Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be why family are appealing to her to come home too. I really hope she is still out there somewhere thinking things through. JMO.

The only thing I don’t understand is why are family members still wanting land, buildings etc searched if they are of the belief it may be related to vulnerability. I guess it’s just hard to take as a family member. JMO.
I don’t want to think this or even put it out there because I don’t believe it but maybe just in case she has taken her own life in a building by hanging/overdose. When you lose a loved one like this you just want to check every tiny possibilit.

The police stated they would be taking control of it.
I can think of a million reasons why this is a good idea.
Yes it is but the fact that they have left that particular post at the top is in my opinion to steer people toward the suicide theory which if that is not what happened is bound to inflame family members. Maybe that is the point JMO

They said that they were told about 'a number of specific vulnerabilities' from the start. This is why she was considered high risk

IMO These vulnerabilities therefore must only be known by very close family. If it was something that was common knowledge amongst their wider friends then the police would have mentioned a 'vulnerable' woman going missing in the first place. I don't think there would have been such a mass interest if they had announced this.

It is interesting that PA knows about her number of specific vulnerabilities but is still 100% certain she isn't in the river and yet the police believe she likely is.

In denial maybe, or because he thinks she has just walked away and not gone in the river. Fingers crossed this is what has happened and she will be found alive somewhere.

If she left via the river path and CCTV blindspot then it would take the small chance of a dashcam to capture her. If she went straight over the road and down to the river path again she may have been able to leave undetected if this is what she had wanted to do. MOO

Last edited:
She was ‘high risk’ due to ‘specific vulnerabilities’. In the many interviews with her partner or his unofficial spokesperson who appears to have gatecrashed the investigation for his own self publicity this has not been mentioned at all.

I know we shouldn’t speculate but was NB suffering from mental health issues or perhaps more likely an illness that could have resulted in her falling into the river, e.g epilepsy.

It clearly sheds a bit more light on why the Police have directed their searches along the river.

It's hard not to speculate on Nicolas wellbeing after hearing todays presser but i will say this, if the vulnerability was mental illness or possibly suicidal, would friends and family be so adamant that she wouldn't have disappeared by her own choice?
I would assume if she had a known history or current episode of mental illness or depression that the friends and family wouldn't insist that it was out of character? You just need to read their various statements to see this. I'll link one of many.
Nicola Bulley's little girls 'know mummy is missing', friend reveals
Perhaps she doesn’t have history of depression etc but they are extrapolating from a recent event / trigger that she may have done something ?

I'm glad they deleted everything (or made them private?) There were some foul comments. I'm wondering now if she had a health problem/diagnosis?
I think this is plausible , would explain difference in thinking between partner and police as to if she would have left it all or not.

If we assume that to be true that would leave financial worries or realationship problems or some kind of criminal issue hypothetically speaking. Anything else ?

JMO
Possibly. It’s also likely that if it was an MH issue, that her father may not have known about it.

Personally though, I don’t think it’s an MH issue that the LE are implying is the specific vulnerability. It think it’s something else too

Although Nicola’s phone was found and put on the bench, could she have had another phone that wasn’t either work or family related? Could another phone (if she was going to start a new life etc) be investigated by tracking it?

Although Nicola’s phone was found and put on the bench, could she have had another phone that wasn’t either work or family related? Could another phone (if she was going to start a new life etc) be investigated by tracking it?
Clearly she could have had another phone or phones and any phone can be tracked if switched on but the police would have to know it existed to do that. Unless she also has secret bank accounts they haven't found they must know all her banking details. It would take some planning to buy a phone with cash and keep it topped up that way but not impossible by any means

JMO

Personally, and JMO here - being a dog owner who sees my dog as my fourth child, I would not end my life in a river in view of my dog who I KNOW would be highly likely to follow me in, also endangering my dog. Also, LE stressed that the dog was running between the bench and gate, expressing that the dog could have easily left through the gate - so it wasn’t exactly contained.
But you can’t know how people feel in this situ. You aren’t Nicola. I also have a dog, and can’t imagine leaving the dog or my kids, but this lady did - accident or design. Who is to say she did anything in front of the dog, it was loose.

i just can't get over the phone being on the bench for me that's the weird part, i cant understand how it got there if not placed on purpose, if you can explain it......

Sorry to harp on about this point, but the position the phone was found in seems potentially important/crucial to me - and the presser today directly contradicts the 09.33 witness's original statement ("gent comes through the gate after me and he sees a phone on the floor between the gate and the bench") AGAIN:

"Supt Smith said Willow was found untied running between the bench and gate. She said: "The mobile phone is on the bench face upwards, still logged in to the teams call, and Willows harness is halfway between the bench and the riverside." (Nicola Bulley 'moved towards bench' just before vanishing)

For goodness sake, WHICH IS IT??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member