Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that, at the presser, LP will be able to update us again on the success of the dash cam appeals they have been making for the last fortnight.

Although it's 11 days since the last presser, and mindful, of what they already said re the writing to 700+ vehicles, I'd hope that due to the intense publicity , some drivers will have had the initiative not to wait for official letters, to pass any dashcam onto LP

( sadly am not expecting much of a break through on the continuing water-based searches, just because of what the ex RNLI commander said last week, about weeks & months)
Unfortunately I do expect to hear more about the action taken against vigilantes

Last edited:
<modsnip>

Side note: having read PF's book due to curiosity of how he came to do what he does I can safely say I have full trust in what he says and what he does. I agree with him coming out with his honest opinions, it forces LE's hand to look elsewhere. They're pushing hard on the theory that Nicola fell into the water from the get go, but yet havent provided a single piece of evidence as to why that is which is unusual for a case like this, if she did indeed end up in the water by accident.
It'll be interesting to see if they actually give any firm reasons today at the presser. Anyone know what time it'll be at?

Nothing at all is unusual, other than the media coverage.

Conversely, no evidence to suggest foul play. One would expect more evidence with foul play than an accident. And I would argue that falling into a river would leave very little, if any evidence at all...

It's been repeated on here. There is no evidence to suggest NB left the riverside area. There is no evidence to suggest any other parties (other than those already identified and interviewed) were in the riverside area.

NB was on a call that was not disconnected. Her phone on the bench. The harness on the ground nearer the river. All points to a sudden fall/slip into very cold water. And a body could be found miles from entry point months after and in some cases surfaces very close to the entry point having been missed on previous searches.

The family and friends clearly don't want her to be found in the river - for obvious reasons. They need hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting because that's what NCA, among other things and we know they were involved early on.

Nothing at all is unusual, other than the media coverage.

Conversely, no evidence to suggest foul play. One would expect more evidence with foul play than an accident. And I would argue that falling into a river would leave very little, if any evidence at all...

It's been repeated on here. There is no evidence to suggest NB left the riverside area. There is no evidence to suggest any other parties (other than those already identified and interviewed) were in the riverside area.

NB was on a call that was not disconnected. Her phone on the bench. The harness on the ground nearer the river. All points to a sudden fall/slip into very cold water. And a body could be found miles from entry point months after and in some cases surfaces very close to the entry point having been missed on previous searches.

The family and friends clearly don't want her to be found in the river - for obvious reasons. They need hope.
I get it, I really do. But the river is not deep, full of huge rocks and was not fast flowing that day. The likelihood that she would have been found there pretty quickly is high. It would take days and days for a body to make it downstream to the sea from the point she is thought to have fallen in. It’s extremely unlikely. Possible of course. But not very probable.

Also bear in mind, there may be no evidence… but that’s only what we’re being told by LE

I'm not expecting anything significant from this press conference - unless something happens between now and then. Imo we would already have been told in breaking news if there were any discoveries that they could share. I think they are most likely responding to demands for more communication/updates - so reassuring the public about what they have done and are doing. Plus they might clarify the low key caravan site visit and ask conspiracy theorists and vigilantes to back off.

They have, however, I can't help thinking that they have put all of their on the ground resources into one theory for the majority of the time she has been missing.
40 detectives working on it flat out.
Several police forces co-opted.
I posted links in the past few hours to where you can actually see lists of all they have done and all of the agencies involved.
National Crime Agency were asked to review at the invitation of the police, ditto National Search and Rescue, HM coastguard and RNLI Mountain Rescue, Fire Services..

It would need to be a helluva conspiracy for all parties to agree if none believed with all their access to world renowned expertise.

I posted links in the past few hours to where you can actually see lists of all they have done and all of the agencies involved.
National Crime Agency were asked to review at the invitation of the police, ditto National Search and Rescue, HM coastguard and RNLI Mountain Rescue, Fire Services..

It would need to be a helluva conspiracy for all parties to agree if none believed with all their access to world renowned expertise.
That tells me they would have found her in the river if she was there. IMO

Yes, but it seems there are a lot of people in the community that believe she might be alive or her body might not be in the river. There had already been plenty of searches in the other case too but that’s the only example I could think of a line search that size.

But since many people believe she might be in the village, wouldn't they be allowed to organize a small search for a certain area, as long as it's not private property? Do they even need permission from police?
Nobody would have a problem with 100 more searches provided they didn't trespass. IMO

tomorrow's front pages ( only one features the NB case, as below)

wonder if the reporter called the number ( family & friends spokespeople) to ask whether it belonged to NB or whether she was wearing gloves, because gloves were not in the description of her clothing ( LP website description)
Doesn’t say it belonged to Nicola. And paper would ring police or press office.

She had her hair in a pony tail. Hats and pony tails don't work. Someone else said this a few pages back and having long hair I totally agree.

I had a quick look at social media this morning, no more than two minutes and some of the things that are being said are horrific. As per WS rules I won't quote or mention what but I'm sure they are available to see. I'm so thankful for WS, especially the mods and also their rules. The stuff being said elsewhere is libellous.
Agree. I would only wear a hat if my hair was down as I keep mine in a topnot most of the time. I'm horrified with some of the comments on social media too , the mentality of these people beggars belief ! I've noticed these articles, video clips and crime channels don't disable the comments , funny that . WS is a safe space for me too .

With respect it's clear you have a lot of faith in LE. We've all seen and heard what LE are saying and the narrative they are sticking with, but IMO it's what they're not saying that the merry go round of speculation has risen off the scale. Because they're not backing up the theory. Of course not everything is released to the public, things will be known only to them, but with all those forces working 'flat out' as you put it, everyone is expecting new findings, a revelation, breaking news, something other than what has already been said repeatedly

I'm glad there's going to be some sort of official press conference today because things are getting really ridiculous IMO. The glove - a massive photo on a front page - I mean, I lose a glove at least twice every winter when I'm out on a country walk! Stained - well, yes, it would be if it had been old, or lying in a muddy field or belonging to somebody walking a muddy dog or maybe had coffee spilled on it, etc etc. Honestly! JMO!

Anyone know if the press conference will be on national news? YouTube?
Last one was linked on their fb page, not sure but I expect it will be livestreamed on several outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne