Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she assaulted PA but he didn't want to press charges?
Or vice versa.
Low oestrogen with menopause leads to reduced libido and a lot of (less confident) men feeling neglected, or worse annoyed,l. In my case my ex became paranoid that because I was not sleeping with him, I must be sleeping with someone else, paranoia spirals, general moodiness & aggression, tried to destroy my self esteem and I was somewhat trapped financially & with kids but luckily had family help & got out. Glad to be out because it was getting close to physical violence.

I would be very interested to hear what the grandparents have to say about the 'alcoholic' and 'menopause' issues.
Her parents made a point of saying from the start to the press what a good headspace she was in, how happy she was etc. It made it seem to me like they were pushing against some idea bring raised behind the scenes. JMO

Which would prove only that they visited the property. Broadcasting to the world she's an alcoholic and has hormonal issues - based solely on the word of her partner - would open Lancs up (if she were alive) to damages claims when NB can no longer find employment because of the stigma. JMO.
“Hormonal issues” - it’s menopause, something which 50% of the world’s population go through…..

Cassandra syndrome is an interesting possibility.
Otherwise known as ongoing traumatic relationship syndrome.

I know about this from personal experience.
Interesting. I have been in an emotionally abusive relationship and it completely changed me. I think its possible also for people to be "convinced" into taking their own lives by an SO and this is very hard to prove sadly.

Maybe the police believe if she has left of her own will and is mortified somewhere, bringing her health issues into the open and seeing the public's compassion and kindness might encourage her to come back

Hi,

I'm new in posting here but am a long-time lurker since just after Leah Croucher went missing.

A couple of things:

1. IIRC, the lunchtime LE press conference referenced slides, showing the exact areas which have been searched. I can't find these online anywhere, I assume they will probably filter through into the press eventually.

2. Having seen the bench location on BBC TV news this evening, the bank opposite the bench looks shallower. If NB did end up in the water, she may have exited on that side of the river. I do hope that side has been searched by LE and that she wasn't left injured there (from a fall, for example) and requiring medical attention. MOO. Apologies if already covered in earlier posts, this thread is fast-moving and hard to keep up with.
(Edited by me for typo).

Lockdowns have certainly not helped those with MH issues of varying kinds and working from home with your partner is likely to have added strain. My neighbours both work from home now and have had slanging matches outside the front door, slammed car doors and driven off at speed and have locked each other out.

We really do not know at this stage what was going on here. Add young children into the mix during Covid and beyond, perhaps the odd financial issue and it’s cocktail that can easily end up in alcohol abuse.

I’m struggling to understand why the police has released this information?

My only guess is that the press had hold of it and were going to report it and they thought it was better for it to be released by the police

Yes someone posted earlier on Facebook they were in a joint Facebook group about the menopause and she outlined her struggles - this was a few hours before it was released by LE. I have a feeling LE had their hand forced as for by whatever means this was due to become ‘common knowledge’ JMO

It must be unusual for three different taboo subjects to be discussed.

1. Suicide.
2. DV where the F is injuring the M.
3. Addiction problems with alcohol.

Having experience all 3 of these in my life I find it quite interesting people don't want to talk about it.

I suppose normally things are predictable but that's not always the case. Assumption is

I can’t get my head around why they’ve released this information, unless it’s because Paul was feeling so vilified when in fact he may have been a victim? That would be pretty galling.

Perhaps the press did know. The DM certainly knocked up that layout pretty quickly…

Maybe the police believe if she has left of her own will and is mortified somewhere, bringing her health issues into the open and seeing the public's compassion and kindness might encourage her to come back
I feel like she'd be even more mortified with her business out in the open like this

I also noted that she looked very gaunt in those images. A far cry from the images of her on social media where she looked really bonny and healthy.

I wonder if this also accounts for the fact we only had stills from the CCTV? I speculated that there was potentially a row over it and maybe she left upset,. although that is pure speculation and MOO. If PA knew she was possibly drinking again, perhaps he wasn't keen on her driving the car? I can also completely understand why he wouldn't share this information publicly, especially if he thought she would be back.

Might be something in this. PA stated that on the days he was taking the girls to school, NB loaded the car and vice versa. He stated that the day was the same as usual. That directly conflicts with the CCTV footage and facts we now know - that NB both loaded up the car and the dog and also drove it.

Maybe, since NB loaded the car, it wasn't her day to drive and she did so anyhow... that would create a whole new dynamic.

I still don't believe for one second that PA had anything to do with NB's disappearance, but this new information, and some of his strange comments in interviews, make me wonder if PA might have told NB he wanted to break up with her. That wouldn't make him responsible for whatever happened next, but it might make him feel guilty and be in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member