Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t look so strange IMO if you see the same address also features for other companies on Companies House with similar individuals involved. Probably a previous home address for NB that is not updated. Companies House is full of mistakes, and typos in addresses would be the least of it. Some people also do not give their actual home address for privacy reasons but somewhere else post would get to them.
I wondered if she and Paul had lived there early on in relationship.

<modsnip: quoted post removed>
Hypothetically speaking, if Nicola was abducted it would suit the abductor to make it look as though she had slipped and fallen into the river. With the phone on the bench it certainly looks like she had left the phone momentarily, as she stayed logged in. It would also allow some leeway in terms of time. If the phone was thrown into the river the water might kill the call early, which could flag someone's attention (why she left the call). I don't want to get my information wrong, but did I read somewhere that Paul is sometimes logged into those calls too? If I'm right, then it might prompt him to call her.

I agree, the wording 'moved to the bench area' is interesting. Someone moved the phone there, and it may not have been Nicola.
If Nicola was murdered and placed in the river, then I would think that the killer would place her as close to where she disappeared as he dared (downstream, because many red flags would be raised if she were found upstream from where she disappeared).
The location that's being searched is downstream from the disappearance site, correct? It seems like the sort of place that a killer might select under the circumstances.
This is all speculation because we don't know whether she's been found, and if she has been, we don't yet have any evidence that it was anything other than what it appeared to the bobbies to be, i.e. an accidental drowning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sorry if this has been asked already but where the police and divers are searching now, is that after the weir? Or in the other direction? Thank you!

I’m sorry if this has been asked already but where the police and divers are searching now, is that after the weir? Or in the other direction? Thank you!

This is downstream beyond the weir. If she fell into the river at the bench where her belongings and dog were found it is very conceivable she would be found at the location now being searched, especially if that location holds overhanging branches and reeds, and especially because police have previously advised any body would carry over the weir.

Remember that the river is tidal from the weir ( A lot of tides and water movement since 27th Jan)
( the weir is 100 yards downstream from the bench area.)

I Rashid on Sky says they first heard the police helicopter around 12.50 and after that the drone was up
That's a good point. The tides could deposit a body in a location that is only submerged at high tide. In fact, the ebb and flow of the tides could move a body several times.

I assume a body cold not pass a weir if in the water before it? Are they searching near the caravan park/field she was last seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme