Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow’s harness and lead were halfway between the bench and the river.

It is strange that the lead seems to have been ignored from the start. It would be very interesting to know more about it

It was clearly explained in the 3rd press conference (15th) that the harness and lead were found together. I’ve just quoted the relevant section that Allabouttrial painstakingly transcribed but the whole transcription is in the media thread.

The basic thing I can't see with an abduction is why the phone was not simply thrown in the water.

Possible reason would be if it was dropped IF the missing person was jumped on from behind the shed and it was too awkward to go back and get it.

IMO "the phone moved towards the bench area" Is very intriguing language. Almost like police know something happened like it being dropped but can't quite get enough data to show details.
Hypothetically speaking, if Nicola was abducted it would suit the abductor to make it look as though she had slipped and fallen into the river. With the phone on the bench it certainly looks like she had left the phone momentarily, as she stayed logged in. It would also allow some leeway in terms of time. If the phone was thrown into the river the water might kill the call early, which could flag someone's attention (why she left the call). <modsnip: no source link>

I agree, the wording 'moved to the bench area' is interesting. Someone moved the phone there, and it may not have been Nicola.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member