’t take long to ascertain that this is a weird situation. No human in sight, phone on floor, and a presumably stressed out unattended dog…..all of this next to a river. I cannot get my head around why somebody would walk away from that. Had this discussion on here last night and some people got quite offended by it. But it is the one thing that makes things seem unusual and if I was of the train of thought that she hasn’t fallen into the river, It’s the one thing that I’d be asking about.

Just to add, for the person to have tied willow up, they must have realised that the owner was not around. Add to this the mobile phone…..I just don’t get the persons way of thinking for them to just leave things like that. I’m saying this on the basis that the series of events around willow being found are the way that I’ve heard they were. (Person found willow and phone and then tied willow up)
IMO I agree with you 100%. Finding an untethered dog without its owner is unusual, finding a mobile phone without its owner, even more unusual. So to come across both of these in one place would immediately raise red flags to me personally & I would check the dogs collar for a number & go from there. I just couldn’t/wouldn’t walk away from this situation no matter how busy I might be, but that’s just me. MOO

Is there a source for the boss meet-up the night before? Or one to say her partner didn't know she had a meeting with him?
From Nicola's parents: "Nicola had had a meeting with her boss in Garstang and she said can you stay a bit later because I have an important client coming in on Zoom. We said 'no problem'...

Good catch. Probably nothing but it's this sort of detail that can break a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298