Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe meaning that it never left the bench between 9:10-9:20...
Simplest explanation is that she was sitting on the bench with the dog off the lead, dog goes to edge of bank and maybe slips / appears to be in trouble, she goes to assist, dog reappears from bank and she then falls over the dog. The dog remains where she was last seen, phone remains dialled into call.

The problem with this - and any other scenario involving a fall into the river - is that if this is what happened, you would think she'd have been found by now. It's not that the police assumption is inherently unlikely; it's that there's no evidence in support of it, and there should be.

The speed of the current, the meandering course, the weir and the water being tidal below it should have combined to prevent her moving very far. Instead, it appears she moved, submerged and unobserved throughout, a distance of about 10 miles until reaching the sea, and then disappeared.

I'm not an expert in any way but I find that astonishing.

high - the risk of serious harm to the subject or the public is assessed as very likely
versus
medium – the risk of harm to the subject or the public is assessed as likely but not serious

I can see why it was high.
I still wonder whether there was a mental health element with this disappearance to suggest it was high risk. As said before you just don’t know what’s going on in someone’s head. JMO.

The police officer mentioned something to do with info from NBs husband which meant she was immediately branded high risk. Do we know what that is?

Oh dear. Specific vulnerabilities doesn't sound good, though I suppose it may mean some physical conditions that would make her vulnerable, a need for medication etc. I hope we get some clarification. I didn't expect this case to have a good outcome but it just got a bit sadder.

Oh dear. Specific vulnerabilities doesn't sound good, though I suppose it may mean some physical conditions that would make her vulnerable, a need for medication etc. I hope we get some clarification. I didn't expect this case to have a good outcome but it just got a bit sadder.
It could be literally anything. She may need insulin.

In this article it looks like a different location

A while back someone posted an old OS map from 1850's or so. The big old house over the river was then noted as the vicarage, and close-ish by and due south of there was a building simply noted as "Pump". Looking at the building it could be that maybe ?

PS - It was AnalyticalMind that posted it

Last edited:
So it was ONE of their working hypotheses from the get go that it could be criminal, yet they did not corner of the area???

How strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member