Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might sound crazy but you know when PA said everything was unusually calm and organised that morning? That did make me think of when people suddenly seem calmer/happier when they know everything is about to be over.
Yes as though she was prepared for the eventuality. So sad if this is the case. Your mind can be an awful place at times. JMO.

If she is found in the river - the family may never know whether it was an accident or suicide.

2nd Q - was she wearing a headset
Reply - No she was not

3rd Q Ironbrige to the school - there is no cctv ( this is why we have been asking for dash cam - Garstang Road)

4th How many of the 700+ cars ( who have dash cam)
A - cannot give you exact number, still being viewed. No sightings on the dash cams we've reviewed so far

Vulnerabilities could cover such a wide range of issues - health, medication, someone not taking their prescription meds that they should be taking, mental health, depression, debt, pregnancy, some kind of addiction, stress and pressure (work and/or family issues), relationship breakdown, inter marital affairs, bereavement or previous attempts of suicide. The list is endless.

Last edited:
I just don't understand it - PA said they are a very happy family
You can still have a happy family if somebody has vulnerabilities IMO. But what the SIO just said, in conjunction with no recent photos on NB's FB, no Strava walks after November last year, the final grainy photograph in which I do think she looks very thin and strained (JMO), PA's mentioning how organised the last morning was, a picture is starting to build. MOO.

Press asking about 'vulnerabilities'.
Police aren't looking to elaborate.
But this is why she was graded high risk.
Mental health issues, pregnancy??

So let me get this straight. The police are saying Nicola never left those fields, there's no 3rd party involved (though they're keeping an open mind) and there's been an exhaustive, detailed search of everything in the location, the river all the way to the sea and yet .... Nicola has still not been located.
Right.

A while back someone posted an old OS map from 1850's or so. The big old house over the river was then noted as the vicarage, and close-ish by and due south of there was a building simply noted as "Pump". Looking at the building it could be that maybe ?

PS - It was AnalyticalMind that posted it
There is also a pumping station downstream of the weir noted on the local fishing club map near swim number 4. :

So let me get this straight. The police are saying Nicola never left those fields, there's no 3rd party involved (though they're keeping an open mind) and there's been an exhaustive, detailed search of everything in the location, the river all the way to the sea and yet .... Nicola has still not been located.
Right.

Re 2nd para did you miss the extensive and repeated narrative and appeals around dash cam and Garstang Road?

Regardless of latest developments, it doesn't still explain why she hasn't been found yet though. If divers were in the water hours after she was last seen and air support / drones were there too, surely they'd have found something.

Right.
Water searches are not infallible sadly.

I note that the SIO has stated that Willow could have left the area and got through the gate in response to a question

which is what a lot of us assumed in the early threads ( Springer, holes in fences and hedges, ability to jump as well)

interesting that she also replies that they're ongoing consulting dog behaviourists ( when she was asked if they'd done that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck