Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the posts from the friend TA, it was stated NB was wearing a Vector branded coat, not an Englebert Strauss one as per the official statements.

I found this interesting as in one of NB’s dog-walking fb pics you can see the zipper of her coat has a V logo on it, but sadly I couldn’t find anything by this brand to compare it to.

As for the gilet. The one in the CCTV footage is definitely not the one she wore in most of her fb pics as that one has side-zippers and horizontal stitching not diagonal, but she obviously might have had more than one!

JMO

Or maybe she just took selfies on Good Hair days and shoved it up in a ponytail on the inevitable bad hair days.

Why would her supposed double/accomplice choose to have a different hairstyle from the person she was impersonating? Wouldn't that be a bit silly?
Also in that case it would have been better to wear a bobble hat as more disguised

Did the witness who found the phone at 9.33am (which the Police spokesperson said was approximate yet it is very precise - odd in itself), and who didn't know NB, also report seeing the dog running loose, and the harness and lead on the ground? This question is for my own sanity.

I'd be grateful if a fellow WS would point me in the direction of a source for the known facts as reported by Police surrounding the point at which she had vanished, i.e. the finding of the phone at 9.33am precisely, tying up Willow with string, reporting to the school, including who these events involved. There is something just not right about this window in this case. I've looked back through media reports but cannot find a single one that pulls every detail together in one timeline. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it as perfectly possible that up in the top field, where she was last sighted, NB could have been accosted by someone who had been watching from behind the fence of the Rowanwater site. Bundled her into a vehicle or detained her in that site temporarily and then who knows…

Phone could have been returned to the bench as a decoy.

I don’t know what the CCTV situation is around the back of the Rowanwater site but I haven’t heard it mentioned as being covered. I know LE have said they have searched Rowanwater properties but NB could have easily been whisked away before they got there.
Isn't the bench area right by the river covered by CCTV?

I don’t think that NB has voluntarily disappeared and not for financial gain. A missing person needs to be missing for 7 years in the UK to make a potential claim. In addition it can only be done by spouse (NB & PA are not married) sibling or parent. As a mortgage & protection adviser NB would know this. Highly likely the FCA would also strike her off for fraud IMO.

Also to note, suicide is covered on by most life insurance companies but there is normally a 12 or 24 month moratorium.

I don't support the idea of 3rd party involvement, but if someone had wanted to take her, there must have been far easier options than from a remote field.

I agree and even if someone else was involved, the chances are she still ended up in the river because it's the only way out of that area without being seen.

This is NB's Strava activities (taken from Reddit), not on the actual day she went missing but prior to that. She tends to not walk alongside the river, the only two times she is near water is by the bench and near the pond by Rowanwater. She also brings her dog to the little beach section but possibly only in summer as the dog was not wet. You can understand why the police think she entered the water at the bench. I think it need to be determined whether or not the water could have pushed her body over the weir because this window of when the dog was found and the police notified (approx 2 hours) could mean that she had already moved beyond the weir at that point. And I think they should check the pond near Rowanwater because maybe the phone on the bench is a red herring.

Attachments

• hmngq0sxboha1.jpeg
    hmngq0sxboha1.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 22
Or maybe she just took selfies on Good Hair days and shoved it up in a ponytail on the inevitable bad hair days.

Why would her supposed double/accomplice choose to have a different hairstyle from the person she was impersonating? Wouldn't that be a bit silly?
I don’t know but so many people are saying it

So much is still unclear IMO. 9.33 sighting described as dog walker here, in most sources is the caravan park owner. Find it hard to believe with the information surrounding the caravan park owner that they are the same person.
Can we confirm that the caravan park owner (which caravan park?) found the phone at 9.33am but did not report it? Can we assume or do we know that this witness saw that Willow was running free and the harness and lead were on the ground at 9.33am? I'm finding this part of the timeline increasingly hard to believe. Is there any relationship between this witness and the witness who reported it to the school?

Witness Protection could be a possibility, people have to leave everything and everyone. They have to vanish into thin air, sometimes not informing their families for their loved one's safety. People are allowed to take children, but it is really hard on the kids, but so is losing a or both parents.

With this, though, I'm pretty certain something would sometimes have a word with someone senior in the police and let them know she's safe and that's all they need to know. Not necessarily immediately. In which case the search would carefully be wound down, with the assumption that unless further information to the contrary is provided, Nicola is believed to have drowned and her body is in the sea.
The NCA runs the UK Protected Persons Service. They were also involved in reviewing this case and IMO wouldn’t be letting Nicola be plastered everywhere if she was being relocated, or let her family and friends be at risk by being so high profile.

Last edited:
Can we confirm that the caravan park owner (which caravan park?) found the phone at 9.33am but did not report it? Can we assume or do we know that this witness saw that Willow was running free and the harness and lead were on the ground at 9.33am? I'm finding this part of the timeline increasingly hard to believe. Is there any relationship between this witness and the witness who reported it to the school?
IIRC originally I heard there were two people, not together but happened upon the bench around the same time. One recognized NB by her lock screen picture on her phone and called a friend who called the school. The school then called NB's partner. Isn't that what was reported earlier on?

Haven’t caught up yet. Just watching on my5 with Dan Walker. I wonder if she ever went on that walk with her girls? In the school holidays or after school?

If so, maybe they could walk it, children notice different things or it may evoke a memory that is somehow useful. Obviously care must be taken that they don’t get approached or see something untoward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness