Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide IMO. It makes sense. Previous indicators will be known to family.
I did get the impression that the police were aware of some issues, perhaps related to stress, financial issues or mental health, without them actually saying that. Is that how it sounded to others, from the early part of the detectives speech?

Last edited:
Does anyone know where this is on a map? And what is the function of a pumping station? Thanks
Due south of the old "abandoned house" is a building noted as "Pump". Migbt be that ....

Someone else posted it a while back, so credit to them, but here's the map

PS - The credit goes to AnalyticalMind who posted it

Last edited:
Oh dear. Specific vulnerabilities doesn't sound good, though I suppose it may mean some physical conditions that would make her vulnerable, a need for medication etc. I hope we get some clarification. I didn't expect this case to have a good outcome but it just got a bit sadder.

Yep. It's only just struck me that when people do things voluntarily like jump off a building or jump into water the vernacular the police always seem to use is that they "fell" rather than they "jumped" or "leapt" as we might more normally say - those words only tend to be used at inquests :|

So imo from this I'm getting that... the police think it's suicide since it was by a river. Paul thinks she ran away alone/or went off with someone else since he's been saying "come home" a lot.
Yes and that would tie in with the very first presser where Sally Riley paused when asked if this was out of character. JMO.

Edited to add link - Log in or sign up to view

Just been thinking... Would you come out of the entrance to the path and over the road into the field ? There is an entrance there ? Therefor avoiding the CCTV from the Grapes pub ?

Also watching the press conference there is some vulnerability that made the police as concerned as they are.

Key 'updates' so far IMO.

Identified as having specific vulnerabilities.
Key witnesses know Nicola – and supported by phone – no doubt about who was in the field.
A lot of CCTV to support movements on Nicola and key witnesses.
9.33. Local dog walker finds Willow between bench and gate, harness between bench and river. Phone on bench still on teams call. Enquires with vet around dog identity.
No further information from Fitbit because it wasn’t synched.
Doing further work on her social media accounts.
Myths: Derelict house searched 3 times with permission of owner. Red van – still trying to track, but don’t believe it to be suspicious. Don’t find fishermen suspicious. Glove – don't believe to be relevant, not Nicola’s. Have been helped by caravan site owners.

Perhaps most importantly – please respect families privacy on the vulnerabilities and on damaging speculation.

I did get the impression that the police were aware of some issues, perhaps related to stress, financial issues or mental health, without them actually saying that. Is that how it sounded to others, from the early part of what the detectives speech?
I just don't understand it - PA said they are a very happy family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member