Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could there be an extraction point IN the deep hole area? That would add up.

IMO if a fisherman had fallen in there once while pumping was happening then only just managed to get out that could explain the red writing on the sign on the tree.

One would have thought the first thing searchers would do if they were looking in a river would be get a map of the entire drainage system within the nearest mile or so. They must have done this.

Has anyone found a live (WS aporoved) link to the press conferenc? Nicola Sturgeon resignation is on all of my news channels.

Has anyone found a live (WS aporoved) link to the press conferenc? Nicola Sturgeon resignation is on all of my news channels.
As someone posted a ways upthread, it's on YouTube in addition to Facebook. Here's the link:

For anyone watching on TV, Sky news appear to be preparing to cover it now. I was mistaken thinking it started at 11.30!

From that detailed police handout "immediately graded as high risk" still jumps out to me.
high - the risk of serious harm to the subject or the public is assessed as very likely
versus
medium – the risk of harm to the subject or the public is assessed as likely but not serious

I can see why it was high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member