Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if they have found something, the police will need to be very clear quite early to stop the issues seen further in the week. Which of course isn't normal MO for them. This whole thing has been so bizarre and is so tragic, I don't think its going to die down whatever they say.
SM crazy atm btw so yeah, wait till something official from LE.

Did the search company / expert search up that far does anyone know? I know their equipment might not detect anything in the undergrowth, but just out of interest would they have passed that way. He said if he had know re her possible state of mine he'd have search differently - so maybe he mean further out where she could have realistically walked to to get into the water further/deeper downstream.

You can see a map of the search.

On the map it also states 'Caravan Park visited by police today' - does anyone know something about this???

Did the search company / expert search up that far does anyone know? I know their equipment might not detect anything in the undergrowth, but just out of interest would they have passed that way. He said if he had know re her possible state of mine he'd have search differently - so maybe he mean further out where she could have realistically walked to to get into the water further/deeper downstream.
SGI went down river to the Estuary. AFAIK SGI did not search the full estuary.

Nothing on Sky or BBC news about the roads being closed/search etc. Seems a bit odd considering they have been all over this.

EBM - it’s on the sky news breaking news ribbon

I feel so silly for saying this but seeing that tweet made me shed a tear. NB’s case has really touched my heart, possibly because of the menopause and seeing my mum struggling with it. My heart is breaking for those two girls.
Don’t ever feel silly for your emotions. I hope you are ok. It’s a truly devastating situation for her family.

@Sillybilly so we cannot comment in the NB work fb page WSleuths has linked?

@Agatha3 I know why you want to know whether we can comment on that fb page - I think most on here have seen that content on there / seen it disappear also.

@Luxee - this leads to my question - if PA never made it as far as the bench and got turned around when did he go off and look at the big property on his own and why?
What are you referring to, to determine that PA “never made it as far as the bench”? I‘ve posted a few times on this thread.
Can you reply to my comment in full so that I know which one you’re asking me about. Thanks

No idea suzy but where would they hide a body? They wouldn't leave it in their house, would they? For all we know this is an accident or misadventure.
My thinking fron the start is that it was accident or misadventure, the logistical aspects of an abduction, murder and undercover returning of the body to the river don't make any sense to me at all

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member