Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to say that on the other side of Rawcliffe Road - towards Ratten Row - you can see Cartford Inn (mentioned in one of the press conferences by a journalist). No idea if there is any relevance but just mentioning.

Reporter - In terms of CCTV, would that include The Cartford Inn which is further down river? I gather you only got that footage yesterday?

Superindendent - I'm not able to give very specific details of CCTV beyond the local village. I am aware what's been done in the local village, but everything of relevance to the river and the riverside is being considered, so I'm sure that is as well. Thank you.

Still hoping that this isn’t what most will be thinking. Maybe they saw someone throwing something in the water?

My biggest stumbling block on this being a simple accident, is the Strava app deviation that heads towards a lane by the village hall, and the search in that area by PA looking at a derelict building...Extremely puzzling IMO
How would he know she walks there? Unless they go there together or something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed